Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity I'm going to watch the twelfth on GB news, Arlene says the Orange all over the world will watch, Scotland, Australia, Africa and she's hoping to educate people. If the world really is ready to be educated on the OO celebrations I hope they don't leave any of the finer points out, replace "Catholic" with Jewish and there'd be outrage no?
Like I said happy to be educated as most likely I've got the wrong end of the stick.

Reactions: 5
Out of curiosity I'm going to watch the twelfth on GB news, Arlene says the Orange all over the world will watch, Scotland, Australia, Africa and she's hoping to educate people. If the world really is ready to be educated on the OO celebrations I hope they don't leave any of the finer points out, replace "Catholic" with Jewish and there'd be outrage no?
Like I said happy to be educated as most likely I've got the wrong end of the stick.
I suppose it could be a learning opportunity for some of the far right groups across the world to learn about socially acceptable discrimination.

Reactions: 3
“No Unionist would object to building a wall” between the North and South 🤣 I forgot only Unionists matter on this island. You’re not after “supremacy” are you wee Jamie? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously though it must be difficult for Jamie, I mean just day to day living, terrified of a foreign country which takes up most of the island he lives on. Never really thought about that before. Then you have the other place across the sea where most of the folk would refer to him as a wee Irish man, little do they know he's more British than any of them.
Is there a word for ridiculous and sad or can we coin one and name it after him?

• Haha
“No Unionist would object to building a wall” between the North and South 🤣 I forgot only Unionists matter on this island. You’re not after “supremacy” are you wee Jamie? 😆
Trump rubbing off on them 😉

Seriously though it must be difficult for Jamie, I mean just day to day living, terrified of a foreign country which takes up most of the island he lives on. Never really thought about that before. Then you have the other place across the sea where most of the folk would refer to him as a wee Irish man, little do they know he's more British than any of them.
Is there a word for ridiculous and sad or can we coin one and name it after him?
They already have 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
🎶and if I could I'd build a wall around old Donegal.
The North and South to keep them out by God I'd build it tall.
Mon 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
You’re a genius Mavis! Willie McCrea will be snapping that up as his new comeback single for the Unionist fight back 😅

He’s warming up the ivories
Feck right aff to your old fashioned ways Willie and take the rest your cronies with you 😂 the rest of us want to live in the 21st century. Leave the tray bakes.
I can't claim those lyrics Monga.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feck right aff to your old fashioned ways Willie and take the rest your cronies with you 😂 the rest of us want to live in the 21st century. Leave the tray bakes.
I can't claim those lyrics Monga.
Aye but only you could put the Norn Irn spin on them😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the duck is happening to me? Thats two Daniel songs I've enjoyed in 48 hours.

• Haha
🎶and if I could I'd build a wall around old Donegal.
The North and South to keep them out by God I'd build it tall.
Mon 👏
Snap I was singing that in my head earlier too l

love a bit of Goats Don’t Shave, still bruised from being grounded and not being allowed to go on the Trip To Tipp all those years ago

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.