Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought but nobody here at the time knew what was gonna come out about him. That was at 6.30 in the morning, he was probably thinking I’ll whack a suit on and nobody will suspect a thing - I’d definitely have been questioning the slimy git if I saw him in a pair of joggers and a hoodie.
I genuinely thought he would hav escaped to England on the Stena line hiding down in the back seat. I watch too many films lol
Jeffrey watches too many films too 🤢

IMG_8689.jpeg

---
Sure Jan 😏….

IMG_8690.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder when the investigation actually started? Must’ve been going on for a while given the evidence has sent him straight to court without the PPS being involved.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can someone ask Monga (I've blocked her) how it is that she fully accepts anything the PSNI have to say or do, at face value and without questioning it, in regards to the Donaldson case, but on the other hand disbelieves anything they do or say in relation to the death of Noah Donohoe, preferring to believe in conspiracy theories involving allegations of nefarious PSNI behaviour, how is it that she reconciles those contradictory theories in her own mind.

I'm genuinely curious.
If you’ve blocked someone why do you care what their views are? Really strange behaviour from you, block someone and don’t interact with them at all or keep them unblocked and challenge their views. Asking people to ask them questions smells of immaturity and attention seeking.

Reactions: 9
When the news broke yesterday I wondered how Ben Lowry might blame this on Sinn Fein. The Newsletter never disappoints.

IMG_8691.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you’ve blocked someone why do you care what their views are? Really strange behaviour from you, block someone and don’t interact with them at all or keep them unblocked and challenge their views. Asking people to ask them questions smells of immaturity and attention seeking.
Anyone that can find justification in the annihilation of innocents is very strange imo 🫤
---
As if anyone would be buying it !
IMG_5222.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Interesting choice of words from her, almost sounds as if she’s already made her mind up.
It certainly does. In similar circumstances, others have asserted the presumption of innocence, or simply said let's respect the course of justice. I don't know anything about Little-Pengelly - is she hardcore or a bit more modern and reasonable?

It certainly does. In similar circumstances, others have asserted the presumption of innocence, or simply said let's respect the course of justice. I don't know anything about Little-Pengelly - is she hardcore or a bit more modern and reasonable?
She’s an ex barrister, daughter of a loyalist gunrunner. Had previously been very hardline but since she took the Deputy First Minister post (she’s unelected, Donaldson co-opted his seat to her so he could see out his retirement in the House of Lords) she appears to have softened, probably just optics.
In fairness she is doing a decent enough job so far but if I was her I’d pack it in now and run for the hills 😂
---
Stop it 😂

I actually thought that top picture was cliff richard.
Cliff aka Kitty is another one. Allegedly he frequented Kincora too.

Reactions: 6
Nothing would surprise me anymore. Mental that you can hear about some of the worst and most disgusting things and it not even shock you. Sad world we live in.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s a barrister isn’t she ? She’d have to respect the judicial system 😂
---
She’s an ex barrister, daughter of a loyalist gunrunner. Had previously been very hardline but since she took the Deputy First Minister post (she’s unelected, Donaldson co-opted his seat to her so he could see out his retirement in the House of Lords) she appears to have softened, probably just optics.
In fairness she is doing a decent enough job so far but if I was her I’d pack it in now and run for the hills 😂
---

IMG_5201.jpeg

Keep forgetting they were all serving here , JD was employed by him to run his campaign.
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Wonder when the investigation actually started? Must’ve been going on for a while given the evidence has sent him straight to court without the PPS being involved.
---
The PPS are consulted on offences and charging prior to the suspect being charged to court, so they probably were involved.

Reactions: 4
The PPS are consulted on offences and charging prior to the suspect being charged to court, so they probably were involved.
Yeah, what I meant is it went straight through ,some drawn out cases are referred to the PPS and don’t reach court for a long time, there must’ve been enough evidence to procede in this case.

Yeah, what I meant is it went straight through ,some drawn out cases are referred to the PPS and don’t reach court for a long time, there must’ve been enough evidence to procede in this case.
From what I’m told, the majority of cases, even drawn out ones, are referred to PPS, including “no prosecution” cases as PSNI only recommend an outcome, it’s the PPS who decides how a case proceeds when they review the evidence. It’s different in NI. The fact PSNI charged him to court means that there is sufficient evidence to justify charging and PPS would have been consulted. As I said previously, it’s unusual for a historic case to be charged so my conclusion is that there is decent evidence. I’m still horrified.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.