Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even the unionist voice, the DUP voice. The other parties have spoken up and are being ignored. It's actually shameful. tit things happen in politics all the time but honestly the sooner the Tories are out the better.
I think she caught herself after she said it wasn’t a unionist voice, they never cared about equality before 😉

Jamie still using his buzzword but fgs don’t call a unionist a unionist 😂

GB news to broadcast the 12th
GB News to broadcast Twelfth celebrations after BBC NI axes live coverage

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...after-bbc-ni-axes-live-coverage-41752167.html

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So it’s only the Unionists voice matters 😏
She keeps totally evading the question. What has changed since Brexit was introduced? Everyone in NI knew it could be a pain the arse for us when it first happened. The only thing thats changed is the DUPs stance on a protocol they used to support.

Reactions: 3
She keeps totally evading the question. What has changed since Brexit was introduced? Everyone in NI knew it could be a pain the arse for us when it first happened. The only thing thats changed is the DUPs stance on a protocol they used to support.
Everyone can see that , it’s only making them out to be the fools they are .

Play dirty expect the same back lol
How do they make such a monumental duck up of absolutely everything? 😂
The UK is already heading for a recession, a trade war will help a lot 🙄 The Tories and the DUP are a dangerous combination.

Reactions: 4
The orangemen are delighted at GB news and the DUP for making it happen 😂
781F51D2-BFF7-4DD8-BB12-B9D7D7C8394F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have it on excellent authority that one of the revellers from that video was not too long ago seeking assistance from a Sinn Fein MLA to complete an Irish Passport application. Bet he didn’t broadcast that to the lads at the lodge 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have it on excellent authority that one of the revellers from that video was not too long ago seeking assistance from a Sinn Fein MLA to complete an Irish Passport application. Bet he didn’t broadcast that to the lads at the lodge 😉
Bet they're all Irish when it suits ,we'll have to keep an eye out to see how long they have to queue next time they're on holiday to the EU 😂

Saint Arlene is trending ( minus the st bit) lol

3C812CE5-9CDC-47FC-94B5-B420CBE7901A.jpeg
B473A95F-7E82-44FD-B47D-7387FCF53A10.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
This would work with the troubles legacies too ,no ?

Lucky Russia 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This would work with the troubles legacies too ,no ?

Lucky Russia 😂
The general public for too long saw boris Johnson as the "bumbling idiot", a bit of a clown, a bit of comedy value. He doesn't look like the classic "villain" but all that he has done recently is nothing short of villainous, Rwanda refugees and the complete lack of concern re the protocol.

Never heard of that channel in my life. Can't wait to see the viewing figures.

Reactions: 2
The general public for too long saw boris Johnson as the "bumbling idiot", a bit of a clown, a bit of comedy value. He doesn't look like the classic "villain" but all that he has done recently is nothing short of villainous, Rwanda refugees and the complete lack of concern re the protocol.
I think that's the idea of keeping him in charge ;) he gets away with murder by playing the idiot .

They didn’t get away with it ( yet) I saw it’s costing the taxpayers 500k to pilot that plane

Last edited:
He's a treacherous bollix, give him a minute and he'll turn on the DUP again. I really can't see this bill going anywhere but I've haven't seen the news this evening. The consequences won't be confined to this wee backwater, the EU aren't messing.

Never heard of that channel in my life. Can't wait to see the viewing figures.
Full of Brexiteers like Farage and Arlene as presenters .

He's a treacherous bollix, give him a minute and he'll turn on the DUP again. I really can't see this bill going anywhere but I've haven't seen the news this evening. The consequences won't be confined to this wee backwater, the EU aren't messing.
He's loyal to noone .

Think where we’ll be once he cuts the ECHR off

That’s another reason he wants rid of the EU
The European courts will have no hold over his decisions.

Last edited:
I think that's the idea of keeping him in charge ;) he gets away with murder by playing the idiot .

They didn’t get away with it ( yet) I saw it’s costing the taxpayers 500k to pilot that plane
Could pay for homes and benefits for those 4 people for the rest of their lives for the cost of that private plane......but imagine. Jesus. What a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.