Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umars being questioned about his links to the phone footage.
I have no idea what is going on with that story but I’m finding it fascinating. If someone could be arsed to set up a mobile with numerous fake numbers and fake calls and set up the video finding it then they have too much time on their hands, but if it is real then there is something concerning happening. I’m just glad he is running in the election as I want to see more of the teeth and if he becomes more outspoken over the next few weeks then we will need a thread @monga or they will kick us off this one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have no idea what is going on with that story but I’m finding it fascinating. If someone could be arsed to set up a mobile with numerous fake numbers and fake calls and set up the video finding it then they have too much time on their hands, but if it is real then there is something concerning happening. I’m just glad he is running in the election as I want to see more of the teeth and if he becomes more outspoken over the next few weeks then we will need a thread @monga or they will kick us off this one! 😂
It should be easily solved…Just ring it 😂

Did them wronguns steal his phone the other week?
Don’t think so ? His number has appeared on the phone the far left agitators dropped yesterday when they went to a protest in Coolock and the protesters chased them.Twitter has removed the vids for security reasons?…Umar seems to be in the thick of these controversies, people saying they can’t find anything about him running as an MEP only the GFM ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Don’t think so ? His number has appeared on the phone the far left agitators dropped yesterday when they went to a protest in Coolock and the protesters chased them.Twitter has removed the vids for security reasons?
Are there videos of this?

all the talk of far left/right is annoying but there does seem to be a trend of people getting bussed in to various protests to make a point on various issues. I would like to hear what the people from coolock actually think as they will be the ones impacted

Are there videos of this?

all the talk of far left/right is annoying but there does seem to be a trend of people getting bussed in to various protests to make a point on various issues. I would like to hear what the people from coolock actually think as they will be the ones impacted
Yeah there were vids of them getting ready to infiltrate the protesters , seems they were in a hotel room, that’s when the Newstalk journalist came into shot and people knew it was a set up.

Just looking at it now. Notice the presenter guy just says someone who is ‘far right’ could be homophobic but offers no other explanation. I would say there are actual far right ones who don’t want any immigration but anyone who raises concerns about numerous undocumented men shouldn’t be classed as far right. It just seems to be to shut any conversation/questions down

Reactions: 2
Just looking at it now. Notice the presenter guy just says someone who is ‘far right’ could be homophobic but offers no other explanation. I would say there are actual far right ones who don’t want any immigration but anyone who raises concerns about numerous undocumented men shouldn’t be classed as far right. It just seems to be to shut any conversation/questions down

If you look on trending you’ll see Coolock and the pics of the phone, vids have been removed unless there’s still some floating about? Seems there’s people from Manchester and all roads involved .

Attachments

If you look on trending you’ll see Coolock and the pics of the phone, vids have been removed unless there’s still some floating about? Seems there’s people from Manchester and all roads involved .
If anyone can get me that guy Paul connelly’s number I would appreciate it. 🤣

I’m going through twitter now and it does seem like something weird is going on.

• Haha

One things for sure ,Irish communities north and south can smell a rat from a mile off 😂 they may not all be academics but the law of the jungle keeps you in good stead 👌
---
If anyone can get me that guy Paul connelly’s number I would appreciate it. 🤣

I’m going through twitter now and it does seem like something weird is going on.
It’s bound to be on the phone pic 😂 this is still up

Last edited:
This is a bit long 10 mins but the fact that they are doubling and tripling down on it makes me think there is something to it. I probs need to go and buy a tin foil hat in the morning if it isn’t yhe

the weird thing is any time immigration is brought up in relation to Ireland the challenge back is that Irish moved everywhere so they should be welcoming but they are forgetting the fact that the people who are in Ireland are the ones that didn’t move!
I was on a uk flight this week and the very last check at boarding is where you have to show your passport. How can there be so many lost passports between there and the journey.
My partner actually lost his passport couple of months ago on a recent trip as it had fell out of his pocket on the plane and they had it back to us within 15 mins in the arrivals lounge. I could understand if these people were travelling on the stena where there are no checks but how the duck do you get on a plane with no details but I can’t carry a bottle of water on a plane?

