Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see the pictures mentioned above as I didn’t watch the vlog until today, however I noticed in the clip that they did keep in, the large amount of posey content pics sabre took on this trip (they are blurred in the video but you can still sort of make out what they are). The poor girl is trying her best to make content, and Brooke does mention it’s what sabre wants to do in the future now she’s almost 18.

The thing is, the posing and the outfits are normal, she’s literally 3 months off 18. It just does not match with the nature of their channel or their young fan base. Sabre needs her own YouTube channel where she can build a more mature fan base of similar ages to her. She also needs to update her instagram, her profile pic is about 6 years old, and she doesn’t post regularly enough to be an influencer atm.

I do wonder whether Brooke doesn’t want her to have her own channel as she worried people will watch her videos over NN videos (seeing as the NN channel was originally sabres, and many people started watching them because of her). If people prefer sabres channel over the NN channels, and sabre is 18, then it’ll be sabres money and not Brooke’s to control for once.

Also, Her TikTok including the ‘butt pic’ at first just made me think she’s showing people she’s ready to grow up and change her content around (as said already). but then at the same time I felt a bit uncomfortable as you can kind of sense her naivety. I feel she is too trusting of the “legends” and truly sees her TikTok followers as her friends. But surely she must’ve been taught about weird people on the internet and is old enough to choose whether or not to post bikini pics?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
they changed the banner of their do stuff channel to-
subscribe to give sabre her own room.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
don't know if I'm just making a big deal but I noticed that they did 2 solo sibling fun days without Sockie- one with Naz and Sabre and one with Naz, Biggy and Sabre. Is Sockie busy with something? I think it's easy for her to be left out because Naz and Biggy are close, and Naz and Sabre are close now due to their common interests.
also in sabres recent tiktok she put a photo of biggy and naz (no sockie) with 'my ride or dies.' i could be reading too much into it as well. but i wonder if its just because they have different interests or if something happened? sockie does keep 'joking' that sabre should move out, i wonder if theres more conflict behind the scenes

Reactions: 2
I do wonder whether Brooke doesn’t want her to have her own channel as she worried people will watch her videos over NN videos (seeing as the NN channel was originally sabres, and many people started watching them because of her). If people prefer sabres channel over the NN channels, and sabre is 18, then it’ll be sabres money and not Brooke’s to control for once.
My guess is that Sabre can have her own channel but as long as she's living under her parents roof, all income goes straight to their account. If Sabre wants her own income she's going to have to move out. Things are going to get so messy.

Reactions: 7
I now wish they'd just quit all together now. It isn't a family anymore it is a business with 6 employees living with the bosses. Poor Sabre. And because they are aware that many want Sabre to have a room, they have changed that banner to take in more revenue and followers. As soon as they say 'We never ask you to subscribe' I will straight away report them for misleading content.

My guess is that Sabre can have her own channel but as long as she's living under her parents roof, all income goes straight to their account. If Sabre wants her own income she's going to have to move out. Things are going to get so messy.
sadly I don’t think she will because they have her so tightly under their control. I can’t wait till Naz turns 18. If any of them are going to break free I feel like she will be themost Likely one to do it first

also in sabres recent tiktok she put a photo of biggy and naz (no sockie) with 'my ride or dies.' i could be reading too much into it as well. but i wonder if its just because they have different interests or if something happened? sockie does keep 'joking' that sabre should move out, i wonder if theres more conflict behind the scenes
I think Sockie just doesnt like taking pictures as much as the other Norris nuts do so features in less. She was in one photo that Sabre captioned as “the people I love most”

I actually think that once Sabre turns eighteen and chooses to pursue YouTube or influencing as a career with her own channel etc. that Brooke and Justin will allow it and she will get all the revenue from it. I feel like Brooke wouldn’t have described YouTube as a future “career” for Sabre if not. Like I’d argue that right now all the kids have current careers as YouTubers but obviously they aren’t proper careers as none of the kids are earning any of the money they make, Brooke and Justin are. In Brooke and Justin’s minds, once Sabre turns 18 and creates her own channel, only then she will be a youtuber. Idk if I’m making much sense here so let me know lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
sabre will stay on the their channels for a long time even if she starts a channel of her own.
will she payed for it after she becomes an adult? i doubt it. she will probably just be given a larger allowance.
success on youtube -especially long term success- is far from certain.
she should be thinking about alternatives as well and should be preparing herself for them.
at this point it means being more serious about her education and to qualify for college/university .
some kinds of vocational training she may consider- like fashion design -may also require this
kind of qualification.

