Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg waching the latest NNDS vid - Sabre literally saying she’s considered breaking her nose so that she can get a nose job! I was genuinely shocked at that statement! This is really showing how being online has influenced the way they see themselves and constantly being compared to other girls her age online. I can’t believe that she isn’t even 18 yet and already wishing for a nose job :/

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
omg waching the latest NNDS vid - Sabre literally saying she’s considered breaking her nose so that she can get a nose job! I was genuinely shocked at that statement! This is really showing how being online has influenced the way they see themselves and constantly being compared to other girls her age online. I can’t believe that she isn’t even 18 yet and already wishing for a nose job :/
I must’ve missed this, when did Sabre say that?

The nose job comment was upsetting but unfortunately, not uncommon amongst young girls. I feel like if she wants to get a nose job at 18, she should be able to do so without judgement. However, I’m not sure it’s a good idea for her if she’s relying on the nose job for self-confidence because it is true that everybody is insecure and changing that one part of yourself may not do what you are hoping it to do for your confidence if that makes sense. I also think Sabre needs to be more mindful what she says about her sibling’s appearances. She goes on about how pretty Naz is all the time and then says she really likes Sockie and Biggy’s noses. I am sure it upsets Sockie that Sabre never really refers to her as pretty anymore considering she used to talk about Sockie’s appearance years ago the way she talks about Naz now. I am also sure that hearing Sabre compliment only Biggy and Sockie’s noses and not Naz’s would really upset Naz considering she’s also spoken about not linking her nose.

I just think at her age, Sabre should be more considerate. I get it, we get so caught up in our own insecurities we easily can forget about others. It’s just something I hope she considers next time she thinks about vocally comparing her and her siblings’ appearances.

Anyone else think it’s weird that Biggy was sleeping on the couch? They own a few houses, I find it odd there’s not a spare room he could sleep in? Or maybe his music studio?

I looked the new house up. I can’t believe that’s all you get for $16million. I understand it’s Bondi and I guess they are paying a premium to basically be beachfront. I wonder what they will do for videos now. There doesn’t look like there’s space for a “cooking room” etc like their current set up. No pool either.
Where can you see the new house?

The nose job comment was upsetting but unfortunately, not uncommon amongst young girls. I feel like if she wants to get a nose job at 18, she should be able to do so without judgement. However, I’m not sure it’s a good idea for her if she’s relying on the nose job for self-confidence because it is true that everybody is insecure and changing that one part of yourself may not do what you are hoping it to do for your confidence if that makes sense. I also think Sabre needs to be more mindful what she says about her sibling’s appearances. She goes on about how pretty Naz is all the time and then says she really likes Sockie and Biggy’s noses. I am sure it upsets Sockie that Sabre never really refers to her as pretty anymore considering she used to talk about Sockie’s appearance years ago the way she talks about Naz now. I am also sure that hearing Sabre compliment only Biggy and Sockie’s noses and not Naz’s would really upset Naz considering she’s also spoken about not linking her nose.

I just think at her age, Sabre should be more considerate. I get it, we get so caught up in our own insecurities we easily can forget about others. It’s just something I hope she considers next time she thinks about vocally comparing her and her siblings’ appearances.
She's also nearly 18 and really has no insight or awareness about how what they say and do (e.g. the disgusting eating challenges) can impact on their fanbase. Yes - Brooke oversees the channel and she obviously has no insight and doesn't care about it, but as the kids are getting older they need to be showing more awareness and responsibility as well. Their channel isn't just a money making machine - they are part of the awful influencer culture. At some point they will get called out as influencers rather than kids, and it's going to be a hell of a shock to them.

Reactions: 5
Brooke also needs to protect the kids more. People have started making reddit forums full of bikini pictures of Sabre, pictures of her in the playboy Halloween costume etc.

Reactions: 4
Sabre needs to realise there is more to life than what she looks like, or what outfit she's wearing. I feel she only consentrates on this aspect of herself. My girls have friendships, school, hobbies. So aren't so focused on their looks. She used to be a about her skating and surfing.

Reactions: 8
Sabre needs to realise there is more to life than what she looks like, or what outfit she's wearing. I feel she only consentrates on this aspect of herself. My girls have friendships, school, hobbies. So aren't so focused on their looks. She used to be a about her skating and surfing.
Same with Naz she tries so hard to look older. She’s naturally pretty and doesn’t really need the amount of make up she wears. She’s always trying to make every top she wears into a crop top and wants to be just like Sabre.

Reactions: 10
Same with Naz she tries so hard to look older. She’s naturally pretty and doesn’t really need the amount of make up she wears. She’s always trying to make every top she wears into a crop top and wants to be just like Sabre.
Thats the unfortunate thing with Naz. She doesn't share interests with Sockie, Biggy is a boy and has his own interests. That leaves Sabre who she can bond with over their interest in fashion and makeup. I most cases it would be fine but the comments Sabre makes may enhance Naz's views of growing up too quickly. Sabre making up for the lost time where she looked like a kid during her teen years. Naz doesn't appear that she will be stunted growth like Sabre. She needs to realize she has plenty of time to grow up.

