Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
---
What happened to the wee girl that there’s an investigation?
Same would be the case in any sudden death, makes it all sound more sinister unnecessarily.

Reports yesterday said freak accident so guess Yang could be a number of things in the home or maybe even a farm. Haven’t heard anything more about it to know what happened or how.
I heard it was a swing accident. She was at a party.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Meanwhile this is Carla “pro-life Christian” Lockhart. The same Carla who’s against a ceasefire to end the slaughter of Palestinian babies. Carla wants to “protect women” but when the HOC voted to suspend MPs accused of rape or sex offences Carla abstained from the vote. Carla couldn’t care less about women or children.

IMG_9536.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
Looks like a rough terrain with lots of bushes, I’d say he’s fallen in that area and just hasn’t been found yet. Can’t see any positive outcome at this stage.
The Facebook group has turned into a circus just like the Nicola Bulley one. People making all sorts of ludicrous suggestions like Cristiano Ronaldo should be paying for a private investigation team and the British Army should be deployed to look for him 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong , it was my son I’d be losing my mind but people are nuts, some have even flown out there to “help” and there’s a psychic involved (isn’t there always😬).
Haven’t ventured to the FB group, think I’ll give it a miss 😂
---
Why should this be pushed on teachers, they’re not expert on trans issues either.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
One of the children he groomed has been left with mental health issues and he walks free from the court, I just don’t get it.
It’s a crap sentencing for anyone involved in such crimes but especially more so when it a person in a trusted position.
Primary School Teacher
Youth leader
Church
Residential Groups

• Sick
Aul rishi drove past my house twice in half an hour today, he must have been dying for the use of a toilet up at Stormont. Would go so far as to say his approach to NI is one of calculated incompetence.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
The stuff of your nightmares!!!!! God bless that woman. It doesn’t bear thinking about but she absolutely saved that wee girl from harm. I feel sick reading that. Bastard!
When you think how often you tell your children to stay in the front garden instead of the main street for safety reasons , he could’ve killed them both carrying that knife around.

• Sad

Wee Nora

VIP Member
The Norwegian presenter who is a former Eurovision winner has withdrawn from presenting. Loreen says she won’t present Israel with the trophy if they win. The Israeli singer and delegation have posted a video on TikTok mocking the Pro Palestine protesters.

sunflower81

Actually finding M&S cheaper for some staples like bread and milk and eggs these days and it used to be the ‘fancy’ shop,
Definitely agree, even things like tins of soup, beans and jars of seasoning are as cheap if not cheaper at times than the main supermarkets.
I've found going to the butcher's in town as cheap and better quality of meat than getting it in the supermarkets

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I apologise for to tone of my messages particularly to you @Et tu Brute?
it just pisses me off that people seem to think every NI fan is singing the billy boys or whatever at all times when that really isn’t the case. (Not saying you think this)
Apology accepted Grifty. I’m sorry. My blood sugar was low and I completely overreacted.

I genuinely don’t think all NI fans are bad. A member of my very very very extended family used to play for NI so I’ve no issue with the team or most of the fans.

What I do have issue with is Northern Ireland being held back because our politicians cannot find common ground and people in influential positions cannot see the bigger picture. We are being forgotten and left behind in every way and worse off than even the most disadvantaged areas of the rest of the UK. We deserve better. Our children deserve better but people would rather get caught up in wataboutery than putting their energy into making this place better

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Niall “the patriot” McConnell is a mega grifter. He was on Twitter complaining that his election posters had been taken down and replaced by SF ones. When somebody suggested using metal cable ties to secure them he told him in no uncertain terms to “chip in” and pay for them 😂 every single page on his website takes you to a donation link.

I see he’s deleted it now, wish I’d screenshotted it. The cheek of him trying to guilt people into paying for his election tat.

IMG_9673.jpeg

---
Woah, this guy, who I thought was a comedian is in Iran?
They fucking beat girls to death for not having their hair covered. Thr president has died so hopefully there can be regime change now but it is doubtful.
He is so full of shit as you can go to America and criticise the government. I genuinely can’t believe he is seriously suggesting this is this same thing.

