Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this thread is so dead lmao i miss how active it was like last year
Says a lot hey…. The Norris Nuts are in their flip era. I’m sick of all this house, dog and “naz is so mature for her age” BS. Bring back all the fun telepathy videos and enthusiastic challenges! I’m sabres age, so almost 18, and I used to love watching the Norris Nuts as they reminded me of the childhood I never received. Now they’re lame lol

Reactions: 4
Says a lot hey…. The Norris Nuts are in their flip era. I’m sick of all this house, dog and “naz is so mature for her age” BS. Bring back all the fun telepathy videos and enthusiastic challenges! I’m sabres age, so almost 18, and I used to love watching the Norris Nuts as they reminded me of the childhood I never received. Now they’re lame lol
Naz isn't even so mature for her age... they have just stunted the rest of their children with how isolated they are from others and Naz is the stereotypical middle child who gets blamed for everything and/or forgotten

Reactions: 6
Well I agree with you and I miss those challenges too even though they could sometimes be a bit cheesy lol, but some people in this thread diss on them for those challenges by calling them "immature" etc so idk :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Well I agree with you and I miss those challenges too even though they could sometimes be a bit cheesy lol, but some people in this thread diss on them for those challenges by calling them "immature" etc so idk :rolleyes:
It’s impossible to please everyone. And I suppose they can’t keep making “childish” videos forever as their followers grow up with them too. It’s just that the more kid friendly videos really helped me as I wish I had a fun childhood like they did. I’m so sick of all the click bait they do nowadays, and how 90% of their videos are associated with money or spending money. See that kind of content makes me feel awful because I’m sure that no one watching them is as abundant with money that they can waste it on stupid toys and items that probably never get used after the video

• Heart
Reactions: 3
jesus christ the house they've bought is tiny. as i've stated before on this thread, i live less than an hour away from newcastle and my house is almost twice the land size for like 4% of the price or something, even less when my parents bought it. hell, i couldn't find any seemingly rich houses on my street that had such a small area. sure, you sacrifice the luxury of living on the coast, but i do just fine. i'm not saying they should move to a remote place, but there are better houses to spend money on houses than to go to a capital city, or even newcastle. 1 million, let alone 16 million, seems absurd for that small of a house, considering my parents got a house twice the land size for a fraction of that price.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the hiking/camping vlog.
Jeez sabre has become very spoilt. I understand hiking and being in nature isn’t for everyone but she was already complaining when it said on her watch they’d only been walking 45 mins. Sockie is scared of flying overseas but did it for sabres birthday, and I’m sure they’ve all done things they don’t like before so that sabre can have a nice time. Sad she isn’t willing to do the same for her siblings.

it was very hard to watch sabre complain non stop and make it about her, and I actually felt really bad for sockie. Although, not sure why they pretended to camp in a random area that isn’t even a proper campground. Maybe if they’d have paid for a pitch in a proper campground, sabre would’ve seen it’s not that awful. but probs not lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What happened to the guinea pigs? Also scares me that Sabre and Sockie both drive or learning to drive. They're almost adults? Yet act like 10 years olds. Screaming and what not? Is this normal?

Reactions: 7
Where’s the video saying why they got rid of Demi? Brushed under the rug like usual..

What happened to the guinea pigs? Also scares me that Sabre and Sockie both drive or learning to drive. They're almost adults? Yet act like 10 years olds. Screaming and what not? Is this normal?
Definitely not normal, but normal for THEM, their weird Mum acts exactly the same way and has zero confidence in them. If you don't think you can teach your own children to drive, book them some classes with a professional driving school.. but she won't, because she wants the content!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They've done a huge disservice to them. I chuckle to myself when people suggest that Naz is mature. Sure, in comparison to S&S... All of their children are stunted.

Sabre needs to move out of her siblings' bedroom before she drives and lives in an apartment.

They both need to develop general life skills before catching up to other kids their ages.

Reactions: 1
They need to stop “asking the legends” about bedroom and bathroom arrangements. It’s causing bullying and nastiness between fans in the comments. I know they do it for engagement purposes, but it’s turning people against each other.

