Northern Ireland #12 Subjugation and Strap Ons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know them 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why were Antrim hospital ringing? Stephanie if you’re reading this, we’d really like to know. Also, what happened with Sophie? Was she just bringing Stuart food too?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why were Antrim hospital ringing? Stephanie if you’re reading this, we’d really like to know. Also, what happened with Sophie? Was she just bringing Stuart food too?
I reckon Stuarts riddled with all sorts and Stephanies samples have come back from the lab......again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think the super injunction is ending. She's scrubbed him from her twitter and he released a statement this week in response to people thinking they're feuding. Looks like something is definitely brewing.
They're two sickners.
Does this mean Holly doesn’t actually like him? Thanks for the heads up, will go and park myself 🍿

Reactions: 5
Does this mean Holly doesn’t actually like him? Thanks for the heads up, will go and park myself 🍿
Not sure anymore. The feud could be manufactured as a distraction or alternatively she really is distancing herself.
I'm not sure ITV can let him be exposed 🤷‍♀️
Her insta has been flooded with comments mentioning his inappropriate behaviour which I find unusual, if there is an injunction I doubt he'd have it renewed as the info is everywhere now.

Reactions: 4
I've watched it 3 times and I'm none the wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure anymore. The feud could be manufactured as a distraction or alternatively she really is distancing herself.
I'm not sure ITV can let him be exposed 🤷‍♀️
Her insta has been flooded with comments mentioning his inappropriate behaviour which I find unusual, if there is an injunction I doubt he'd have it renewed as the info is everywhere now.
They should’ve got rid first time round .
---
I've watched it 3 times and I'm none the wiser.
I didn’t even read the comments either 😂 it’s just came on my FYP .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They should’ve got rid first time round .
---

I didn’t even read the comments either 😂 it’s just came on my FYP .
Seemingly whatever he's involved in goes right to the top. Heard the free masons mentioned 👀 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Right. What’s our new thread title? I’m still a bitter prod about how the last one got removed so we probs need to keep it civil!
---
I was thinking “election day is coming up, DUP can go to duck” but swearing isn’t allowed so if anyone has any other suggestion go for it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right. What’s our new thread title? I’m still a bitter prod about how the last one got removed so we probs need to keep it civil!
---
I was thinking “election day is coming up, DUP can go to duck” but swearing isn’t allowed so if anyone has any other suggestion go for it
What was it 😂
---
Thread: Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.