Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in their last vlog naz said she would wear her new dress to a dinner with friends. i am very happy that naz has finally broke out of her social isolation and has friends.
they have put out recently a lot of vlogs about their daily life.i watched the vlogs and saw no signs of naz ,biggy and sockie having friends and i wanted to write about their continued social isolation.
i am glad i was shown to be wrong- at least with regard to naz.
now that sabre and naz are allowed to have friends i hope that brooke is also
allowing and encouraging biggy and sockie to make friends and spend time with them.
all the siblings have been recently allowed-finally-to participate in extracurricular activities.
naz made have meet her new friends at the art classes she is taking.
biggy can try to make friends at his swimming class.
i dont think there are kids or teens in the dog training club sockie attends.maybe she can be encouraged to participate in other activities where she can meet teens her age. for example-helping at a dog shelter.
there are also many other ways to help biggy and sockie to meet kids from outside the family and make friends.
it may be more difficult with sockie.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree.

I think that it's going to take years to build the social skills they missed out on because they've been isolated for such a long time. They need to start developing those skills now in order to have some semblance of normal teen/adulthood. They need lives outside of YouTube.

Reactions: 4
I agree.

I think that it's going to take years to build the social skills they missed out on because they've been isolated for such a long time. They need to start developing those skills now in order to have some semblance of normal teen/adulthood. They need lives outside of YouTube.
One of the things that they are hindered by is the stupid names (or nicknames) that they use. Sabre is fine. Even Naz is fine. But Biggy, Sockie, Disco and Charm? Other teenage boys aren't going to be kind about a kid going by the name of Biggy (particularly when he's small for his age). Also, long term in life, Disco and Charm aren't going to become doctors, or lawyers, or scientists, or physicists with those stupid names. What were their parents thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of the things that they are hindered by is the stupid names (or nicknames) that they use. Sabre is fine. Even Naz is fine. But Biggy, Sockie, Disco and Charm? Other teenage boys aren't going to be kind about a kid going by the name of Biggy (particularly when he's small for his age). Also, long term in life, Disco and Charm aren't going to become doctors, or lawyers, or scientists, or physicists with those stupid names. What were their parents thinking?
Biggy and Sockie are nicknames
Biggy’s real name is Coda and Sockies real name is Cerrus

disco and Charm are their legal name

Reactions: 5
With all this talk about rooms and then Sabre saying I can't move out, my question is why can't she?The kids have been working and earning money for years. She should have a bank account with a LOT of money saved in it. So does that mean the parents have pocketed all the money and not saved any for the kids for their futures? Also what is Sabres plan? Is she going to University or going to get a job, I dont think for a second the parents would have even had this conversation with them.

With all this talk about rooms and then Sabre saying I can't move out, my question is why can't she?The kids have been working and earning money for years. She should have a bank account with a LOT of money saved in it. So does that mean the parents have pocketed all the money and not saved any for the kids for their futures? Also what is Sabres plan? Is she going to University or going to get a job, I dont think for a second the parents would have even had this conversation with them.
The thing with this, and all kids in the NNs position is that there isn’t much in the way of legislation on money going to the kids. So while she definitely should have a bank account with quite a lot in it, it’s incredibly unlikely she actually has. There might be a moral obligation to pay the kids for their work and the fact that it’s them who the viewers watch for but relying on the morals of parents who will sell their kids privacy? I don’t fancy your chances. So if there is nothing that legally says ‘x must be put away for each child’ most likely any money they’ve earned will have been spent by the parents or kept by them. Even in the case of child actors, which legally family vlogging kids aren’t, sometimes little or nothing can be put aside for them.
That’s the problem with stuff like this that is very new. The laws haven’t caught up yet and I imagine it won’t until the vlogging kids are a lot older, realise it’s not their parents money and take them to court, not that I think all of them will.
In the meantime I think soon Sabre will be 18, financially dependent on her parents and only chance of earning money is to start her own channel. I don’t even think she’ll realise just how much she’s owed for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brooke in the year 2037 - Keep watching, I have some news on the new house! Also Naz has a fun sense of humor. She seems much more real than the others.

Reactions: 2
To be honest, comparing the NN to 8 passengers, the NN really don’t have it that bad. But it is still concerning they do little school work, have poor social skills and lack a planned future atm.

