Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary Lou is fairly gung ho about the BP now.
Did I ever mention this woman scares me?

Reactions: 2
I often think that but I heard recently that they found gold somewhere. Watch them queue up to take us to the prom then. We will have the pick of the countries but we need to be more independent girlfriend and not need no GB or IE.
The Canadians have already bought the rights to our gold. There’s an estimated £3bn of gold in the Sperrins. Dalriadan are going to destroy huge swathes of our countryside digging it up 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
From where Mavis? Wouldn’t be surprised. GB was saying last week that Harry stays in a hotel near their house regularly 🤔
Sky news I think, I'm really not interested in either of them but my algorithm clearly thinks I need to know.
Would be slightly mad if they separated, she'll have her title and kids titles. Set for life probably.

Sky news I think, I'm really not interested in either of them but my algorithm clearly thinks I need to know.
Would be slightly mad if they separated, she'll have her title and kids titles. Set for life probably.
I know he’s done and said some controversial things but I can’t shake my soft spot for Harry 🤷🏼‍♀️ I bet he feels really isolated out there and is probably pining for his family underneath it all. Poor old Haz, would they ever have him back after all that’s happened?
In the words of the bold Christy, there’s no feeling so alone as when the one you’re hurting is your own #freeharry

Reactions: 4
I know he’s done and said some controversial things but I can’t shake my soft spot for Harry 🤷🏼‍♀️ I bet he feels really isolated out there and is probably pining for his family underneath it all. Poor old Haz, would they ever have him back after all that’s happened?
In the words of the bold Christy, there’s no feeling so alone as when the one you’re hurting is your own #freeharry
Jeeze I'm not sure he can come back. It's a sorry mess. I've gone off Harry in recent years not feeling the love for him at all, in saying that I can understand why he felt like he did. He's a vulnerable man with a huge ego, never the best combination.

I take this as proof that we actually can get along and work together if we really want to 😬
Only if you’re United in the scourge of drugs, it seems 🙄 think they’d put their efforts into a better and safer country for all.

Reactions: 5
Eamonn is going for it. You have to choose who you dislike the most in this situation, for me its Schof.

Reactions: 5
And it 50% off 😂 look Mavis, give me £100 and I’ll make you one. Bespoke and all that jazz 🤣
But will you send me a nice net a porter box?
I'm on Claires looking similar, thought it was my best option 😂 it's appealing to my 80s rainbow brite phase.

• Haha
But will you send me a nice net a porter box?
I'm on Claires looking similar, thought it was my best option 😂 it's appealing to my 80s rainbow brite phase.
I’ll send it in a Pringles tube to protect it in transit. Don’t worry I’ll give it a rinse first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.