Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eamonn is loving the schofield thing. And I don’t blame him. But he is basically that uncle who doesn’t have the most progressive views but he doesn’t tout you out to your parents when he catches you smoking out the back so you love him any way.
That’s actually such a good description 😂 btw who is that in your profile pic? 🤣
---
Terribly sad 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
As IF Eamonn Holmes liked Katie Hopkins rant about Schofield on Insta, she called him Phillip Saville 😳
he's not far off it tbh!!

I love Eamonn so much. we are insta buddies and have exchanged a few msgs here and there. he's just salt of the earth, a down to earth north belfast man. can't beat em

Reactions: 9
A family member of mine worked with Eamonn a couple of years ago, really liked him.

Reactions: 6
@Wee Nora my profile pic is of Chris giles, who is some sort of top editor of the Financial Times. Changed my pic to him after the Jack monroe threads. It’s too long to explain but in between her massive snow storms she tried to aggressively bully him on twitter as apparently she knows more about the economy than someone who has years long reputation. He’s my guilty pleasure, even more than finucaine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahahaha! Next they’ll be claiming every nationalist has a duty to live in oppression forever 🥴…The people have spoken get over yourselves .

Blinkered
IMG_4921.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Ahahaha! Next they’ll be claiming every nationalist has a duty to live in oppression forever 🥴…The people have spoken get over yourselves .

Blinkered View attachment 2187827
Ben Lowry crying again 😭 when will unionism realise that the SFIRA mantra is holding them back? They’re obsessed. Move on or get left behind 🤷🏼‍♀️ How many DUP members are also in the OO? It’s not glorifying terrorism if you’re wearing a black suit and a sash. Okkk 😂
---
Go ahead Eamonn 😬 they’ve gone too heavy on his make up 😂

Reactions: 4
Ben Lowry crying again 😭 when will unionism realise that the SFIRA mantra is holding them back? They’re obsessed. Move on or get left behind 🤷🏼‍♀️ How many DUP members are also in the OO? It’s not glorifying terrorism if you’re wearing a black suit and a sash. Okkk 😂
They could be on the roof of Stormont holding a terrorism party for loyalists and no one would see it 😂
---
IMG_4922.jpeg

---
Big Eamon claims he was sacked

Last edited:
They could be on the roof of Stormont holding a terrorism party for loyalists and no one would see it 😂
---
View attachment 2187912
---
Big Eamon claims he was sacked
He was undoubtedly sacked, he even said as much in his statement. “Agreed to step down” is not the same as going willingly. EH is loving it, will be awkward the next time Holly does the Loose Women handover to Ruth though 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was undoubtedly sacked, he even said as much in his statement. “Agreed to step down” is not the same as going willingly. EH is loving it, will be awkward the next time Holly does the Loose Women handover to Ruth though 🙈🤣
I've just watched the clip with Eamon talking about it all and fair play to him, he doesn't hold back 😂

Reactions: 5
Big Stevies rattled , reminding us we’re paying him too much
IMG_4920.jpeg

• Haha
A hidden fudge room?
Sandals with socks are cool but you need to be cool to work it.
Ironically I am enjoying a latte.
Feel seen.
Did you ever read a bigger pile of drivel in your whole life? 😂 There’s not enough oxygen in the attic ⚠ Jamie I’ll have you know I’ve never ever worn socks with sandals. I do love fudge though 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not there being a whole national front protest in portrush yesterday!!!!! did anyone else see that ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.