I hope that, similar to the whole “should sabre get a phone” situation, that the “should sabre get her own room” debate will get boring and they’ll just give her a room as they did with the phone. It’s unfair on sabre to use this situation as content and to make an almost 18 year old explain why she wants privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The thing with this, and all kids in the NNs position is that there isn’t much in the way of legislation on money going to the kids. So while she definitely should have a bank account with quite a lot in it, it’s incredibly unlikely she actually has. There might be a moral obligation to pay the kids for their work and the fact that it’s them who the viewers watch for but relying on the morals of parents who will sell their kids privacy? I don’t fancy your chances. So if there is nothing that legally says ‘x must be put away for each child’ most likely any money they’ve earned will have been spent by the parents or kept by them. Even in the case of child actors, which legally family vlogging kids aren’t, sometimes little or nothing can be put aside for them.
That’s the problem with stuff like this that is very new. The laws haven’t caught up yet and I imagine it won’t until the vlogging kids are a lot older, realise it’s not their parents money and take them to court, not that I think all of them will.
In the meantime I think soon Sabre will be 18, financially dependent on her parents and only chance of earning money is to start her own channel. I don’t even think she’ll realise just how much she’s owed for a long time.
Oh yeah I get there is no legal responsibility I guess I just can't belive a parent wouldn't try and save that money for their kids future, but then again we're not talking about a normal functioning family.

Reactions: 3
you do realise moving out isn’t just about finances and money. it’s about maturity. which is something sabre majorly lacks.

you do realise moving out isn’t just about finances and money. it’s about maturity. which is something sabre majorly lacks.
Erm yes im an adult myself thanks, i understand that too! I'm not suggesting that she should move out. I was talking about the conversation Sabre and Sockie were having which seemed to be about money which got me thinking about whether the parents have saved money for their kids. Or if Sabre has any sort of plan for her future.That's all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The fact that Sabre even has to argue about getting her own room is wrong. I get it, finding a new house that fits their whole family is gonna take a while. But if Brooke and Justin were more honest about their housing situation and didn't drag it out for content, or offered a temporary solution for Sabre then it wouldn't be such a problem. They literally own three houses in the same block and quite frankly I struggle to believe that 'there isn't enough room' for her.

Reactions: 13
It breaks my heart when everyone tells Sabre to “move out” when she voices needing privacy as an adult, there is something so toxic about that, she has been held back in life by her parents, they have created an environment of codependency, and Sabre would probably be scared to just be chucked out on her own at 18, lots of people do it, but I just feel she doesn’t seem ready for that, she is still struggling to find the confidence to drive. The “then move out” statement seems to come from Sockie the most, perhaps because of her different perspective and possible autism, she doesn’t get Sabres view point, Sockie has no interest in boys or privacy or even friend groups, and the fact that the parents allow Sockie to say this to Sabre would suggest to me that the parents likely would want to make the threat themselves but Sockie is doing the dirty work. I see a lot of tension coming for the siblings now they are becoming older, disagreements become more serious and personal as they get older, the kids certainly don’t seem to be the “team” they used to be. Naz seems to be growing in to a lovely sensible young lady, but I think her occasional age inappropriate behaviour is because she only has Sabre and adult social media influencers to look up to, if she was with girls her own age more regularly she would also age in a similar way, rather than trying to be like her nearly 18 year old sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It breaks my heart when everyone tells Sabre to “move out” when she voices needing privacy as an adult, there is something so toxic about that, she has been held back in life by her parents, they have created an environment of codependency, and Sabre would probably be scared to just be chucked out on her own at 18, lots of people do it, but I just feel she doesn’t seem ready for that, she is still struggling to find the confidence to drive. The “then move out” statement seems to come from Sockie the most, perhaps because of her different perspective and possible autism, she doesn’t get Sabres view point, Sockie has no interest in boys or privacy or even friend groups, and the fact that the parents allow Sockie to say this to Sabre would suggest to me that the parents likely would want to make the threat themselves but Sockie is doing the dirty work. I see a lot of tension coming for the siblings now they are becoming older, disagreements become more serious and personal as they get older, the kids certainly don’t seem to be the “team” they used to be. Naz seems to be growing in to a lovely sensible young lady, but I think her occasional age inappropriate behaviour is because she only has Sabre and adult social media influencers to look up to, if she was with girls her own age more regularly she would also age in a similar way, rather than trying to be like her nearly 18 year old sister.
i agree, but i think that sockies main motivation may be a little different.
sockie may have a problem with understanding sabre-i am not sure-but i think her aggressive attitude
has a different explanation.
sockie is the "good" child in the family.she is very attached to brooke and it is very important for her to follow the rules,to obey, and she almosts always agrees with brooke.this may have to do with sockie being perhaps on the spectrum(possible autism).
brooke and justin are annoyed at sabre for insisting on a room instead of sharing and sockie naturally
supports them.but for sockie this much more serious- sabre is not following the rules and is not obeying!
and for sockie this is shocking. and completely unacceptable.
there may also be a personal motive.if sabre receives a room in a 4 room house sockie may be asked to share a room with the 2 babies!we know that this crazy and very unfair idea has been considered seriously.