Reactions: 5
I'd like to see her move out at 18 or at least move in with Flizzy but I think Brooke and Justin have too much invested in continuing the channel and she doesn't yet have the life skills or the independence to take the initiative to move on her own. But who knows, maybe she is smart and has some money saved and plans. The room thing seems just for content, but if they do at least get her her own room and do a room makeover they know it will get a lot of views. I do worry these kids get too much validation from 'the legends' and it isn't healthy to have lived almost their entire childhoods online. The older they get the more forced and weird it becomes.

we still dont know why sockie didnt participate-for the first time-in their previous vlog on the main channel and will probably never know. it has been suggested that she was taking care of the babies. maybe she did-but i doubt it was really necessary. flittzy could have done it and i doubt the parents left the house at all.
and if she did it why she the one?
i would like to suggest a possible explanation. it is a speculative explanation. but it may be true.
sockie prefered not to paticipate in a vlog in which she would have disobey her parents and cheat on them. her siblings didnt really disobey and cheat on their parents in the vlog of course,they just pretended to.
the vlog was planned in advance by the the kids and the parents together.
but sockie didnt want to pretend either.
sockie is the "good" child of the family. she is very attached to brooke. she likes to follow the rules,to obey and to please her parents. recently she got in a serious fight with her siblings at a hotel(with violence) when they wanted to eat chocolates brooke had told them not to eat.
this may have to do with sockie being perhaps on the spectrum(possible autism).
so sockie prefered not to participate. and maybe she took care of the babies at flittzys house.
to be fair sockie did participate in previous vlogs when they "disobeyed" the parents,but she often seemed reluctant.

Reactions: 1
I think Sockie just doesnt like taking pictures as much as the other Norris nuts do so features in less. She was in one photo that Sabre captioned as “the people I love most”.
In one of the recent vlogs (I think it was Sockie's) there was a behind the scenes out-take where Biggy asked her if she was going to be in Sabre's tik-tok and Sockie replied, almost angrily, "I REFUSED." She seems to really be pushing away from tik-tok and instagram. She let Sabre "teach" a dance move to her in a recent tik tok where Sabre was trying to guide her like a puppet from behind, but Sock seemed to be mocking the whole experience the entire time. She has her own special interests and would rather spend her time on those.

Reactions: 4
the new nn do stuff clog was sabres, it was the classic trying on clothes vlog, but there were a few things that stood out.
1. a lottt of body/face comments. i get it. saber is a teenager, of course she has insecurities, god knows i do. but these are excessive. im very concerned for her mental health, for what her audience will pick up, and for naz. sabre talked about how her side profile is "horrific", how she "isn't skinny enough for low rise" and how she "eats too much to be a model." first of all, saber is stunning. it is awful she doesn't feel that way. second, there is no size limit on low rise. there is nothing wrong with not being skinny, but saber is. anyone watching that vlog ESPECIALLY young impressionable viewers who are her size, or bigger are going to hear that they are too big and cant wear certain things, which inst true at all. she also seems to be comparing herself to naz, who is ELEVEN. not only are 11 and 18 year old bodies SUPPOSED to be different but im worried this could negatively affect naz. that leaves the model comment. first, thats such a harmful stereotype. second... no one NO ONE with an audience should be promoting eating not enough for the sake of looks/jobs. i hope for her sake, and the sake of the legends, she gets the help she needs.
2. i dont think naz is as unaware of how she is viewed online as it seems. she mentioned that she didnt want her feet in the vlog, which makes me think she knows the internet can be a dangerous place for young girls. thats good.
3. saber said "if i die my money will be split between my siblings" as a joke, sockie asked how much it is, and sabre replied "like, 200 300?" confirming that she isnt getting any money from the channel. i hope that changes when she turns 18, or that she starts her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
sabre will stay on the their channels for a long time even if she starts a channel of her own.
will she payed for it after she becomes an adult? i doubt it. she will probably just be given a larger allowance.
success on youtube -especially long term success- is far from certain.
she should be thinking about alternatives as well and should be preparing herself for them.
at this point it means being more serious about her education and to qualify for college/university .
some kinds of vocational training she may consider- like fashion design -may also require this
kind of qualification.
In terms of pay though, I think Sabre will be allowed to keep the money she earns from her own channel, just not the sibling ones that already exist.

Reactions: 1
That how family channels earn their money
The parents pocket all of the money and then don’t leave any for the kids
Because if it wasn’t for the kids no one would watch them and they wouldn’t be where they are today without sabre sockie naz and biggy.

