Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments Sabre makes about her looks are so upsetting to me, she is absolutely gorgeous. Although I do understand that wanting to lose a little bit of weight to feel more confident is okay- these comments Sabre has been making that are been shared with her young audience are so damaging. NN fans are mostly around 10 because they make videos with challenges for 10-year-old but then the norris nuts decide to through in random comments that dont suit that age range? If Sabre had her own channel for teens her age where she talked about fashion, makeup and her other interests but then mentioned it I don't think it would be nearly as bad. No I am not saying that Sabre SHOULD be thinking she needs to loose weight to look good in "low rise" but at least her audience would be more mature and able to process that better. All in all though, it's not easy to just say that she shouldn't be thinking about that, because that could possibly lead to her feeling she cant open up to anyone about those struggles. Personally, I think Sabre should talk to a therapist before it goes too far as feeling bad about your weight can turn into issues much bigger...

Sorry for the rant!

yes I agree, it’s really distressing to see such a beautiful and slim girl be so convinced that she is ugly, or not skinny enough ect, it must be exhausting for her, she is very slim, but her body is changing from a little girl to being a women so she will gain some weight and hips get wider ect. I think all of them have been made to obsess about their body weight, food restrictions, hardcore workout routines, the kids were all extremely thin, which could have been their genetics, but with the work outs and food restrictions I wouldn’t be surprised if it did contribute. Brooke and Justin’s own insecurities and body issues are regularly discussed, I have mentioned it before, but let’s not forget the hysteria about Justin dying because he is overweight! All teenage girls develop insecurities but this does seem excessive!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brooke's mentality is atrocious, I get she tries to make it fun for young kids but they really need to step back and take a look at themselves.
Naz is a little hussy, she needs to act her age. Biggy looking down the camera and telling all how he cares so much for their mental health is just ridiculous, he still acts like a spoilt baby himself.
I am so glad Demi is no longer with them for her own sake, imagine having to live in that asylum, they should not be allowed to have animals in their care, took them 5 minutes to see $$$$ from breeding Demi, bloody disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Brooke's mentality is atrocious, I get she tries to make it fun for young kids but they really need to step back and take a look at themselves.
Naz is a little hussy, she needs to act her age. Biggy looking down the camera and telling all how he cares so much for their mental health is just ridiculous, he still acts like a spoilt baby himself.
I am so glad Demi is no longer with them for her own sake, imagine having to live in that asylum, they should not be allowed to have animals in their care, took them 5 minutes to see $$$$ from breeding Demi, bloody disgusting.
Naz does act her age times have changed 11 yrs aren’t gonna were My Little Pony shirts and sketchers we shouldn’t look down on young women for not dressing like 5 yrs and telling them they should “act there age” because clothes do not define the way you act or your personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am just watching this vlog:

Sockie mentions that she’s going to wash her hair and then it cuts to a clip of her showering outside (not literally obviously).

Why is she showering outside?? It looks so cold and dreary outside in that clip. I gathered maybe they installed outside showers for when the kids coming back from surfing sandy. But idk i thought it was really weird that she went outside to shower? Do they not have showers inside the house? 😂 their house confuses me so much

Reactions: 2
I am just watching this vlog:

Sockie mentions that she’s going to wash her hair and then it cuts to a clip of her showering outside (not literally obviously).

Why is she showering outside?? It looks so cold and dreary outside in that clip. I gathered maybe they installed outside showers for when the kids coming back from surfing sandy. But idk i thought it was really weird that she went outside to shower? Do they not have showers inside the house? 😂 their house confuses me so much

they have two showers inside i think, plus the bath. they have a large family but im sure if she wanted to sockie could have used an indoor shower since she did the night before earlier in the vlog

they have two showers inside i think, plus the bath. they have a large family but im sure if she wanted to sockie could have used an indoor shower since she did the night before earlier in the vlog
Ahh I see, I haven’t really paid attention to their bathroom in the videos before so I was thinking omg do they only have outdoor showers 😂

anyone seen the recent video? brooke and justin were going through sabres phone and showing the pictures on camera. one of the photos was her in a bikini back to front. others were her talking selfies in a mirror in a bikini. i know she’s 17 and will do that as i do but to show it to 6 million people on line is just fucked up

Reactions: 8
I think it’s awful them going through sabres phone.. she’s literally an adult in 3 months, they clearly don’t respect her privacy. Even the whole room thing they’re teasing again, saying would you rather move to Sydney and share or have your own room in Queensland… why does she need to pick she should have her own room regardless! You can tell how fed up sabre is getting when brookes changed her mind to Queensland again (though who knows how long that will last). I also find it so annoying how when Justin was trying to say something serious about how boys shouldn’t take advantage of sabre and Brooke was there just giggling away… like what’s funny about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s awful them going through sabres phone.. she’s literally an adult in 3 months, they clearly don’t respect her privacy. Even the whole room thing they’re teasing again, saying would you rather move to Sydney and share or have your own room in Queensland… why does she need to pick she should have her own room regardless! You can tell how fed up sabre is getting when brookes changed her mind to Queensland again (though who knows how long that will last). I also find it so annoying how when Justin was trying to say something serious about how boys shouldn’t take advantage of sabre and Brooke was there just giggling away… like what’s funny about that?
I was shocked at them going through Sabres phone, especially her father, I would have been mortified if my parents looked through my photos as a teenager! they aren’t even doing it from a safeguarding perspective because they are showing their underage daughters bottom and other scandalous images online to millions of people, there could be predators out there getting hold of these private images! It’s one thing Sabre taking these pictures to feel confident and maybe even sending them to boys her age (who didn’t as teenagers) but her parents putting them on the Internet where they can never be removed and of their technically still underage daughter, risking some disgusting predators getting hold of them, I mean talk about irresponsible! Sabre may almost be an adult but she is still quite sheltered and incredibly self conscious, so she may agree for those photos to be out there right now because she feels attractive and wants other people to find her attractive, but she may get bullied for it or get taken advantage of over it and change her mind, but there is no going back. Brooke jokes about being much worse with the pictures she took of herself, maybe so Brooke but your pictures weren’t put all over the Internet for all to see. Ugh poor Sabre