Last edited:
i agree, but i think that sockies main motivation may be a little different.
sockie may have a problem with understanding sabre-i am not sure-but i think her aggressive attitude
has a different explanation.
sockie is the "good" child in the family.she is very attached to brooke and it is very important for her to follow the rules,to obey, and she almosts always agrees with brooke.this may have to do with sockie being perhaps on the spectrum(possible autism).
brooke and justin are annoyed at sabre for insisting on a room instead of sharing and sockie naturally
supports them.but for sockie this much more serious- sabre is not following the rules and is not obeying!
and for sockie this is shocking. and completely unacceptable.
there may also be a personal motive.if sabre receives a room in a 4 room house sockie may be asked to share a room with the 2 babies!we know that this crazy and very unfair idea has been considered seriously.
That’s a really good point, I could totally believe that being the issue, sadly it could really damage Sockies relationship with her siblings, she is already a bit of an outsider, for no fault of her own, Sabre and Naz share so many interests and Sockie is very in to her dog training, at least she has Fliz, but I hope it doesn’t damage Sockies self esteem to be the outsider as much as I fear it will

In the time between Them buying the house in Queensland and then looking for a new house, (it’s almost 2 years now, was November 2020 they posted they bought their dream home in qld) they could have designed and built a new house, that fits their requirements with bedrooms and things like that.

Reactions: 9
Brooke said that Naz has started puberty, but I don't think so unless she started her period and hasn't yet announced it to the world like Sabre and Sockie. There's no secondary characteristic development, either. You can clearly tell she uses padded bras in the vlog where she and Sabre try on clothes at the store. I think Naz is influenced by social media and is inappropriately emulating adult influencers and musicians ,e.g. Charlie D. and Billie E. etc. She wants to desperately grow up much too fast. Brooke and Justin should put the brakes on her gently so that she doesn't rebel but also not treat her as a baby. It's a fine line to walk.

Reactions: 1
I think Sabre should get her own room and should not have to explain why she wants privacy! She’s almost 18. I personally think Sabre should get her own room as she is almost an adult.

In my opinion there shouldn’t be a discussion if Sabre or Biggy get their own room. The four older ones should ALL get their own room. They all deserve their own space as they are all teenagers/start puberty soon or just have. Naz deserves her own room too, she’s starting to grow up and it’s important for a tween to have their own room. And Sockie is almost 16, she needs her own room, they all do. The ‘babies’ can share, when they get older Sabre will have already moved out so they don’t have to share anymore.

They need six bedrooms and I’m sure that wouldn’t be too hard to find, but Brooke keeps switching between Sydney and Queensland. They have enough money, finding a house with six bedrooms shouldn’t be too hard. They’ve been talking about moving for two years, I honestly believe Brooke doesn’t even care if her almost 18 year old daughter finally gets her own room. I think Brooke just really enjoys making videos talking about moving or ‘news about our house’, but never actually deciding something. It’s just for the clicks.

Reactions: 10
I never ever comment but after watching their latest video I just couldn’t keep it in. I am so so mad seeing Sabre fight for her own room. She is a young woman who needs that privacy. If you can’t do that for your children, why have so bloody many?? Prioritise the ones you already have🤬🤬

Reactions: 12