Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American laws are absolutely crazy. How can it be right an 18 year old can go and buy a gun but can’t buy a bottle of beer for another 3 years after. Absolutely insane.

Reactions: 4
The guy that carried it out had a very troubled backround, they never seem to address MH issues unless you've got enough money to pay or it.

Here we go again…
They keep playing it down while building it up behind the scenes I hope they keep us better informed this time and not like it was with the covid situation, the EU have secured a lot of vaccines and therapeutics so I think they’re expecting things to get worse.

Reactions: 1
They keep playing it down while building it up behind the scenes I hope they keep us better informed this time and not like it was with the covid situation, the EU have secured a lot of vaccines and therapeutics so I think they’re expecting things to get worse.
My friend is a nurse over in UK and sent a snap about a month ago saying it’s the new covid.

I seen a few posts on an Instagram called informed consent Ireland that they have developed PCRs and are looking into public health measures, this was from the RTE news site.

They can go and shite if they think I’m dealing with another pandemic all over again. The only positive I can see is it potentially reducing my numbers for my wedding 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Jeez don’t be having any close contact before it ,you don’t want to be going down the isle looking like a roll of bubble wrap 😂

Jeez don’t be having any close contact before it ,you don’t want to be going down the isle looking like a roll of bubble wrap 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naw we’ll be alright, as far as social media says it’s being spread by the Gays; last time it was the Asians… nothing like spreading fear and hate amongst us is there 🤔 🙊🙊

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naw we’ll be alright, as far as social media says it’s being spread by the Gays; last time it was the Asians… nothing like spreading fear and hate amongst us is there 🤔 🙊🙊
That’s why I think it’s best to read up on how it’s acquired yourself instead of believing the hype, there’s always a finger pointed at someone in society but never those that are being paid big money to keep ahead of these situations…#passthebuck.

Last edited:
I’m sure one day won’t make much of a difference when they were closed or restricted for almost 2 years throughout lockdowns. The staff will probably be glad for a Saturday off so they can enjoy the parade themselves 😂
As long as they get paid, some won’t have a choice.

As long as they get paid, some won’t have a choice.
Todays parade is a once in a 100 year thing, so I’m sure they’ll manage a few hours closed. If anything it’s good for the economy, all hotels in belfast are booked out for people coming to watch it.

The same shops close for the st Patrick’s day parades and orangefest so I’m confident they’re well used to planning around it! They shops were probably disrupted last week with the Irish language protest with road blocks etc.

Todays parade is a once in a 100 year thing, so I’m sure they’ll manage a few hours closed. If anything it’s good for the economy, all hotels in belfast are booked out for people coming to watch it.

The same shops close for the st Patrick’s day parades and orangefest so I’m confident they’re well used to planning around it! They shops were probably disrupted last week with the Irish language protest with road blocks etc.
The other two are bank holidays, what are we celebrating here! 100 yrs of stalemate 😂
I think the money wasted on policing it counteracts any benefit to business.

Reactions: 3
The other two are bank holidays, what are we celebrating here! 100 yrs of stalemate 😂
Yeah 100 years of Northern Ireland! Grab yer fleg and let’s celebrate 🤣 🇬🇧 The dup did try to make it a public holiday back in 2017 I believe they’d talked about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.