Northern Ireland #17 God save the King and the Orange Order, Up the Wolfe Tones and the Sea Border

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Wee Nora used your title from the last thread

Carry on ladies.

Welcome everyone to this cross community safe space.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the thread title. This place is an absolute tit show

Yet again the Pish Service of Northern Ireland mess up and try to apportion blame & responsibility elsewhere for their own ineptitude

This security leak has come at a perfect time for them and it’s hard not to be sceptical.

Worrying for those staff members who are doing a job and doing their best. However there was no home addresses given so get on with it and deal with it internally.
Find out how it was able to happen in the first place and then make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Don’t expect more money for that either.

They have been rising tensions & rumour for months now regarding the dipsos and the lies were exposed with the cross community arrests for JC shooting.
Few republican rats about with limited support but they have always been there and avoiding the law.

Meanwhile the Pish service push their agenda of having to increase the security levels and the threats posed and intelligence about those rats. Meanwhile no mention of the other threats and still allowing bitter little tangerines to wreck communities & hold armed shows of strength.

And don’t even get me started on their lack of upholding the law around flegs bonfires parades and drugs.

Any wonder even the most peace loving greens now lack sympathy and are fed up with it all.

Reactions: 8
The feile better not do any chanting that's all I'm saying. #data #leak #ownyourmistake #cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I personally think we should have a predominantly culturally catholic police service now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, I’m over the data leak now.

Any of you ever been on PSNI’s website? The names of all neighbourhood officers are listed for the area in which you live (or they were very recently).

Any of you ever been on PSNI’s Facebook? There are numerous pictures of officers, accompanied with their names, attending events.

How is this much different? Is it cause the prod officers feel threatened now?

I get that certain elements in intelligence may have been compromised and civilian employees have been named but all I’m hearing on the news is PTSD and compensation. Enough!

I’m prepared to eat my words but I think things are being massively exaggerated at this stage. Unless you have a particularly unusual surname and are easily identifiable, is there really much cause for concern? Unless the public aren’t getting the full story.

Maybe DR’s have the list, maybe they don’t but there are many many more ways to identify police officers if you were someone who really wanted to.

I’m with you now Mavis, am I missing something? HR processes need reviewed but what else? Is it just a case now that the tax payer will have to foot the bill of 10000 compensation claims?

Reactions: 6

Any of you ever been on PSNI’s website? The names of all neighbourhood officers are listed for the area in which you live (or they were very recently).

Any of you ever been on PSNI’s Facebook? There are numerous pictures of officers, accompanied with their names, attending events.

I get that certain elements in intelligence may have been compromised and civilian employees have been named but all I’m hearing on the news is PTSD and compensation. Enough!

I’m prepared to eat my words but I think things are being massively exaggerated at this stage. Unless you have a particularly unusual surname and are easily identifiable, is there really much cause for concern? Unless the public aren’t getting the full story.

Maybe DR’s have the list, maybe they don’t but there are many many more ways to identify police officers if you were someone who really wanted to.

I’m with you now Mavis, am I missing something? HR processes need reviewed but what else? Is it just a case now that the tax payer will have to foot the bill of 10000 compensation claims?
Yeah sure every single woman in the country and beyond know who Bobby Singleton is 🤣 That Salvation on the Streets preacher posts videos of police officers constantly. They don’t need a data leak to gather information on police officers, the attack on DCI Caldwell proved that, they knew exactly where he’d be and when.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah sure every single woman in the country and beyond know who Bobby Singleton is 🤣 That Salvation on the Streets preacher posts videos of police officers constantly. They don’t need a data leak to gather information on police officers, the attack on DCI Caldwell proved that, they knew exactly where he’d be and when.
Exactly this. The data leak is a massive f**k up and huge embarrassment for PSNI but from what we are being told, the information leaked would be of little use, other than to confirm if a person with a particular surname and initial is a police officer, employee and geographically where they work.

This better not be paid for by the tax payer 😡

Reactions: 4
Nolan read out a message at the top of his show, officer says it'll effect credit ratings. On comes Allison Morris to remind people officers dealing with her crime put it on twitter and then she mentioned what officers did to the body of someone who had taken their own life.
They're a bunch of cunts. If you change the name of a bunch of cunts they're still cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a cyber attack trend happening to attack various public service databases or something?

The Recruitment Co (who hire a lot of the NICS' temp workers) had their online payslip system cyber security attacked (if that is how you word it?) and a bunch of people were affected - 114 work in NICS. My friend just got sent an email advising her of this and has obviously been sent into a panic in case she's affected.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is there a cyber attack trend happening to attack various public service databases or something?

The Recruitment Co (who hire a lot of the NICS' temp workers) had their online payslip system cyber security attacked (if that is how you word it?) and a bunch of people were affected - 114 work in NICS. My friend just got sent an email advising her of this and has obviously been sent into a panic in case she's affected.
Interesting.. The electoral commission was attacked too.

Reactions: 4

I have to agree. My family member that is in the police has said he isn't worried or concerned at all now, and isn't even thinking about it - No addresses or DOB's were released plus he takes a lot of security measures anyway.
He said the only people this could really affect would be those in very sensitive roles.
I think the media love to just make things worse, make it out to be worse.
If someone wants you bad enough in this country they will find you anyway.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.