Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the whole culture is wrong, remember the case where the young girl was using a sub machine gun at a shooting range and accidentally shot the instructor? I think she was about 12. Then you have the police shooting people dead as a daily occurrence as well. And those bloody video games, my son has call of duty and I definitely notice a change in his mood when he’s been on it too much. I can’t imagine sending my children to school and not knowing if they’ll be safe or not.
I'm just after saying the exact same thing to my sons about those bloody video games ,and how they make killing look fun .
Yes you think they're in a safe environment when they're at school , even Biden has come out and said enough is enough the law needs to change .

Reactions: 3
I'm just after saying the exact same thing to my sons about those bloody video games ,and how they make killing look fun .
Yes you think they're in a safe environment when they're at school , even Biden has come out and said enough is enough the law needs to change .
A child is shot every hour in America according to the statistics and 5 children die from gunshots every day. Unbelievable 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder how many wrists will be slapped for this one

Probably none ! Police collusion is totally acceptable here.

Jeez that’s mad money isn’t it. For a bit of paper 🤯🤯🤯. Not really for Mairéad Farrell (jr) to be commenting on sure she didn’t buy the poster.

Reactions: 1
Very concerning especially as they still can’t pinpoint as cause all these weeks later
They were saying it was lack of exposure to common viruses smoking young kids during lockdown was a factor but I’m not up to date with it tbh. Very worrying.

Never expected to see a picture of those two together tbh 🤣

They were saying it was lack of exposure to common viruses smoking young kids during lockdown was a factor but I’m not up to date with it tbh. Very worrying.

Never expected to see a picture of those two together tbh 🤣

McBride seems concerned
Monkeypox and hepatitis in children could be linked to low post-pandemic immunity

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...d-to-low-post-pandemic-immunity-41692608.html

Yeah I saw that a few day’s ago I’m sure Mary L will be glad to know she’s got at least one fan 😂

God the thoughts of more lockdowns and isolation 🤢 the smallpox vaccine apparently works against monkeypox so I guess that’ll be the next jab we’ll be pressured into getting 🙈

Reactions: 2
God the thoughts of more lockdowns and isolation 🤢 the smallpox vaccine apparently works against monkeypox so I guess that’ll be the next jab we’ll be pressured into getting 🙈
I hope not it’s not recommended for all because of severe side effects.

Sorry to go off topic but this is absolutely heartbreaking 😢

How sad :( ...Did you see one of the kids grandmas on pleading for change ,she'll never hold her baby again ...heartbreaking 😢
Controversial , but I think because they weren't white it won't have the same impact on the American public :cautious:

• Sad
How sad :( ...Did you see one of the kids grandmas on pleading for change ,she'll never hold her baby again ...heartbreaking 😢
Their 4 children are orphaned now, horrific 😢 yes I saw that lady earlier, how can there be any question that action is needed? It’s madness, little kids are taught how to hide under their desks in case of a shooting, putting the responsibility on their shoulders to protect themselves in a place where they should be totally safe. How completely messed up?

Attachments

• Sick
Their 4 children are orphaned now, horrific 😢 yes I saw that lady earlier, how can there be any question that action is needed? It’s madness, little kids are taught how to hide under their desks in case of a shooting, putting the responsibility on their shoulders to protect themselves in a place where they should be totally safe. How completely messed up?
They actually interviewed one of the survivers on TV 🤷‍♀️...madness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.