Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really but on this matter they're fairly gung ho. 😂
Don't believe it , look how quick the chuckle brothers changed their tune when there was a cheque at the end of it 😂
They've even got EU flags on the 12th bonfires I bet they've got their holiday to marbs booked for after it ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Situation BBQ is go 👉 go now, do not wait!
Also asti martini for those of you who aren't wine snobs, aren't they the most boring people ever. Oh ya the grapes are grown that side of the rivaaaaa.

Is Tattle glitching constantly for anyone else? The struggle is real atm. Taking me multiple attempts to post.

Reactions: 1
Moo to you are closing due to rising costs. It’s quite sad, got off them a couple of times during lockdown, really great fresh produce..

Just popped up in my notifications
Not surprised at all. Unionists are obsessed with the union and they couldn't give a crap about us.
As my husband always says, northern ireland is just the bastard child. Nobody wants us.
Good thing on the whole we have a sense of humour

Reactions: 4
That's nice to hear isn't it ...
It’s behind a paywall so I can’t read the article, I’d assume it’s a load of crap like everything else they post but if anyone does have a subscription I’d love screenshots!

Ok this video is making the rounds again and I’ve come to get answers to settle it once and for all - what is he calling the man, because to me he’s calling him Derry?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been looking for it for ages can’t find it 😅
Bless you. I used to love the Flemings. Alepsa play Michan Bubbins and whose dog is dat 😂 Good Times. Think I've them blocked now and that was purely down to Derry. Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.