Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had read that, but there's 4 women involved (sadly). Covering up for a scumbag. Shudder.
I’m not defending the women involved in any way but I can tell you this, HE is a domestic abuser and one of the most manipulative and controlling individuals I have ever encountered. It’s hard to believe that women would assist him in any way but HE is pure evil and so controlling, I can’t even articulate it. Poor Katie had no chance. I pray he is never allowed near his children.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m not defending the women involved in any way but I can tell you this, HE is a domestic abuser and one of the most manipulative and controlling individuals I have ever encountered. It’s hard to believe that women would assist him in any way but HE is pure evil and so controlling, I can’t even articulate it. Poor Katie had no chance. I pray he is never allowed near his children.
You’d be surprised what the courts award to domestic abusers ,one of the most horrific cases I’ve ever heard of involved the judge upholding the guys rights as a father over the victims family, his family were granted custody of the children ( while he’s in prison) I don’t think her family ever got access to them because their father wouldn’t allow it from his prison cell.
---
The reason they’ll be wrecking the place will be over the increased police presence, I hope they call their bluff..

Reactions: 2
You’d be surprised what the courts award to domestic abusers ,one of the most horrific cases I’ve ever heard of involved the judge upholding the guys rights as a father over the victims family, his family were granted custody of the children ( while he’s in prison) I don’t think her family ever got access to them because their father wouldn’t allow it from his prison cell.
---
I know the case you’re referring to and it is indeed horrendous that the murderers family were allowed to raise the children.

The sooner Cresswell is locked up for life, the better. He WILL go on to hurt other women. He’s been doing it all his life and there is no rehabilitation for pure evil. He should have got longer the first time he was convicted of serious domestic abuse. He’s ruined so many lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know the case you’re referring to and it is indeed horrendous that the murderers family were allowed to raise the children.

The sooner Cresswell is locked up for life, the better. He WILL go on to hurt other women. He’s been doing it all his life and there is no rehabilitation for pure evil. He should have got longer the first time he was convicted of serious domestic abuse. He’s ruined so many lives.
How did he get like this @Et tu Brute? Did he have a bad upbringing or something? Only answer if you can obviously. Trying to get my head around it.

Reactions: 3
What are tayto burgers? You can’t just share something like this and not give a link or a pic
I didn't try them, just steak burgers with a tayto crust, a wee butchers I pop into does all sorts of artisan stuff, if you can call tayto burgers artisan lol. I usually get fancy sausages, truffle burgers, venison.
I’m assuming it’s that cardboard mince( nahin like Doherty’s) and mashed up crisps 😅
Feck you and your special mince monga. This is mid ulster meat!!!!!

• Haha
I didn't try them, just steak burgers with a tayto crust, a wee butchers I pop into does all sorts of artisan stuff, if you can call tayto burgers artisan lol. I usually get fancy sausages, truffle burgers, venison.

‘Tis far from truffle burgers and venison I was reared Mavis, we used to dip bread in the special mince fat 😋🤣

• Haha

Thought that ! You’d need a farmer jaw to chew that cardboard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Listen I didn't know what pasta was until I was a teenager and my parents actually took us places, for some reason they'd only heard of spuds.
There's another butchers that sells squirrel, not joking they have them skinned behind the glass for all to see. Makes me sad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Listen I didn't know what pasta was until I was a teenager and my parents actually took us places, for some reason they'd only heard of spuds.
There's another butchers that sells squirrel, not joking they have them skinned behind the glass for all to see. Makes me sad.
Mavis are your parents related to my children?🥔😂 My kids don’t believe me when I tell them I was 15 the first time I set foot in a restaurant. And that was only because my Aunt was home from America and she was paying 😂 they think I’m from the olden days.

• Haha
Rowl it up into balls and freeze it , it’ll make great ammo once the civil war starts 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My grandmother was Italian, so I grew up eating pasta and rarely ate spuds 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How did he get like this @Et tu Brute? Did he have a bad upbringing or something? Only answer if you can obviously. Trying to get my head around it.
I don’t believe he did. His father was absent but he had a loving (perhaps somewhat enabling) mother and grandparents who idolised him. I believe some people are just evil and he is one of them. I also believe there’s much more to come out about him. There is a Gardai investigation pending into similar crimes involving him and young women in the south.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Too busy looking for wa clothing 🙄
Heard the police are on 12hr shifts for the foreseeable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.