Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I’d be sad to see Bojo go. Few have done more for the “subjugation” of the Union than he. Forever in your debt Boris 😉😂
I don't think we'll be getting rid of him just yet he's a bit of a hanger on 😂

I saw a video shared on WhatsApp of that really big bonfire. I couldn’t figure out to share it here. The young fellas building it are crazy risking their lives like that. I do think it is such a waste as they know nothing else and could be out actually learning structural engineering or something if they had positive role models who focused on education.

I know of someone who was paralysed falling from a bonfire a few years back.

Reactions: 7
The solicitor from that school case is on Nolan this morning and its not Nolan its Vinny so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So I only read the headlines but some mad teacher threatened to get the IRA in to sort out allegations of exam cheating :eek: this is the wild west it really is.

• Haha
The Sun are saying Boris could go tonight. Since The Sun is a Tory rag I think it’s fair to say the party, sorry *work meeting* is over for Bojo.

Reactions: 2
The Sun are saying Boris could go tonight. Since The Sun is a Tory rag I think it’s fair to say the party, sorry *work meeting* is over for Bojo.
Think most people can't believe it because he's like the cat with 9 lives but yes I think he's out. Gove might replace him don't think that'll be good news for this wee place either.

Reactions: 2
Think most people can't believe it because he's like the cat with 9 lives but yes I think he's out. Gove might replace him don't think that'll be good news for this wee place either.
Yes he’ll be followed by some other shitebeg I have no doubt. Wonder will Carrie stick around, she’ll be fuming after her doing the place up so nice with that expensive wallpaper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes he’ll be followed by some other shitebeg I have no doubt. Wonder will Carrie stick around, she’ll be fuming after her doing the place up so nice with that expensive wallpaper 😂
The talk is he's stalling so she can steam it off.
She'll probably become an influencer now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.