Northern Ireland #12 Subjugation and Strap Ons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to make it my business to find out 😂
No dogs. House and cars up for sale. Crying. A staged robbery. Card payments. Fishy 👃
Has he got rid of the dogs? If so they’ve hopefully gone to someone who’ll show them some love

Reactions: 3
I’m confused. I thought we’re all supremacists trying to erode the identity of the PUL community? 🤔🤣

After he was done frothing at the mouth at how well Michelle came across last time meeting the King, I think he decided a good new angle would be 'SF are abandoning their republicanism'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm going to make it my business to find out 😂
No dogs. House and cars up for sale. Crying. A staged robbery. Card payments. Fishy 👃
Good woman Mavis. While you’re at it can you find out who pulled down all the Shinner election posters on our street? Coming to a bonfire near you in July 🔥🤣
---
After he was done frothing at the mouth at how well Michelle came across last time meeting the King, I think he decided a good new angle would be 'SF are abandoning their republicanism'
We see you and your passive aggressive undertones Jamie. Ragin that Michelle’s going to get the Royal traybakes and you’re getting none 🤣
---
Has he got rid of the dogs? If so they’ve hopefully gone to someone who’ll show them some love
Yes he came on crying (literally not figuratively) that he had to sell his dogs and his house to take part in the charity boxing thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sure Jan.

• Haha
For all Bryson’s tit talk about Nationalist Supremacists 🙄 can you ever imagine a world where the PUL community are denied their right to vote? Watch this if you can stomach it. 11 sets of fenian twins? 😱 Jesus wept 😭😂

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Mixed reaction to Michelle’s announcement!
There was always going to be. She’s doing the right thing in my opinion. Times have changed and SF seem to be making the effort to move with them. This should send the right message to anyone in the PUL community worried about their identity and culture in a “new Ireland”. Hopefully it will help them realise there’s no threat. Ben Lowry once said the two women leading SF are smart, strategic and patient. He must’ve been in a good mood that day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Michelle is doing the right thing - if you say you're gonna be First Minister for all then it's the correct decision. She's also making the DUP just look even more out of touch! Win win!

Reactions: 9
Apparently the king has been here many times on unofficial visits, he exchanges letters with Mary Lou, cordial. Constitutionally the union remains intact but for some unknown reason unionists are panicking like duck, but in the last 12 or so months I've done a lot of reading about this place and my understanding is they've always felt deeply insecure about their place within it.

IMG_3942.jpeg

---
IMG_3944.jpeg

---
Well saying the Mails full of shite, preventing Unionists celebrating 😂 no mention of the weirdo allegations against Mountbatten either, selective journalism 😉

Last edited:
  • Sad
Fair play to her. Coming from ‘mixed house’ here, SF have outsmarted the dinosaurs and are progressive. Far from perfect but at the same time move with it and lets get on. Cost of living etc, I don’t care for orange/green. Get back and allocate budgets help the ppl here that need help!

Can anything be changed here if we don’t have a sitting government?? If not bring joint/direct rule!

Reactions: 10
It’s late, I have been out, I haven’t read the posts properly but fair play to Michelle. Who would turn down a massive royal feed? Coronation for me is just an excuse for a party weekend. I will be fascinated by the whole ceremony. I do think she is doing the right thing to be fair. We will see her at a free p social next sampling the fifteens and the butterfly buns in no time !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2130090
---
View attachment 2130096
---
Well saying the Mails full of shite, preventing Unionists celebrating 😂 no mention of the weirdo allegations against Mountbatten either, selective journalism 😉
Hilarious 😂 people on the mainland will probably believe it though. Preventing Unionists from celebrating the occasion 🙄 aye dead on 😂 The IRA done the world a favour taking out the child rapist. Sorry not sorry. No doubt he’s burning in hell now.

Reactions: 6
Hilarious 😂 people on the mainland will probably believe it though. Preventing Unionists from celebrating the occasion 🙄 aye dead on 😂 The IRA done the world a favour taking out the child rapist. Sorry not sorry. No doubt he’s burning in hell now.
What has Michelle been convicted of? There’s plenty of evidence of DUP involvement with paramilitaries but we never hear about that 🙄

Never forget The King pretended not to remember wee Jeff and then gave the stamp of approval on the Windsor framework. The tricolour was accidentally shown at the jubilee to represent NI, The Queen appeared in bright green on the balcony.
Wait to you see sometime in the near future the SOS is going to say conditions have been met for a BP, optics of course but it'll put wind up a lot of people and they'll only have themselves to blame.

• Heart

Michelle O’Neill shows grace and generosity to the monarchy in a way many would refuse to do.

Her Majesty’s British Armed Forces murdered innocent Catholic civilians on the streets of NI. Yet still, in respect of the Royal Family and the people who support them, Irish Republican and First Minister designate O’Neill reaches out her hand in reconciliation.

Remarkable.

Fixed it 🤭😂
---
ETA I obviously don’t blame the royal family for anything the army did, just highlighting the pettiness and inaccuracy of holding Michelle O’Neill accountable for Mountbatten’s murder. She was 2 years old when he was killed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.