Northern Ireland #17 God save the King and the Orange Order, Up the Wolfe Tones and the Sea Border

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a W⚓ 😂
---

Must say I was shocked when I heard she was lifted. Hope she sues them, where do they get their “intelligence” from? 🤣
I’m more shocked they’ve got drones spying on people and them not even aware of it, have you heard the noise of those things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leo is here with €1 billion. I'm sure the loyal people of Ulster won't want a cent of it. Tell the gay Indian to stick his money, on the boney you go Leo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone following the lough neagh situation :cry:
The stench is atrocious. Really am contemplating buying english bottled water for cooking, drinking and teeth brushing.

The stench is atrocious. Really am contemplating buying english bottled water for cooking, drinking and teeth brushing.
Woeful isn’t it? About half of NI are drinking it. Why aren’t our politicians going mental over it? Also why does the rain absolutely stink? It smells horrendous 🤢 Did you see the video on the Saharan dust? 🙈

• Sad
Heard them chatting about it on radio Ulster this morning. Really felt for people who have list business over it. Also it’s not as if it disappears as soon as it get colder, they said it just sinks.

• Sad
I'm not sure if anyone is doing anything, it can be treated but I suppose the lough is huge. A lot of the species living on and near it are protected.

Reactions: 3
IMG_9373.jpeg

---
22yrs to the day since the twin towers went down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm not too worried about the drinking water for now, it has to reach certain standards before it gets to our tap. Generally our water is of a higher standard than GB is it not? Like I wouldn't use Maldon sea salt anymore, I get Irish Atlantic salt now.

Reactions: 3
Least she’s out of her misery now, poor woman.
---
Only 73
It's a pity he wasn't away before her so she could spend the millions.
---
Am thinking about getting fillers. YOLO.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry for his loss and all but my previous comment still stands. I’d send him a Mass card but he wouldn’t be able to read my name 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.