I do however think Biggy needs to stop using his “male privilege” in these arguments. “I’m the only boy I deserve it” when 1. He isn’t the only boy, yea Disco is only 4(?), but he is still a boy. And 2. He has to remember that Sockie is older than him. He has to realise that sometimes life isn’t fair and he just has to deal with it. I hope Sockie gets the bathroom.

Reactions: 7
They need to stop “asking the legends” about bedroom and bathroom arrangements. It’s causing bullying and nastiness between fans in the comments. I know they do it for engagement purposes, but it’s turning people against each other.

I do however think Biggy needs to stop using his “male privilege” in these arguments. “I’m the only boy I deserve it” when 1. He isn’t the only boy, yea Disco is only 4(?), but he is still a boy. And 2. He has to remember that Sockie is older than him. He has to realise that sometimes life isn’t fair and he just has to deal with it. I hope Sockie gets the bathroom.
this is what i was thinking! i’m rooting for sockie to get the bathroom, she’s also had to put up with sharing with her siblings for 2 years longer than biggy has! speak of, was it decided that sabre’s not getting that ensuite room?? what about if she doesn’t move out, she going to still be stuck in a tiny room with biggy potentially in the biggest room 💀

The entitlement with Biggy needs to be put in check.

However, I will never understand why they're making a sacrifice - or rather why they've forced the children to - when they could have purchased a much newer, finished, bigger home if they would have been willing to budge from Bondi a bit. 🙄

I highly doubt that they'll take advantage of any real opportunities in Bondi. Their main job is vlogging... they could have easily lived elsewhere and traveled to Bondi as much as they wanted to.

Reactions: 8
The entitlement with Biggy needs to be put in check.

However, I will never understand why they're making a sacrifice - or rather why they've forced the children to - when they could have purchased a much newer, finished, bigger home if they would have been willing to budge from Bondi a bit. 🙄

I highly doubt that they'll take advantage of any real opportunities in Bondi. Their main job is vlogging... they could have easily lived elsewhere and traveled to Bondi as much as they wanted to.
Buggy is so entitled because he is allowed to be. His parents never tell him in this sort of situation that he can’t just have it because he is a boy. His behaviour towards his siblings has been very toxic in the last year with him appearing as though he can control them.

I personally don’t think sabre will move out and the ensuite room will default to her then when and if she eventually moves out it should go to sockie as the next oldest. In no world should room assignments be based on a challenge it should be based on age and need oldest gets first pick in this situation because they usually deserve it. (This is coming from youngest child). My sister got to pick her room in our house and when she moved out I decided to swap to her room because it was better that is how it should
Progress

• Heart
Buggy is so entitled because he is allowed to be. His parents never tell him in this sort of situation that he can’t just have it because he is a boy. His behaviour towards his siblings has been very toxic in the last year with him appearing as though he can control them.
It is absolutely their fault, no doubt. I typically don't criticize the children because they're a product of the toxic environment B&J have created. It's incredibly sad to witness.

The kids don't even get to have any outside influence. It doesn't appear that Brooke and Justin have many friends and Flizzy seems to be just... Flizzy. They really do need to get away from their parents for a bit.

Good on sabre for making a big decision and going for something different. I’m not too sure the way the hairdresser styled it was the best but I reckon it has potential to look good!

Also, why can they not let the poor kids learn to drive in a normal situation. No wonder sabre gave up learning. Sockie will probs do the same if they don’t stop milking it for challenges and making the situation 10x more stressful than it already is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good on sabre for making a big decision and going for something different. I’m not too sure the way the hairdresser styled it was the best but I reckon it has potential to look good!

Also, why can they not let the poor kids learn to drive in a normal situation. No wonder sabre gave up learning. Sockie will probs do the same if they don’t stop milking it for challenges and making the situation 10x more stressful than it already is.
Yes!! It's bugging me! Buy then some professional lessons, leave them the heck alone and if and when they pass their P's, buy them a regular little starter car, not a big massive top of the line ridiculous range rover style or whatever and let them drive quietly without a camera in their face and 700 of their screaming siblings and narcisstic mother putting them down constantly