This is a bit long 10 mins but the fact that they are doubling and tripling down on it makes me think there is something to it. I probs need to go and buy a tin foil hat in the morning if it isn’t yhe

the weird thing is any time immigration is brought up in relation to Ireland the challenge back is that Irish moved everywhere so they should be welcoming but they are forgetting the fact that the people who are in Ireland are the ones that didn’t move!
I was on a uk flight this week and the very last check at boarding is where you have to show your passport. How can there be so many lost passports between there and the journey.
My partner actually lost his passport couple of months ago on a recent trip as it had fell out of his pocket on the plane and they had it back to us within 15 mins in the arrivals lounge. I could understand if these people were travelling on the stena where there are no checks but how the duck do you get on a plane with no details but I can’t carry a bottle of water on a plane?
I still don’t see how that compels you to take thousands of people from different cultures, educate them, give them housing and healthcare? Irish people didn’t get handouts abroad they had to earn a living, many can’t return home because of extortionate rents and property prices, which begs the question why migrants would choose one of the most expensive countries in Europe to seek asylum🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I still don’t see how that compels you to take thousands of people from different cultures, educate them, give them housing and healthcare? Irish people didn’t get handouts abroad they had to earn a living, many can’t return home because of extortionate rents and property prices, which begs the question why migrants would choose one of the most expensive countries in Europe to seek asylum🤷🏼‍♀️
It seems strange. They were seemingly being ia large group into the Gaeltacht (sorry if I haven’t spelled that right) in Donegal. Some of those refugees are wearing better gear than me and I have a good job but have to make choices in terms of clothing and don’t always buy what I want. I don’t want them to be in rags obviously but in some of those southern videos they are all in designer gear. I’m just curious how the placements get picked. It’s never in the fancy area of Dublin etc so they have my sympathy. Also Umar is Dutch… why did he suddenly decide he is Irish?

It seems strange. They were seemingly being ia large group into the Gaeltacht (sorry if I haven’t spelled that right) in Donegal. Some of those refugees are wearing better gear than me and I have a good job but have to make choices in terms of clothing and don’t always buy what I want. I don’t want them to be in rags obviously but in some of those southern videos they are all in designer gear. I’m just curious how the placements get picked. It’s never in the fancy area of Dublin etc so they have my sympathy. Also Umar is Dutch… why did he suddenly decide he is Irish?
Why did he come in the first place? What was the reason he left Denmark? …Yeah some of them are wearing jackets worth hundreds of pounds, speaking with London accents, it’s not a crime to question why you’re being taken advantage of especially when your family life is being impacted along with your kids education, there are no direct provision centres in the affluent areas of Dublin.

Why did he come in the first place? What was the reason he left Denmark? …Yeah some of them are wearing jackets worth hundreds of pounds, speaking with London accents, it’s not a crime to question why you’re being taken advantage of especially when your family life is being impacted along with your kids education, there are no direct provision centres in the affluent areas of Dublin.
It all just fascintaes me. Ones are calling it a plantation and I’m sitting here thinking ones would call me a planter (only 56% according to ancestry dna) but if it was families it would be one thing but it does seem to be large groups of men. I remember when the whole Ukraine thing first kicked off and I think Owen jones (I could be wrong and I’ll check it) was complaining that it was women and children coming over and saying where are the men- spectacularly missing the point. Obviously since then Ukraine seems a bit odd but I just find it all odd

It all just fascintaes me. Ones are calling it a plantation and I’m sitting here thinking ones would call me a planter (only 56% according to ancestry dna) but if it was families it would be one thing but it does seem to be large groups of men. I remember when the whole Ukraine thing first kicked off and I think Owen jones (I could be wrong and I’ll check it) was complaining that it was women and children coming over and saying where are the men- spectacularly missing the point. Obviously since then Ukraine seems a bit odd but I just find it all odd
As far I see it seems to be the WEF wants to flood Europe with low paid workers, the rich will get richer whilst the rest of us struggle, I don’t blame migrants coming when the governments have incentivised them, seems to have bit them on the ass when they realised not all are employable and will need lifelong assistance, they’re treating those outside the IPO in Dublin like tit ,instead of fast tracking their claims they seem to be ignoring them and hope they’ll go away.

As far I see it seems to be the WEF wants to flood Europe with low paid workers, the rich will get richer whilst the rest of us struggle, I don’t blame migrants coming when the governments have incentivised them, seems to have bit them on the ass when they realised not all are employable and will need lifelong assistance, they’re treating those outside the IPO in Dublin like tit ,instead of fast tracking their claims they seem to be ignoring them and hope they’ll go away.
Is the whole WEF thing not a conspiracy though?

I always find the campaigns elsewhere against having ID at polling stations a bit mental. We have had it for years- I don’t know how long.
I do think there is a case for making voter IT/passports cheap but if we can do it why are they tying themselves in knots in England about it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.