Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appalling. I wasn’t going to say but I lost my dear Dad very very recently 💔 Haven’t felt much like Tattling but couldn’t ignore todays news.
My Dad was the sweetest, most gentle man and the most ardent feminist I’ve ever known. He taught me to be the outspoken brat that I am, to know my worth to always stand up for myself. He would’ve died to protect us, as would my mother. If, and I stress if, these rumours are true then those poor women have been subject to the most heinous things imaginable.
Sorry for your loss Nora. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
so sorry to hear this Nora. I have a Daddy who sounds just like yours, and my heart would be in pieces if I lost him. Sending you lots of virtual cuddles.
Thank you everyone ❤

It’s a struggle I can’t lie. What’s worse is seeing my Mum’s grief but today’s revelations are a reminder how lucky we were to have him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't help but wonder, if, or when a certain person's case might go to court/trial, would that certain person* (alleged certain person* ... keeping myself right here ...) admit the offences or opt to put their victims through the whole process of having to give evidence. Absolute nightmare for the victims, if so. Just imagine it. Jesus. Injury upon injury.
They are denying it so the victims will have to take the stand.
---
Thank you everyone ❤

It’s a struggle I can’t lie. What’s worse is seeing my Mum’s grief but today’s revelations are a reminder how lucky we were to have him.
Griefs horrific you’ll be up and down for a good while x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven't seen anywhere that he has resigned his Westminster seat?
Quoting myself to say that I've just seen on BBC news that he is not resigning from his seat. I wonder is he staying on so that he can still use his accomodation in London..

• Wow
Appalling. I wasn’t going to say but I lost my dear Dad very very recently 💔 Haven’t felt much like Tattling but couldn’t ignore todays news.
My Dad was the sweetest, most gentle man and the most ardent feminist I’ve ever known. He taught me to be the outspoken brat that I am, to know my worth to always stand up for myself. He would’ve died to protect us, as would my mother. If, and I stress if, these rumours are true then those poor women have been subject to the most heinous things imaginable.
Very sorry to hear about your dad xo

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you everyone ❤

Hold on to that feeling of being lucky to have had such a fantastic Dad. There will be moments of terrible, wrenching sorrow, but you were loved and that will see you through the grief. x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you everyone ❤

I hope you can all take some comfort from your fond memories of him

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Quoting myself to say that I've just seen on BBC news that he is not resigning from his seat. I wonder is he staying on so that he can still use his accomodation in London..
I reckon he is holding off on the resignation so the DUP can see who they can put up for a by election- as if he resigns straight away then one gets triggered straight away. I would assume it will be ELP but they maybe want to get their ducks in a row first.

One thing to consider is that he may not have actually done this. However if there are recordings and if the rumours about bugging the car and house are true then it’s sounds like they are happy with the evidence. I’m expecting him to do an Epstein.

So sorry for your loss,

My daddy was that type of father too and my heart breaks for us not having him anymore. I just can’t comprehend a life of a father not like the person he was.

• Heart
  • Sad
I reckon he is holding off on the resignation so the DUP can see who they can put up for a by election- as if he resigns straight away then one gets triggered straight away. I would assume it will be ELP but they maybe want to get their ducks in a row first.

One thing to consider is that he may not have actually done this. However if there are recordings and if the rumours about bugging the car and house are true then it’s sounds like they are happy with the evidence. I’m expecting him to do an Epstein.
If ELP were to end up in his WM seat then who for DFM? Gavin Robinson? Although all in theory of course and sure god knows what this means for Stormont both short and long term.

Agree re Epstein.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.