Reactions: 10
I was shocked at them going through Sabres phone, especially her father, I would have been mortified if my parents looked through my photos as a teenager! they aren’t even doing it from a safeguarding perspective because they are showing their underage daughters bottom and other scandalous images online to millions of people, there could be predators out there getting hold of these private images! It’s one thing Sabre taking these pictures to feel confident and maybe even sending them to boys her age (who didn’t as teenagers) but her parents putting them on the Internet where they can never be removed and of their technically still underage daughter, risking some disgusting predators getting hold of them, I mean talk about irresponsible! Sabre may almost be an adult but she is still quite sheltered and incredibly self conscious, so she may agree for those photos to be out there right now because she feels attractive and wants other people to find her attractive, but she may get bullied for it or get taken advantage of over it and change her mind, but there is no going back. Brooke jokes about being much worse with the pictures she took of herself, maybe so Brooke but your pictures weren’t put all over the Internet for all to see. Ugh poor Sabre
exactly! And the sad thing is I don’t even think sabre realised how toxic and wrong that is… I hope she realises one day. By the sounds of it brook had a pretty normal teenage life so I cannot understand why she is robbing her own kids of that.

Reactions: 7
I think they’ve deleted the footage of Sabre in bikinis when they go through her phone. It’s no longer in the video but the sound is still there so the sound and video don’t match up from that point onwards.

Reactions: 8
Brooke and Justin don’t make sense. They find it strange to see their 17 year old daughter take “sketchy” photos, but don’t mind to show them to millions of people…

Reactions: 13
I think they’ve deleted the footage of Sabre in bikinis when they go through her phone. It’s no longer in the video but the sound is still there so the sound and video don’t match up from that point onwards.
I think it’s still in the video atm, but I hope they remove it! It even looks like Sabre is editing the video, so she’s literally putting the pics in (completely oblivious to the types of people watching and the horrible stuff they can do with the pics!) I would be horrified for my parents to see pics like this, let alone millions of people online.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s still in the video atm, but I hope they remove it! It even looks like Sabre is editing the video, so she’s literally putting the pics in (completely oblivious to the types of people watching and the horrible stuff they can do with the pics!) I would be horrified for my parents to see pics like this, let alone millions of people online.
maybe it’s just an issue with mine then. They start off the conversation and show photos Sabre took on the boat across to the holiday but then the footage continues of the kids jumping in the pool etc but the audio is talking About tik toks In the pool etc

So Brooke and Justin are talking about how houses with enough bedrooms for the 4 oldest kids is too expensive. In the past few months though Brooke has thrown $100,000 on a dog they had for 5 minutes and a number of hotel and resort stays. In the latest video they are staying multiple days at the Hayman Residence. That goes for over $10,000 a night. She is just reckless with money but can't provide reasonable living conditions for her teenage kids. She makes me so sick.

Reactions: 14
What’s the name of the vlog everyone’s talking about?
Last to leave the deck with the Norris Nuts.

They actually just re-released it about 20 minutes ago with 2 minutes edited out. It was the part with them exposing sabre's most "scandalous" photo.

I don’t know what the most scandalous photo on the phone was because I didn’t see the Vlog in time but I’m surprised with all this drama going on that Sabre posted a “butt photo” (her words not mine) on her tiktok and it’s still up (the post is called my favourite photo for something). I assumed that that was the sketchy photo everyone was talking about, maybe it’s the same one as in the Vlog? I don’t know?

I don’t know what the most scandalous photo on the phone was because I didn’t see the Vlog in time but I’m surprised with all this drama going on that Sabre posted a “butt photo” (her words not mine) on her tiktok and it’s still up (the post is called my favourite photo for something). I assumed that that was the sketchy photo everyone was talking about, maybe it’s the same one as in the Vlog? I don’t know?
They showed quite a few revealing photos of Sabre, talking about “sexy eyes” again and about her sending them to boys, some were just bikinis in the pool, but some were clearly ones she had privately taken in her bedroom, I am sure you can fill in the blanks, I don’t want to go in to too much detail as the pictures are now removed, I assume they got backlash, or perhaps even reported because Sabre is underage. One of the pictures was the “butt pic” on Sabres tiktok, which I would still argue is a bit much for someone underage with such a young fan base, but that’s her choice.

Reactions: 4
since the" butt pic" and other pictures of sabre in revealing bikinis are still on sabres tik tok account
it seems that sabre and her parents dont regret showing them and they probably didnt delete them from the vlog because of backlash from the fans.
they probably violated youtube rule about content with regard to minors-sabre is 17 - and were asked to
to delete the pictures and they did.
they should have anticipated this because about a year ago they had a similar incident.
sabre modeled several revealing bathing suits and her siblings judged the bathing suits.
they had to take down the vlog and put up a new version that didnt show sabre in the bathing suits.