Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 Mothers hide your daughters, please put padlocks on their drawers! 🔒 Oh we’re going on the rip on the trip to Tipp 🎶

Nobody can tell me our music isn’t the absolute crème de la crème 🤌👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Feck right aff to your old fashioned ways Willie and take the rest your cronies with you 😂 the rest of us want to live in the 21st century. Leave the tray bakes.
I can't claim those lyrics Monga.

i thought McCrea was dead

Alive and uploading to YouTube… God really does work in mysterious ways🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads we need a new thread before this one is locked. Will I make one (which means that Marcus Mitchell will be the cover photo again 🤣) or does someone else want to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could do with an eye rolling emoji reaction
In the meantime what are we supposed to do while they carry on their petty infighting :rolleyes: have you seen how many businesses have closed ,we'll not even mention the GP surgeries .

Reactions: 1
In the meantime what are we supposed to do while they carry on their petty infighting :rolleyes: have you seen how many businesses have closed ,we'll not even mention the GP surgeries .
I seen that this morning one in a nearby village is to close at the end of the month. There was uproar when the rural banks closed (and rightly so) but GP surgeries....Jesus

Lads we need a new thread before this one is locked. Will I make one (which means that Marcus Mitchell will be the cover photo again 🤣) or does someone else want to do it?
Can you not change your avatar to Mehole Martin 😂 he kinda resembles Marcus if you close your eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
and the Sawdoctors ☺☺☺
Had this on earlier and N17, I'm having some time of it 😂
Love a bit if more power, they were my first concert, my parents taking me against my will to barnbrack doesn't count.
I'm very rarely in our local town but went in this morning for a few messages and it is dead. Surrounding villages seem to be doing well, artisan coffee shops etc but towns are fooked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.