Reactions: 5
the new nn do stuff clog was sabres, it was the classic trying on clothes vlog, but there were a few things that stood out.
1. a lottt of body/face comments. i get it. saber is a teenager, of course she has insecurities, god knows i do. but these are excessive. im very concerned for her mental health, for what her audience will pick up, and for naz. sabre talked about how her side profile is "horrific", how she "isn't skinny enough for low rise" and how she "eats too much to be a model." first of all, saber is stunning. it is awful she doesn't feel that way. second, there is no size limit on low rise. there is nothing wrong with not being skinny, but saber is. anyone watching that vlog ESPECIALLY young impressionable viewers who are her size, or bigger are going to hear that they are too big and cant wear certain things, which inst true at all. she also seems to be comparing herself to naz, who is ELEVEN. not only are 11 and 18 year old bodies SUPPOSED to be different but im worried this could negatively affect naz. that leaves the model comment. first, thats such a harmful stereotype. second... no one NO ONE with an audience should be promoting eating not enough for the sake of looks/jobs. i hope for her sake, and the sake of the legends, she gets the help she needs.
2. i dont think naz is as unaware of how she is viewed online as it seems. she mentioned that she didnt want her feet in the vlog, which makes me think she knows the internet can be a dangerous place for young girls. thats good.
3. saber said "if i die my money will be split between my siblings" as a joke, sockie asked how much it is, and sabre replied "like, 200 300?" confirming that she isnt getting any money from the channel. i hope that changes when she turns 18, or that she starts her own.
This is really really sad that Sabre feels this way. It reminds me of the video a few years back when Sabre felt she had to lie to the doctor by telling him she ate really healthy, rather than ”junk” food.
It’s also extremely concerning that Brooke/Justin allowed this to be posted when they are completely aware of how young their fan base is (I’m assuming they approve the videos after the NN have edited them, right?)

Reactions: 6
I don't watch them, just read tattle but I really hope she doesn't develop an eating disorder, if she does it's all Brooke's fault for restricting the food they eat throughout childhood and encouraging them to live their lives on social media. I think she compares herself too much to other girls on tiktok. She has no support. They all need to get off youtube, and I don't mean for a few weeks, they need a real break from it. Even Sockie seems to be losing interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't watch them, just read tattle but I really hope she doesn't develop an eating disorder, if she does it's all Brooke's fault for restricting the food they eat throughout childhood and encouraging them to live their lives on social media. I think she compares herself too much to other girls on tiktok. She has no support. They all need to get off youtube, and I don't mean for a few weeks, they need a real break from it. Even Sockie seems to be losing interest.
I think another contributing factor may have been her growth difficulties. She was the size of a little girl for so much longer than kids usually are. She didn’t start to go through puberty until she started taking growth hormones and she was 16 then?? Or maybe 15? Think she was just so used to being the one size. She’s even said she’s had to get an entire new wardrobe because nothing fits. Usually teenagers would get new clothes regularly as their body changes, but Sabre’s change happened fairly quickly.

• Heart
I think another contributing factor may have been her growth difficulties. She was the size of a little girl for so much longer than kids usually are. She didn’t start to go through puberty until she started taking growth hormones and she was 16 then?? Or maybe 15? Think she was just so used to being the one size. She’s even said she’s had to get an entire new wardrobe because nothing fits. Usually teenagers would get new clothes regularly as their body changes, but Sabre’s change happened fairly quickly.
You are definitely right!! The changes that happen to your body during puberty are a lot for anyone to take in. These changes were even more rapid for Sabre, she practically developed a woman’s body in one night. I imagine she would’ve experienced great body dysmorphia because of this. Plus, she doesn’t hang out with friends very often, she’s almost always with her siblings. Unfortunayely, everyone compares their looks to those around them and the people Sabre is always around are her siblings. Naz is much younger and her body will change just like Sabre’s has, she has a child body right now but healthy weight gain is apart of growing up and is bound to happen for her. This is something Sabre doesn’t seem to realise. I think instead of calling her beautiful, and arranging beauty appointments, Brooke should sit Sabre down and explain that her body is different to Naz’s because she is a woman and that these body changes are amazing. And just talk about learning to love your body instead of change it. I’m really insecure too and wish someone would have had this convo with me when I was Sabre’s age.

• Heart
The end of the new video…the baby? was that meant to be kept in or? Are they having another baby?

The end of the new video…the baby? was that meant to be kept in or? Are they having another baby?
I’m pretty sure Disco said “I’m a big brother?” Next video shows a huge reaction from Sabre (I can’t tell if sad or happy) hmmmm..

I’m pretty sure Disco said “I’m a big brother?” Next video shows a huge reaction from Sabre (I can’t tell if sad or happy) hmmmm..
tbh when they said theyhad a big secret I guessed that it was that Brooke was pregnant, she mentioned a few videos back she’s been thinking about having another baby, and it was Justin’s wish in that New Years wishes video they did, but I don’t know, I think disco said I had a big vomit because Brooke was talking about them being sick, will have to wait and see I guess.