Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I have also witnessed with my own two eyes that even if they had been given a year they just wouldn’t have bothered. 😕

Wee man near us passed away, adult kids didn’t come near him unless they were looking something.
The day of his funeral they walked out that evening with a small box of obviously the most valuable things and posted the keys back through the letterbox for the NIHE to sort!
All the neighbours were disgusted he was a lovely wee man. One of the sons was a pastor and what he did in life and death spoke volumes.

A month or two later the NIHE arrived with a flat bed truck and started to just dump everything from the house into it. There was pictures and wee bits he obviously treasured all those years like crockery just lying about or broken everywhere then shovelled onto a lorry.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Still resident on the Island would solve that! It’s the reason we’re afforded duel citizenship in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️ …How would a Ukrainian candidate looking to keep their free board, lodgings and medical cards with Irish taxpayers money benefit Irish people ?
The second any ‘refugee’ goes home on holiday or for Christmas is the second any status should be reviewed.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Disgraceful! But as expected 🙄

---
No justice for Katie.

To an extent and varying degrees, these women were also victims of Jonathan Creswell but any sympathy I would have had for them was lost by the way they assisted in covering up a murder.

Let’s hope the Police officers who failed Katie are held to account next. I won’t hold my breath.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I saw James Nesbitt and Pamela Ballantine coming out of a loo once and I don’t think they were having a shag.
Pamela Ballantine used to be a regular feature in Bar7 at the odyssey. Usually blocked and always being a pretentious queue jumping bitch to get in & for the loos 😜
Remember a girl roaring at her - ‘it’s not your time slot yet, go back to the green room’ 😝
Near left a puddle on the floor laughing.

Stephen Watson used to creep about MILK, always give me the vibes of a predator with nothing to prowl about 😝
One uni friend used to always take it as him being nice, I just thought sleeze ball.

Been at a charity event with James Nesbitt and he was really funny. Made time for people for pics etc. The drunker he got the funnier it was.

Ahh the memories!

Attachments

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
They went on the street and asked the public only a couple of old unionists didn’t think the apology would suffice (no surprise) the bulk thought they should move on its done.
Not a peep about Sammy Wilson refusing to wear a mask on the tube when he was travelling back and forth to London but Nolan was chasing ordinary people around petrol station forecourts for not wearing one 🙄 I’m more concerned about the £billions of public funds that were squandered on useless PPE and whatever else. Truth is every government in the world made a balls of their pandemic response.

VioletBear

VIP Member
The great loyal Protestant dinosaurs are out tonight putting up flags the size of themselves on telegraph poles in side streets in my area!

When is this consultation ever going to happen to legally tell these rats it’s neither wanted nor tolerated.

Fly one from every one of your own windows if you so wish. But this marking out territory in mixed areas needs to be ceased!
100% agree. Its same in my area, 20/30 years ago it would have been predominantly Protestant now it’s mixed although think catholics are in the majority. It’s a lovely welcoming village but every year the main entrance point into it gets covered in flags. There is one small Protestant housing development and they have it covered in flags and have a bonfire which is fair enough but main areas that are for all should not be targeting. Drives me insane not to mention it looks rough and really lowers the tone 😂

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Yeah the price of food shopping has got wild too if you want nutritious raw ingredients to cook yourself from scratch.
I normally use chicken thigh to make my curry but last week it was £2 cheaper to buy the same weight in breasts!

When I got them home I realised they were good lean fillets so airfried one plain to use for lunches instead of buying ham and used the other 3 in a pot of curry that did two days,

Wee Nora

VIP Member
The co accused sound delightful too!

PS going through a pretty crappy personal situation at the minute so haven’t had the brain space to go through threads much or respond.

Trying to keep my positive pants on, hope everyone else is well
---
PPS @Wee Nora pretty please come back, stalwart of this thread 🧵
Don’t know what happened and haven’t the capacity to read through all the posts properly but we can’t lose you like we did @BigMavis 😢

Aw Tittle I guess it’s nice to be a stalwart of something 🤣 I appreciate you 😘 I’m not gone, just not feeling it atm.

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. I hope you’re ok and things improve for you soon ❤

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I'm North Down too and will be voting Alliance. I certainly don't agree with everything they do, but Stephen Farry has helped me with a constituency matter and I think he's the best option on the ballot. Alex Easton is a lovely guy by all accounts but I don't think he could hack it as an MP. Tim Collins is just a joke of a candidate. I think the UU are completely lost and Doug is a terrible leader.
I’m actually glad to hear Farry has done something for you because I had heard he was shite and didn’t reply to people but that’s good.

Btw my partner gets really wound up about graffiti and managed to get the council round the next day to sort it earlier this week. you can tell there is an election on. Not sure who he contacted but they were out in a flash. (I know it isn’t a council election btw)

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Jesus this weather would give you a breakdown - on minute the sun splitting trees nexts it blowing a hurricane then it’s icy rain.

Think 2024 will be the year my garden is just going to perish can’t be arsed 😝😝😝