Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find their latest Norris nuts do stuff video so distasteful… like especially these days there are so many people struggling with cost of living and can’t afford food ans they just brought $500 worth of McDonald’s to waste it… I get they wanted the tickets but they could’ve done something good with this like give out the food abs just keep the tickets.. they didn’t even end up winning everything so $500 down the drain 🙄

With those parents, nothing seems to be off the table to get their views. As far as the kids, Sockie and Biggy are definitely less mature than Sabre and Naz. I feel like this is the type of stuff we'd see out of these 2. We see Sabre and Naz going to cafes and doing typical teen stuff together. They should do their own channel for sure. I feel like the majority of the younger viewers who have grown up would be much more interested in that kind of content as opposed to spending $500 at McDonalds.

Reactions: 6
Brooke if you see this: YOU HAD A PUPPY WHICH ENDED UP DYING, YOU HAVE A DOG RIGHT NOW WHICH YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF AND YOU PAID $100,000 FOR A DOG YOU GAVE AWAY.
YOU DONT. NEED. ANOTHER. PUPPY.
I get it looks cute but that doesn’t mean you have to get it!!!
Huh? I’m not a regular watcher but what happened to the dog that cost them $100,000 that was to be used as security?

Huh? I’m not a regular watcher but what happened to the dog that cost them $100,000 that was to be used as security?
Don’t really know what happened, but they gave her away and she now lives with another family I believe. They addressed it in one of their videos, but only that the dog doesn’t and will not live with them anymore.

Reactions: 1
Sockie will be 16 in 3 months,I wonder if she will go for her licence, I camt really see her going for it but will be interesting to see if she does, and if she does, how many videos they can milk out of it

Reactions: 4
Sockie will be 16 in 3 months,I wonder if she will go for her licence, I camt really see her going for it but will be interesting to see if she does, and if she does, how many videos they can milk out of it
I think it could go either way -- she will either not be interested in it at all, or it will become another thing to hyper-focus on and she ends up training for a revival of AUSCAR, Australia's version of NASCAR racing. I can just see them buying the rights to it to make her dream come true. ;)

Or if not that, she'll just get her commercial driver's license to driver her Baffles food truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is immature for her age I doubt she will have goals she wants to achieve by the time she turns 16. Unlike when Sabre turned 16 she got her license whilst Sockie was at the back the car shouting at her to just drive.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if part of the reason Biggy and Sockie are so much more immature is because they're favoured (well Sockie is at least). I get the feeling they think youtube will go on forever, whereas Sabre is at least beginning to think about her future. Sockie is at the age where she should be too

I wonder if part of the reason Biggy and Sockie are so much more immature is because they're favoured (well Sockie is at least). I get the feeling they think youtube will go on forever, whereas Sabre is at least beginning to think about her future. Sockie is at the age where she should be too
I saw a TikTok recently that was basically saying that some neurodivergent kids can often get told they’re very mature, and that it can be because they’re masking as an adult instead of a kid. Apparently some neurodivergent kids see rules that have been put in place and can’t understand why neurotypical kids find them so hard to follow. I feel like you can see this in sockie. She appears to be mature in some ways as she looks after and trains Winky alone, and she’s also very obedient (probs more to do with the fact she does whatever she can to please her mum).

But because she’s been told she’s mature in the past, she now thinks she is the most mature of them all and therefore can side with her parents and get away with making comments like “just move out” to sabre.

Yet in reality she’s very immature. The fact she’s almost 16 is crazy. I guess it is a little refreshing to see someone her age act a bit younger than other girls online nowadays but it is quite a contrast! Sabre too has always acted a lot younger than she is but her medical condition played a part in this, whereas sockie does not have this condition.

I highly doubt she will be pushing to get her learners permit quickly, and I also cannot picture her looking to move out when she turns 18 either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
being on the spectrum is probably one of the reasons for sockies lack of muturity.
it may also help explain why she feels following rules is so important and why she is so obedient.
but i think the main reason for her being so immature for her age is the very long social isolation
imposed on them by brooke.
sabre and naz are finally breaking out of this isolation ,have friends and spend time with them
(still far less than most kids their age)- but there is no sign that sockie has any friends .
unlike her siblings she doesnt meet kids her age at her extracurricular activity.all the other members of her dog club are much older than her.
there is no sign that brooke is heping her or encouraging sockie to make friends.
recently sockie and brooke- finally- met with doctors to deal with her "happy hands" tic and probably other
being on the spectrum problems. the social issue certainly came up- but brooke isnt doing anything about it.

Last edited:
I think it could go either way -- she will either not be interested in it at all, or it will become another thing to hyper-focus on and she ends up training for a revival of AUSCAR, Australia's version of NASCAR racing. I can just see them buying the rights to it to make her dream come true. ;)

Or if not that, she'll just get her commercial driver's license to driver her Baffles food truck.
she hardly ever mentions cooking now. or gardening. its crazy how she went from cooking being her whole personality even making the baffles merch to....this. winky. thats it. never seen a kid give up a dream (not just a hobby) this quickly

Reactions: 5
she hardly ever mentions cooking now. or gardening. its crazy how she went from cooking being her whole personality even making the baffles merch to....this. winky. thats it. never seen a kid give up a dream (not just a hobby) this quickly
I reckon they're regretting spending all that money on the Gordon Ramsay lunch date, the renovated kitchen and all the appliances and gardening things,, cookbooks etc they bought her. It's been months since they even filmed a cooking video.

