Northern Ireland #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was pretty underwhelming although my son nearly ate his PS5 controller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bastards caught me out. 2.59 not 3pm. It didn’t actually sound for 10 seconds but it wouldn’t do you any good if you’re an anxious soul, I definitely jumped 😂
I dunno. Something fishy is going on. Off I go to the conspiracy thread 👋

Reactions: 5
I was feeding the baby when it went off and she jerked her head round with my nip still in her mouth. can I put a claim in for a traumatised nipple please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My arrived bang on 3pm (android), mother in law's at about five past (iPhone). Husband didn't get his until 3.17 by which point nuclear strike has happened and he's dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do we think about Abbotts comments?
Love Jamie Leigh ❤
Yeah we didn't get it, could be a network issue. The kids received it but they're o2.

Reactions: 1
Depends how you interpret racism, I personally don’t think it stops at skin colour.

Reactions: 3
What do we think about Abbotts comments?
Love Jamie Leigh ❤
Yeah we didn't get it, could be a network issue. The kids received it but they're o2.
Honestly, at the risk of sounding harsh, Diane Abbott gets it wrong a lot. I think her point has been a bit lost in the article. I think it’s unfair for her to assume only black people experience racism. Suspending her is futile though, she still thinks this way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly, at the risk of sounding harsh, Diane Abbott gets it wrong a lot. I think her point has been a bit lost in the article. I think it’s unfair for her to assume only black people experience racism.
Then you’ll have people say you don’t know your white privilege 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Well quite, they're trying to say antisemitism isn't racism, its definitely prejudice if not racism. Jewish blood was seen as inferior.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.