Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah towns full of headbangers…Hope things improve soon

Reactions: 1
Hope you are ok. Also I didn’t see the post @Wee Nora until today and didn’t realise you had left. I would rather we could have a bit of craic so apologies if it was too much immigration talk. I do like us having conversation and I know we don’t always agree but I don’t want anyone to leave the thread

Reactions: 3
I really wish they would. They haven’t put any up in my area yet surprisingly and I’m hoping they don’t.
They’re 24/7 here all year round, least they’ve stopped painting the kerb on this side, so tacky.

How does this work with candidates in both NI and the rest of UK ? Isn’t that an unfair advantage?

Aw Tittle I guess it’s nice to be a stalwart of something I appreciate you I’m not gone, just not feeling it atm.

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. I hope you’re ok and things improve for you soon

Reactions: 4
Aul rishi drove past my house twice in half an hour today, he must have been dying for the use of a toilet up at Stormont. Would go so far as to say his approach to NI is one of calculated incompetence.

Reactions: 4
Starmer hates the north especially the fenians.
---
You’d think he’d be banned full stop

Last edited:
I was working about 15-18 years ago at a function and Gloria was there as was James nesbitt, they both left the toilets together. Don’t think they were riding though so…..

Reactions: 3
I was working about 15-18 years ago at a function and Gloria was there as was James nesbitt, they both left the toilets together. Don’t think they were riding though so…..
Who’s James Nesbitt? Oh aye I can’t stand him