Northern Ireland #17 God save the King and the Orange Order, Up the Wolfe Tones and the Sea Border

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now! I'm long past caring and the pandering to these shower is nothing short of breathtaking but I'm interested who Baker is referring to.
Any guesses?
Oh golly gosh Mavis. There’s nobody that spwings to mind 🤥 Who ever could it be? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh golly gosh Mavis. There’s nobody that spwings to mind 🤥 Who ever could it be? 🤔
Unelected opinion former, marvellous line.
@MaryLou32 I'm looking forward to part 2, is it really true about the family dynasties? Enjoyed the Orwell refs. Joe is a little crazy at the moment but in a good way.

Reactions: 3
@MaryLou32 I'm looking forward to part 2, is it really true about the family dynasties? Enjoyed the Orwell refs. Joe is a little crazy at the moment but in a good way.

Joe was always crazy in a good way 😘 have any unelected opinion formers commented* on these remarks yet?

*flailed around like sycophantic puppies

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ya, the main opinion formers threads were wild earlier, it's almost as if he's taken Bakers words personally. I think if he could have cut all Internet access in Ulster this afternoon he would have.
---
@Wee Nora find this...it made me laugh.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Looking forward to it too! Haha yeah I agree. I really like him- with the exception of his constant interrupting of Dion 🤣

• Haha
Looking forward to it too! Haha yeah I agree. I really like him- with the exception of his constant interrupting of Dion 🤣
That was a bit full on, Dion had to cut to a few ads to let him cool off. Dion is cool, Joe is a force of nature for sure.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.