If she stuck with cooking and took classes she would probably make more friends her own age. She's not getting that at the dog training club. But at least she found another hobby she enjoys.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In my opinion there shouldn’t be a discussion if Sabre or Biggy get their own room. The four older ones should ALL get their own room. They all deserve their own space as they are all teenagers/start puberty soon or just have. Naz deserves her own room too, she’s starting to grow up and it’s important for a tween to have their own room. And Sockie is almost 16, she needs her own room, they all do. The ‘babies’ can share, when they get older Sabre will have already moved out so they don’t have to share anymore.

They need six bedrooms and I’m sure that wouldn’t be too hard to find, but Brooke keeps switching between Sydney and Queensland. They have enough money, finding a house with six bedrooms shouldn’t be too hard. They’ve been talking about moving for two years, I honestly believe Brooke doesn’t even care if her almost 18 year old daughter finally gets her own room. I think Brooke just really enjoys making videos talking about moving or ‘news about our house’, but never actually deciding something. It’s just for the clicks.
I have a large family. Anyone over 10 in our family get their own rooms. So we have a six bedroom house. I couldn't imagine my older children having to share. They shouldn't of had such a large family if they can't afford to house them properly.

Poor Naz was so scared her mother was going to chastise her for having a rash/reaction on her face. Just makes me wonder how often Brooke loses it about any given thing. Also Naz said she was working on her painting from morning to late afternoon on multiple days straight. That doesn't sound like they are doing any schoolwork. If they are, it certainly isn't enough.

Reactions: 9
Watching the latest vlog.

Interesting that biggy has been sleeping in the garage because he wants his own room. That’s a bit of a protest!

The up-close clip on naz waking up while Brooke was laughing in her face was a bit mean 😂 I’d hate if that was posted of me for millions of people to see.

Brooke said “other people say you shouldn’t tell your kids you’ve been in an offer…”. Other people meaning people on tattle? Feel like she deffo reads here because I didn’t see any comments saying this on their videos and I doubt their close family/friends would be this honest and say that to them.

But I’m happy for them that they got the house, we don’t have to watch any more videos of them debating who gets their own rooms or letting the kids down every time an offer doesn’t go through. Although I bet they’ll milk “choosing which Norris nut gets which room” for a while 😂

Reactions: 2
Isn't Sockie like 16 years old? Why is she not allowed to walk on certain streets around her own neighbourhood? She babies them so much!

How convenient that they show Biggy sleeping on the garage couch in the video where he gets his own room. It's as if they knew they were gonna get backlash and 'hate' for it and held off from revealing that information until the last minute.

They're definitely gonna do some biased, unfair challenge to see who gets the biggest room or something. But honestly I am mostly happy and relieved for all those kids getting some privacy and space of their own for once. It's going to be so good for them.

On another note, I am horrified at Brooke's driving at around 15:02 in the most recent vlog. Barely looking at the road and focused more on talking and her hand gestures than controlling the vehicle while it's moving. Has this been discussed before? Because that's really scary and also very illegal if she's always that distracted while driving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When exactly do these people go to bed for it to be so normal for them to wake up such an Ungodly hour to workout? I understand the discipline of being early risers I grew up like that but 4.30 is ridiculous. Thats crazy. They must be so exhausted by 8pm

Anyone else think it’s weird that Biggy was sleeping on the couch? They own a few houses, I find it odd there’s not a spare room he could sleep in? Or maybe his music studio?

I looked the new house up. I can’t believe that’s all you get for $16million. I understand it’s Bondi and I guess they are paying a premium to basically be beachfront. I wonder what they will do for videos now. There doesn’t look like there’s space for a “cooking room” etc like their current set up. No pool either.

Reactions: 2
On another note, I am horrified at Brooke's driving at around 15:02 in the most recent vlog. Barely looking at the road and focused more on talking and her hand gestures than controlling the vehicle while it's moving. Has this been discussed before? Because that's really scary and also very illegal if she's always that distracted while driving.
I was shocked by her taking her hands off the wheel multiple times. Looking into the camera for long stretches, so dangerous.

After watching the latest vlog, it just confirmed to me that this is now the Brooke show. It's not about the kids anymore. We see Brooke's face far more than we even see the kids. What we see is her controlling nature and depriving these kids of their needs. She is in constant need of validation from the "legends", a group of pre-teens who tell her its alright how she treats her kids. Her ego is through the roof and she throws money around as if it's going out of fashion. $16 million for a home in Bondi because the suburb is a status symbol. Brooke wouldn't even have status if it weren't for her kids. All I can see is a nasty self centered human being. Let your kids be part of the home buying process. Why does it have to be a surprise?

Last edited:
I’m happy for them. Sabre’s genuine relief of having a new house was so lovely to see after many many months of her parents exploiting her disappointment.
Although, I felt so sad watching Disco. Brooke said “every time he sees a camera he thinks we’re going on holiday”, how sad that that poor boy has been bought up to live like that. THATS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR.
The best thing they could do for them children when they move is put Disco & Charm in an education setting, whether that be school, Forrest school, a club, a sport, just anything where they can interact with peers and away from a camera.

• Heart