Northern Ireland #12 Subjugation and Strap Ons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think yer man was linked to death threats Patricia Devlin received. Aw i don't know this place will never change the generation just coming to voting age are the same. Northern Ireland is a dump.

Reactions: 3
Think yer man was linked to death threats Patricia Devlin received. Aw i don't know this place will never change the generation just coming to voting age are the same. Northern Ireland is a dump.
I’ve been reading them ,someone was calling him out on Twitter, vile specimen he is.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been reading them ,someone was calling him out on Twitter, vile specimen he is.
Normal. It's really sad that our politics has descended into this. Twitter, Nolan show bollocks with them taking lumps out of each other.
One of my kids was saying they want to vote Alliance but Sorchas comments towards Jim has put them off. They have a point.

I wondered what he was on about today. It's something about him supplying bouncers to an event? Anyone explain it?

Reactions: 1
Yeah babe, he's top of my laminated list. He's got mad eyes.
You can just tell he would go face first into the holy grail every time.
---
I wondered what he was on about today. It's something about him supplying bouncers to an event? Anyone explain it?
It’s a strange one as I thought bonfires were generally managed by the local communities so don’t know why anyone would need to hire his goons, particularly in Bangor. Sounds like a grift of some sort. To be fair I think he did maybe win some case on something different a few years back? I’m none the wiser about this on reading the article and have no idea what the SIA is either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Think it was mentioned before but I’m late to the party! BBC series: Blue lights! Love it! Anyone else? I’m 3 episodes in.

and anyone watching our Andy AMPX on insta past 48 hours??! 😳

Think it was mentioned before but I’m late to the party! BBC series: Blue lights! Love it! Anyone else? I’m 3 episodes in.

His account is private ! What’s he at?

This Scottish fool let's on hes a traveller and is now shouting our day will come and using rebel songs.
😫 rebel kept being autocorrected to revel and I'll tell you why, a bag of revels tried to kill him.

Attachments

• Haha

Attachments

• Haha
Ach ffs. Who cares. A wine has convicts on the label and you can scan the back and it gives you all the details. It's historical.

he’s got a Colombian cold for one thing 🙄

@BigMavis I’ll go halfers with ye on Big Mo’s near 20 year old Land cruiser. 163k miles on the clock and he’s only looking £10k for it. Bargain 😂
---
His account is private ! What’s he at?
Wearing a fake Rolex and quoting Aristotle while off his nut on god knows what 😂

• Haha
@BigMavis I’ll go halfers with ye on Big Mo’s near 20 year old Land cruiser. 163k miles on the clock and he’s only looking £10k for it. Bargain 😂
I was about to tag you about that. He must be in serious diffs whatever has happened. Did you see the reg plates Very bleeping Honest, I have it on good authority he's £100 per windy.

I was about to tag you about that. He must be in serious diffs whatever has happened. Did you see the reg plates Very bleeping Honest, I have it on good authority he's £100 per windy.
I’d love to know what’s going on 👃Green pastures must accept card payments 💳😂

• Haha
I’m confused. I thought we’re all supremacists trying to erode the identity of the PUL community? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to know what’s going on 👃Green pastures must accept card payments 💳😂
I'm going to make it my business to find out 😂
No dogs. House and cars up for sale. Crying. A staged robbery. Card payments. Fishy 👃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.