Reactions: 8
i know people have talked about the nose comment already, but it really shook me. as someone whos struggled with sh comments/thoughts like that can lead down a very dangerous road.

also- in sabres talking to my younger self at timestamp 5:02 she showed a picture of her and Brooke at a restaurant in a dress she said she wore to go out to dinner with friends. people can reware outfits obviously, but the hair and makeup were exactly the same. either its a coincidence or sabre lied about going out with friends. and if she did, her parents must have known about it, and maybe even encouraged her to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s weird that Biggy was sleeping on the couch? They own a few houses, I find it odd there’s not a spare room he could sleep in? Or maybe his music studio?

I looked the new house up. I can’t believe that’s all you get for $16million. I understand it’s Bondi and I guess they are paying a premium to basically be beachfront. I wonder what they will do for videos now. There doesn’t look like there’s space for a “cooking room” etc like their current set up. No pool either.
Based on the article that was written about it it does seem to have a pool but still doesn’t look like the luxurious homes they seemed to have been looking for

Based on the article that was written about it it does seem to have a pool but still doesn’t look like the luxurious homes they seemed to have been looking for
it doesn’t. That pool belongs to the house infront. They can see the pool and the beach from their back balcony.

Reactions: 4
I just found the house they bought. I was hoping they would have bought a house on a big piece of land for those kids to spread out and have some space in their yard. This is such a narrow property with basically no yard whatsoever. I find it hard to believe that this is what those kids would have really wanted. Yes, they can go down to Bondi and such but will they get to do so unsupervised? I'm so surprised that the parents who isolate these kids would put them straight into an area with so many tourists and a house that anyone can walk right up to. They have mentioned many times they don't feel safe in their home. How will this be any better? I know I have literally walked right by that house the last time I was at Bondi.

I didn’t know the Norris nuts were even slightly religious, but the fact they have a quote (?) directly referring to god printed out and pinned to their pinboard says otherwise. They’ve never seemed to mention religion before, at least not that I’ve noticed, but they’ve already used religious references several times in this recent vlog - just thought it was interesting

Reactions: 1
I just found the house they bought. I was hoping they would have bought a house on a big piece of land for those kids to spread out and have some space in their yard. This is such a narrow property with basically no yard whatsoever. I find it hard to believe that this is what those kids would have really wanted. Yes, they can go down to Bondi and such but will they get to do so unsupervised? I'm so surprised that the parents who isolate these kids would put them straight into an area with so many tourists and a house that anyone can walk right up to. They have mentioned many times they don't feel safe in their home. How will this be any better? I know I have literally walked right by that house the last time I was at Bondi.
At least the older 4 kids will get their own rooms. But yeah, privacy is a concern but it will always be a concern imo as long as they continue filming everywhere.

I just hope now once they move to Bondi they'll go surf and skate more, they barely do that anymore in Newcastle. They're very isolated where they live now, with them being so close to the beach hopefully Brooke will finally shed her overprotectiveness. And they'll have more opportunity to meet other kids.

At least the older 4 kids will get their own rooms. But yeah, privacy is a concern but it will always be a concern imo as long as they continue filming everywhere.

I just hope now once they move to Bondi they'll go surf and skate more, they barely do that anymore in Newcastle. They're very isolated where they live now, with them being so close to the beach hopefully Brooke will finally shed her overprotectiveness. And they'll have more opportunity to meet other kids.
Plus and this is just an assumption but I would think there would be more petty crime etc in Bondi so if Brooke doesn’t let them do anything alone now, I doubt she will in Bondi.

Isn't Sockie like 16 years old? Why is she not allowed to walk on certain streets around her own neighbourhood? She babies them so much!
IKR? the street they first spotted her on was 550m walking distance from their home!

Brooke: "She's not allowed to go up here!"
"She promised us she never goes up this way!"

Then the first thought they have is to try to implicate her in some kind of salacious tryst?

B: "She might be up to something."
J: "Has she met someone where she's doing a secret meeting?"
B: "A boyfriend, Jus?"
J: "Yeah, you know what I'm saying."
B: She knows very clearly that she's not meant to go up this way."
J: (mimicking Sockie) "' Oh, I'm going to walk the dog.' Well, actually I'm not."
J: "The dogs look like they know each other."
B: "God, Sockie's met someone with a dog?"

Later in the vlog:
Naz: "It's like a whole new lifestyle, a whole new chapter, a whole new book."
Brooke: "Norris Nuts growing up and getting independent."

Yeah.. right. Not if she doesn't let them out of the yard in Bondi.

Reactions: 7
Plus and this is just an assumption but I would think there would be more petty crime etc in Bondi so if Brooke doesn’t let them do anything alone now, I doubt she will in Bondi.
i think that actually brooke has become quite less controling and less protective recently.
the kids would rarely leave the house without a parent. but now they seem to be allowed to walk
quite freely in their neighborhood -although there are still restrictions like we saw with sockie.
in their personal vlogs we see them walking alone to shops and coffe shops and etc. they are also taken to places and left alone.
we didnt see this before.
in bondi brooke may really be more protective for several reasons.just
one obvious reason-the kids are well known and will often be
bothered. they should have bought a house in a other part of sydney where they would have more quiet and more privacy(and a big yard) and it would cost them far less.
just because justin wanted a house by the bondi beach they bought a very expensive house that doesnt fit their needs.
brooke and justin are simply stupid