Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
We don’t need these type of images at tae time or anytime for that matter 🤢 nobody’s interested in those two clowns.

---
The thing about that Covid inquiry that does raise questions is why politicians were conversing on WhatsApp- surely they should be doing it on an official platform. Also why it seems like every political party across the UK seems to have deleted their messages apart from the DUP.
Hard to imagine official gov business being carried out over WhatsApp.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
That cow video from Surrey police is mental. What the actual fuck was the driver thinking?
---
The daggers are out everywhere now with SDLP attacking alliance now. He will be ripping down Naomi’s election posters next.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Mary Lou’s constituency office has been daubed with hateful slogans, her northern counterparts might be able to advise 🤔

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Did you see that ‘wee doggie’ Twitter user got barred on twitter. Not sure what the offending post was. He’s been chatting shit for years so wondering what actually resulted in the ban.

monga

VIP Member
I’m guessing it wasn’t Judge Nolan

---
The legacy act also falls within those realm’s and they still pushed it through.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member

monga

VIP Member
I’m not saying there aren’t people who think that way, I’m quite sure there is. I’m just saying it will never be acceptable. Just because they want it recognised as a mainstream sexuality doesn’t mean it ever will be. She’s stating it as if it’s fact when it’s nothing of a sort.
It’s already accepted as a genuine MH condition, it’s not the abuse they’re looking to mainstream it’s the attraction, that’s technically legal in the eyes of the law as it stands 🤷🏼‍♀️