Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Jamie tries to pigeon hole us all. Personally I have a no issue with British culture, why would I when I'm legally a British citizen and live in the United Kingdom. I'm sick and tired of the same old tropes and the gate keeping. That's the thing with unionism they can't understand this mindset because of their own insecurities and they've been fed a myth 😂
Looks like “toasting the King” hasn’t done Michelle any harm so far. He’s so consumed by his own hatred he thinks everyone is the same as him. I don’t hate Jamie, I pity him 😂 I don’t hate Britain either, I’m secure enough in my own identity not to be feel threatened by anyone else’s.

Reactions: 7

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Huh. Heroin mentioned. Dealers?
---

They look like scumbags to me. Jeremy Kyle people.
Also seen comments from a few people saying they got to know Chloe when she was in the children’s home in Ballymena. Seems like she had a troubled childhood. I’d imagine Rainey’s schizophrenia is drug induced. The whole thing is just horribly sad. Kids hooked on drugs that addle their brains, no prospects, no hope and devastating consequences.
---
Huh. Heroin mentioned. Dealers?
---

They look like scumbags to me. Jeremy Kyle people.
Also seen comments from a few people saying they got to know Chloe when she was in the children’s home in Ballymena. Seems like she had a troubled childhood. I’d imagine Rainey’s schizophrenia is drug induced. The whole thing is just horribly sad. Kids hooked on drugs that addle their brains, no prospects, no hope and devastating consequences.

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
Justice !
---
PR stunt.,.As plain as the nose on your face!

---
An appeal 🙄 he should be burying his head somewhere.

---
Allowed to rape and murder children because they worked for the state

---
Forgetting they have the EU and US backers more than can be said for the UK 😂 do unionists think the UK is a self sufficient stand alone country? They don’t seem to be able to see beyond the Union Jack 🇬🇧

Attachments

Last edited:

BigMavis

VIP Member
Nationalists don't hate displays of British identity but I think its clear that carry on has hurt unionism.
The flag protests were the start of it, very vocal, aggressive and in everyone's face and it has since snowballed. Sensible unionist leaders could see the impact it would have in the long run, tried to diffuse the situation and lost their base.
Political unionism is in diffs, if they had any brains they would reach out to nationalism and start trying to represent them. There are many nationalists who are happy with their place in the union, many!
But they're not represented by ex British soldiers who talk about spearing natives or members of a lodge. To use that auld phrase again SF are cute hoors and they've focused on politics for all for years and its working, they say very little apart from mostly positive sound bites, whilst Jeff etc sulk, bitch and moan. You'd have to brain dead to not see whats happening, think outside the box ffs.
By the way they're looking Doug out, letter circulating calling for his resignation.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
He’s just casually driving around with a gun then? 😳 Jesus Christ!
Mental. I wonder how many near misses I’ve had after being picked up at 1am, singing abba and referring to them all as “mr taxi man”? :oops:
---
According to a voice note- Apparently the guy in question owed a lot of money to the taxi man’s mates and was out partying and just happened to get picked up by that taxi man who recognised him. Wild!
I’ve heard this too gritty. Wee guy looks petrified and rightly so but if he’s been on a mad one it’s not going to help that head of his when he’s got in the taxi. Paranoia overload. I remember them mad mornings when I was walking home after a 2 days bender. Jaysus, last thing ya need lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Some sort of weird victim mentality emerging. It’s like when the stats came out that 50% more Catholic kids attend University than Protestant kids and Peter Weir said it was because people were walking around Queens wearing their GAA jerseys 🤦🏼‍♀️

That girl with the dark hair looks like she has a raging hangover and can't cope.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me why us mad bastards cover clocks and mirrors with sheets when there’s a wake on? Why don’t we just take them off the wall? 🤯😂
We should stop the clocks, that was a UK wide custom until recently, its so people don't keep asking what time they died at.
Mirrors covered because they believed mirrors were a passage between two worlds, they didn't want souls to get trapped. I think, will happily be corrected. Furniture was more static then.

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
I really don’t know how a border poll would pan out. I kinda feel like we are nobody’s child. The ‘mainland’ couldn’t care less about us, we are just a burden to them and I’m not sure if the south would want us either unless it was beneficial to them - there would need to be one hell of a dowry paid.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
There is a lot of misconception about schizophrenia in general. People seem to think it is a “split personality” or that the person will be a violent “psycho” when in reality it can manifest itself in intrusive thoughts and irrational thoughts but when the person can still function they can live a normal life. I hope that this isn’t used as some sort of excuse as it will further damage and create inappropriate views.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Interesting but hardly surprising. I heard murmurings that Claire has been talking to Alliance.
I see the DUP not only want a financial incentive to go back in but conditions on a BP.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Thanks Mavis, never knew the significance of it and never thought to ask anyone 😂 my parents leave the front door open for an hour just after midnight on New Years Day, apparently it lets the old out and the new in 😂 I always tell them it’s the unwanted guests who’ll get in 🐭🤣 the two of them sitting frozen 🤦🏼‍♀️🥶😂
I've seen people doing that. Also some weirdos have to leave a house the way they came in....year round.
Think first visitor of the year can't be a red head, which I take personally. Nobody wants to see me on the first of Jan.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I see she’s also asked people to stop texting her work rumours they’ve heard. Jesus why would anyone text a grieving family about stuff like that? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Some people just have no shame whatsoever. As if it isn't bad enough that their wee sister has been murdered but to get people texting rumors and stuff they've heard is just sick.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Mental. I wonder how many near misses I’ve had after being picked up at 1am, singing abba and referring to them all as “mr taxi man”? :oops:
I’m guilty of that too 😂 They are all “Mr Taxi man” and I’m the biggest mouth out 🤣 Thankfully none of them have ever felt the need to pistol whip me into shutting up though 🙏🏻

(I’m joking but it’s not funny. That young fella is terrified and I was sick to my stomach watching it and thinking how I’d feel if that was my child in that car)

• Heart