Northern Ireland #12 Subjugation and Strap Ons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A chairde,

I hope I’ve done this properly 😬 There were no other thread suggestions that I could see so I’m going with subjugation and strap ons because it’s alliteration and quite frankly because I like it 😈😂

Carry on chatting.

*Helpful tip, if talking about the event next month where King Charles gets a crown plonked on his head be aware that Tattle will automatically stick a crown on your post whether you like it or not. Will the oppression ever end? 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here, just catching up on the posts about the dodgy water. That is scandalous and hopefully will be properly investigated. There are definitely environmental causes to higher cancer rates, some of it will be lifestyle of course but I’ve known many people who are super healthy getting it too.

Reactions: 5
Was putting someone over the illness thing this evening, retired medic, they were saying a line could be drawn on a map in the town and surrounding area showing cases. Not Derry. Happening since the late 80s. Signal masts were one theory but water is the main theory. He was saying at one point there were 5 neighbouring houses with people dying of cancer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Was putting someone over the illness thing this evening, retired medic, they were saying a line could be drawn on a map in the town and surrounding area showing cases. Not Derry. Happening since the late 80s. Signal masts were one theory but water is the main theory. He was saying at one point there were 5 neighbouring houses with people dying of cancer.
Remember in the late 90’s there was the Erin brokovich movie then a different one with John travolta in it as well. Two massive cases in America and I am sure there are probably others. You don’t think things like that happen here as we are so wrapped up in the green vs orange thing.
I hope the podcast raises awareness and the families get some support/compensation

Reactions: 4
Illegal dumping near the faughan, just up the road really. A wealthy Derry businessman identified as the culprit and a lot of noise made over 20 years ago about him going to prison, yet to this day he’s free as a bird 🦅 Money talks.

This is going on YEARS and been covered up for many more. Disgraceful.

Last edited:
Remember in the late 90’s there was the Erin brokovich movie then a different one with John travolta in it as well. Two massive cases in America and I am sure there are probably others. You don’t think things like that happen here as we are so wrapped up in the green vs orange thing.
I hope the podcast raises awareness and the families get some support/compensation
People don't really fight like that here and People who do get looked at like they've two heads. Health professionals discuss it in hushed tones. An odd situation. That situation in Derry couldn't be having an impact in the area I'm talking about so perhaps the dumping is more widespread.

Reactions: 3
Reckon that’s the end of Seagate .I doubt they’ll keep that plant running on a skeleton crew, those workers are bearing the brunt of greedy company bigwigs.

Reactions: 3
There we are then. I checked. Her father owns it but she’s a major shareholder. Of course she is 😂
Funny I just asked on the CT thread (as they were discussing the alert) are they still in partnership then ?

Reactions: 2
Reckon that’s the end of Seagate .I doubt they’ll keep that plant running on a skeleton crew, those workers are bearing the brunt of greedy company bigwigs.
I know someone who works there. They are expecting about 200 jobs to go (out of 1400). Senior staff have had considerable paycuts.

I know someone who works there. They are expecting about 200 jobs to go (out of 1400). Senior staff have had considerable paycuts.
They’re usually the first to go then it slowly winds down, they were fined hundreds of millions recently.

Reactions: 1
Wonder what this was about

---
Theybie!!

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.