Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a part 2 and the wee man filming is definitely on something.
He reminds me of Nolan

I think I’ve found the mouse vid

It’s only part of it the whole thing is hilarious it’s her filming squealing makes it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He reminds me of Nolan

I think I’ve found the mouse vid

It’s only part of it the whole thing is hilarious it’s her filming squealing makes it 😂
He broke the spade :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I would be out of there and down the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hopefully the full vid

Still not the full vid 🙁

Another sudden death of a young man

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Never understood people covering their houses in flegs.

Its just a thing here, I'd rather see them stuck on individuals houses than all along motorway bridges and light posts or placed in town centres. Because I then ask myself who okays that. Because there is no two ways about it all flags are a territorial thing and a way of saying keep out.

Reactions: 5
Its just a thing here, I'd rather see them stuck on individuals houses than all along motorway bridges and light posts or placed in town centres. Because I then ask myself who okays that. Because there is no two ways about it all flags are a territorial thing and a way of saying keep out.
Yeah each to their own, if someone wants to stick flags over their house then they can knock themselves out. It just looks tit 🤣 Not looking for an argument by saying this but there’s 2 primary schools in my town that fly a union flag at their gates. Why? I see some council offices do the same. Have never seen a tricolour at a school.

Reactions: 5
Yeah each to their own, if someone wants to stick flags over their house then they can knock themselves out. It just looks tit 🤣 Not looking for an argument by saying this but there’s 2 primary schools in my town that fly a union flag at their gates. Why? I see some council offices do the same. Have never seen a tricolour at a school.
Maybe it was for the jubilee? I've never seen that before. Wouldn't happen with our council as you know what I'm going to say don't you Nora? Apparently they're SFIRA 😂 I care not though as long as bins get emptied and the dumps open.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe it was for the jubilee? I've never seen that before. Wouldn't happen with our council as you know what I'm going to say don't you Nora? Apparently they're SFIRA 😂 I care not though as long as bins get emptied and the dumps open.
Not for the jubilee Mavis, they’ve always been there. I’m happy once the bins are emptied too but I do wonder how the staff there feel? Flags and emblems of any kind have no place in a shared workplace in my opinion, no need for them at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They should be banned full stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone here drink barista bar coffee, this house is convinced they put something in it that makes it highly addictive and makes all other coffee taste whack. If that goes bust over night there will be a lot of folks having withdrawal. I'm not even joking there's something to this.

• Haha
I used to say the same about Lucozade
Yeah I don't drink fizzy drinks at all, I know if I have even one its game over. Aspartame made it easy though. Sorry for the derail but Barista Bar is an NI company 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.