Northern Ireland #17 God save the King and the Orange Order, Up the Wolfe Tones and the Sea Border

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm John is tweeting 😳
This seems slightly odd given the circumstances 🤔
Like really odd.
Bizarre even.
Disrespectful?

Reactions: 2
Erm John is tweeting 😳
This seems slightly odd given the circumstances 🤔
Like really odd.
Bizarre even.
Disrespectful?
I know it’s been suggested it’s a parody account and I’ve also thought the same at times but then I look at his follower list, all the unionist blue ticks follow him. Media outlets too, BBC, BelTel, Newsletter etc so it has to be him? Didn’t he behave the same way when his sister died in a car accident around Christmas time? Like you wouldn’t have known he had a bereavement except one tweet thanking people for their condolences.

Reactions: 5
I know it’s been suggested it’s a parody account and I’ve also thought the same at times but then I look at his follower list, all the unionist blue ticks follow him. Media outlets too, BBC, BelTel, Newsletter etc so it has to be him? Didn’t he behave the same way when his sister died in a car accident around Christmas time? Like you wouldn’t have known he had a bereavement except one tweet thanking people for their condolences.
It is his account. Sure the media have interviewed him about it a few times when he's tweeted racist stuff. His handle is also linked on the official Lords page.

Reactions: 1
It is his account. Sure the media have interviewed him about it a few times when he's tweeted racist stuff. His handle is also linked on the official Lords page.
Yeah just seeing Jeffrey has tagged him. Why tf is he tweeting about Leo Varadkar when his wife’s just died? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah just seeing Jeffrey has tagged him. Why tf is he tweeting about Leo Varadkar when his wife’s just died? 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's such a John thing to do. I'm kicking myself for feeling shocked Nora, we've been blindsided.

• Haha
The house is private, a good wake could have prevented this.
Sure they wouldn’t know a good wake if it hit them in the bake. God forgive me I’m going to hell. RIP Mary, I actually mean it 🙏 not her fault her husband is a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When a fine, upstanding member of the community defends these dogs it certainly makes me sleep easier.
Not just defending them, some threats of GBH too.
And it's not his problem that a little girl was attacked. Pedalos bad. Dog attacks on kids(y)

And it's not his problem that a little girl was attacked. Pedalos bad. Dog attacks on kids(y)
I wouldn’t be too concerned about Mo threatening GBH when that silly lookin huer Donkey was able to flatten him in “this here boxhin”. He actually left him in tears and Mo calls everyone else snowflakes 😂

• Haha
And it’s all their fault that he is now under scrutiny / all those C&Nts 🧐

No one owns a dog like an xbully for the sake of a loving family pet - it’s a status craving, look at the hard man I am accessory!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So Big Mo breeds XL bullys. This is fine. Everythings fine.
Jesus the irony of him roaring snowflake at everyone when he's gone completely feral defending a dangerous dog. And I don't buy the whole "it's the owners" argument that's wheeled out. These dogs are specifically breed to be big, scary and intimidating. Part of it is literally the dogs genetic makeup why they are the way they are.

Reactions: 4
I hadn't realised it was that breed. The cutesy floppy name with only fans content masked it.
Personally I think breeders should be held responsible as well as owners. She seems really dedicated, I feel a bit bad for her.

I hadn't realised it was that breed. The cutesy floppy name with only fans content masked it.
Personally I think breeders should be held responsible as well as owners. She seems really dedicated, I feel a bit bad for her.
Oh yea I agree here, Mo and his feral reaction though says everything you need to know though lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.