Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had family come over and open a chippy. There was loads of them came over from the same area and opened wee chippies across the North. She met my granda and stayed!
Italian cooking and a chippy? I swear I’m so jealous 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe he did. His father was absent but he had a loving (perhaps somewhat enabling) mother and grandparents who idolised him. I believe some people are just evil and he is one of them. I also believe there’s much more to come out about him. There is a Gardai investigation pending into similar crimes involving him and young women in the south.
Has he ever been convicted of a crime before?

Reactions: 2
A philanderer by all accounts
---
Was he good looking? He seems ok looking in the pic they’ve released of him don’t know if it’s an old one? the person I know that’s familiar with the case said he’s like nothing on earth they don’t know how he attracts the women.

Wee chippy she worked in was gone before I was born but their friends still have the one in derry. I just got the lovely homemade pasta 🥰
And the better looking genes, no doubt.

Obviously we had a fair number of potato dinners but during the 90s my mum discovered the joy of heating things up (as opposed to cooking from scratch) so we regularly had chicken kievs and Tikka masala etc. Middle class AF.

The irony that now it's middle class AF to cook from scratch...:unsure:
---

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just googled “Jonathan Cressell”
Came across an article from 2010
Where he threatened his girlfriend (Abigail Lyle) with dropping her into a bath of bleach. Sounds like he is horrific.
Hopefully he gets charged & put away for a long time for Katie’s murder. She was stunning.

• Wow
Has he ever been convicted of a crime before?
Yes a serious assault on his ex girlfriend. He was only jailed for 6 months. There was a long period of domestic abuse. She gave interviews via women’s aid which were on YouTube. I’m not sure if they are still available. Her name is Abigail Lyle.

Too busy looking for wa clothing 🙄
Heard the police are on 12hr shifts for the foreseeable.
I know a couple of people in the police. They are severely short staffed on the ground so they can’t do proper policing. It’s another impact of the lack of assembly. I genuinely blame Bryne for being silent on this. He needs to resign and they need someone who will actually speak out to get enough officers on the street and who challenges political decisions.
---
Italian cooking and a chippy? I swear I’m so jealous 😭
Cant resist a bit of double carbs like pizza and chips or pasta and chips. Any wonder I’m a big fatty bum bum.

Reactions: 1
Just googled “Jonathan Cressell”
Came across an article from 2010
Where he threatened his girlfriend (Abigail Lyle) with dropping her into a bath of bleach. Sounds like he is horrific.
Hopefully he gets charged & put away for a long time for Katie’s murder. She was stunning.
I think it was her contacted the police once she heard strangulation was involved apparently that’s what he liked to do to her, that’s when they looked closer at the evidence.
---
I know a couple of people in the police. They are severely short staffed on the ground so they can’t do proper policing. It’s another impact of the lack of assembly. I genuinely blame Bryne for being silent on this. He needs to resign and they need someone who will actually speak out to get enough officers on the street and who challenges political decisions.
---

Cant resist a bit of double carbs like pizza and chips or pasta and chips. Any wonder I’m a big fatty bum bum.
I don’t think he has a clue about what goes on here he always looks bewildered and out of his depth.
---
They finally got the guy in the north, at least cross border cooperation seems to be working to a degree.

---
What’s the agenda???? Seems very sinister! Could it be they know loyalists are planning something so pinning it on republicans beforehand 👍🏻 same forces still running the show , they haven’t gone away ye know 😕
IMG_3090.jpeg

Last edited:
I think it was her contacted the police once she heard strangulation was involved apparently that’s what he liked to do to her, that’s when they looked closer at the evidence.
---

I don’t think he has a clue about what goes on here he always looks bewildered and out of his depth.
---
They finally got the guy in the north, at least cross border cooperation seems to be working to a degree.

---
What’s the agenda???? Seems very sinister! Could it be they know loyalists are planning something so pinning it on republicans beforehand 👍🏻 same forces still running the show , they haven’t gone away ye know 😕View attachment 2083531
I reckon the only terror will be if anyone lets Joe near the teenage girls.

• Haha
---

There’s no such thing as “proper policing” in this country and I’m not sure there ever had been. Always the same excuse of being short staffed but their resources are not properly managed. There are officers hiding in offices that could be redeployed to front line, but it never happens.

@imaginedragon83 I should have known that, Italians also had ice cream shops ❤.
It's so obvious what's happening, they don't want republican parades, the good loyalist drug dealers are fine though. The police statement, the searches, a big presence on Monday, it's only going to go one way and just when the worlds eyes are on us.
Bad bad republicans and of course Biden is a sympathiser but even he wouldn't entertain them. Optics innit.
---
Has anyone been to see Agreement? It's on at the Lyric, a play about the GFA negotiations. It's really good, would recommend if you get a chance.
Aww feck, I read this wrong, I thought it was the Hume play in Derry, unfortunately the agreement is sold out. Did you stay for the discussion? I'm so annoyed with myself for missing out.

Last edited:
We need a new thread already pals. That was quick.

Suggestion:
25 years of the GFA but the PSNI say they haven’t gone away

Reactions: 6
Thread: Jamie’s feeling subjugated from the UK , PSNI seem to have joined the UDA.

• Haha
Jamie Trumps not going to shag you, ye good Friday agreement Catholic hating ball bag.
---
Mines not a thread suggestion, just a statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re trying their darnedest to cause trouble in republican areas ,those parades have passed off peacefully for a good few years, making claims dissidents are out to attack them while gathering the whole battalion to goad and intimidate … People are watching what’s taking place it’s not like the old days when a blanket of secrecy was kept over this province.
IMG_3091.jpeg
IMG_3092.jpeg

• Heart
Honestly, it’s like attempting to distract toddlers with a toy you’d had hidden away so it seems new and interesting…
… or a bad hypnotist

1680864764050.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.