Is he not saying he doesn’t endorse everything the Iranian government does? Just like going to America doesn’t mean you agree with the administration? Can’t see anything wrong with what he said tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
North Down here, freshly returned after many years away. Thought I would find some hope in alliance (I work in inner east Belfast on community projects, and am astonished by the lack of change in attitudes since I left 30 years ago) but I can’t move past the anti-woman stuff and Farry just seems like a pretty unpleasant individual with his comments on Cass Review. I’ve had some good conversations with individual party activists who appear to be holding their noses for the sake of offering a non-sectarian alternative - which is maybe what I need to do. this woke-ism comes from the top, well meaning it may be but it smacks of wanting cookies from students. Very noticeable that none of the Alliance door knocking happens round where I work, but plenty round where I live…
I’ve lived in the east for about 16 years. Never had a single representative of any party knock on my door. I would say my area is probably a DUP vote but never had them come by. I would listen to any rep that came to the door, even just to challenge them but to get an idea of what they really think but they clearly just can’t be arsed. All the parties are self serving, both in ROI and the UK.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I personally don’t find it funny at all, if it were my sons I’d be out my mind he was seen walking away from the Airbnb ?
---

You’re treading dangerous ground , being online when sloshed is a no,no 😂 thank fuck we didn’t have that problem when we were younger, there were some crazy, crazy nights 🤣
I think in genuine conversations I wouldn’t find any humour is this situation but the chav army really has you swaying a direction your ‘honest’ Culchie catholic upbringing wouldn’t normally allow!

In fairness I think that my culchie catholic upbringing made me one of the most risk adverse people ever when it came to a night out 😝 even when theire was something to be gained! 💋

We trusted no one & nothing, at home or abroad!

That being said we still found overselves in some random situations over the years 😝

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I see things have turned ugly regarding that young lad who’s missing in Tenerife. Apparently he was part of a gang that attacked another boy last year. There’s been a GFM set up and now people are saying it should go to his victim, other people thinking he’s been kidnapped as some kind of revenge.
Saw that, doubt it would be revenge? But strange how he’s just disappeared without trace.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
On a bit of a side post is anyone really struggling with all the Gaza posts, my stories skipped on today to someone holding up a baby with no head and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. This is in no way me ignoring what’s going on but I really struggle with seeing it, it really sticks with me, I can’t stop thinking about it, it takes over my thoughts and the feeling of helplessness is awful. I mentioned it before to be met with ‘aren’t you lucky you can ignore it, those people can’t’. Anyone else feel in the same boat?
I completely agree Violet, I’m struggling too. I couldn’t even watch the news yesterday because I cried at every Instagram story and post. I feel helpless. I feel there’s nothing I can do. I look at my own children and my heart breaks for the children and families of Palestine. I don’t post much about it but it doesn’t mean I’m not thinking about it. You have to protect your own mental health too. That’s not a cop out, it’s just self care.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I have also witnessed with my own two eyes that even if they had been given a year they just wouldn’t have bothered. 😕

Wee man near us passed away, adult kids didn’t come near him unless they were looking something.
The day of his funeral they walked out that evening with a small box of obviously the most valuable things and posted the keys back through the letterbox for the NIHE to sort!
All the neighbours were disgusted he was a lovely wee man. One of the sons was a pastor and what he did in life and death spoke volumes.

A month or two later the NIHE arrived with a flat bed truck and started to just dump everything from the house into it. There was pictures and wee bits he obviously treasured all those years like crockery just lying about or broken everywhere then shovelled onto a lorry.

• Sad

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Still resident on the Island would solve that! It’s the reason we’re afforded duel citizenship in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️ …How would a Ukrainian candidate looking to keep their free board, lodgings and medical cards with Irish taxpayers money benefit Irish people ?
The second any ‘refugee’ goes home on holiday or for Christmas is the second any status should be reviewed.