Northern Ireland #18 Unelected opinion formers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're all Unelected opinion formers but some Unelected opinion formers are more equal than others.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘If you want Northern Ireland in the union it’s going to need a government’

I greatly enjoy this threat from Steve Baker to the DUP, I will enjoy it even more if the UK gov actually follow through on it and either implement complete reform of Stormont, move to Joint Authority or call a border poll.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘If you want Northern Ireland in the union it’s going to need a government’

I greatly enjoy this threat from Steve Baker to the DUP, I will enjoy it even more if the UK gov actually follow through on it and either implement complete reform of Stormont, move to Joint Authority or call a border poll.
Love this little gem from agent 167, back when he thought Steve Baker was the bee’s knees 😜🤣 how’s that working out for you James?

3A2354AC-A05D-4A51-A015-84C6AC917FBF.jpeg

• Haha
I can't listen for long but Nolan is asking who the Unelected opinion formers are. Irony. Irony. Irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The big boy playing dumb. Let me ask my crystal ball 🔮

Ben is on, can roll out that auld mumsnet line today, deliberately obtuse.
---
Delaying myself now. Jamie is on, he believes Baker was referring to him. I think Unelected opinion formers in this context is a fancy word for paramilitaries....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ben is on, can roll out that auld mumsnet line today, deliberately obtuse.
Is he weeping yet? Btw I actually do own a crystal ball which will come as a surprise to nobody 😂

I see Kilclooney is still tweeting nonsense.

• Haha
Is he weeping yet? Btw I actually do own a crystal ball which will come as a surprise to nobody 😂

I see Kilclooney is still tweeting nonsense.
Ask it if I'm expected to get stuck behind a tractor, making me even later?
Sadly big sasquatch no cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ask it if I'm expected to get stuck behind a tractor, making me even later?
Sadly big sasquatch no cry.
I bought it off a man in Dublin who told me he was the 7th son of a 7th son. I think he was lying because it doesn’t seem to be working 🔮😢 €30 I’ll never see again.

• Haha
I see the DUP are starting to fuss about the RSE curriculum. I wonder if that'll be their excuse for going back in to Stormont, to save the Children of Ulster :ROFLMAO:

I'm all for an RSE curriculum. I am traumatised by the misinformation I was taught at my Catholic grammar school. They taught us outright lies regarding contraception.

I know not all schools are like that. One of my friends was taught all about abortion by nuns in her school. But all kids should have access to the facts.

Reactions: 8
It’s official! The DUP are not the only aliens on this planet 👽

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm all for an RSE curriculum. I am traumatised by the misinformation I was taught at my Catholic grammar school. They taught us outright lies regarding contraception.
Same - I vividly remember the video played to us narrated by nuns
Two raindrops going down a window being likened to a sperm & and egg to a baby being conceived.

Sure didn’t I think I would be grand as long as the sun shone whilst I got the ride jk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone going to try for Wolfe tones tickets on Friday? Or did anyone get presale?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.