Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HappyArms

Brooke said that Naz has started puberty, but I don't think so unless she started her period and hasn't yet announced it to the world like Sabre and Sockie. There's no secondary characteristic development, either. You can clearly tell she uses padded bras in the vlog where she and Sabre try on clothes at the store. I think Naz is influenced by social media and is inappropriately emulating adult influencers and musicians ,e.g. Charlie D. and Billie E. etc. She wants to desperately grow up much too fast. Brooke and Justin should put the brakes on her gently so that she doesn't rebel but also not treat her as a baby. It's a fine line to walk.

Reactions: 1

berry

VIP Member
They're buying comments - all of them are the same variation of 'Sabre should 100% get the room'

They aren't wrong though.

The house is going to need extensive renovations because it's ugly. I can't imagine spending $16m on that.

I guess they'll move to Bondi in about 4 years.

Ashlee1904

I think they’ll have another. In the last video she made a point several times to say Charm was their last IVF egg, so I reckon they’ve conceived naturally but aren’t saying anything due to being worried about it not working out, but at the same time, loving dropping hints for views and attention.
i’m not 100% sure how old brooke is, i would assume approaching/early 40s, so it wouldn’t be very difficult for her to conceive naturally. and if she did, there is a much higher chance of miscarriage or that child having a disability. to be awfully honest, if they had another child and found out it had a disability (downs syndrome for example) i imagine it going two ways: 1. they either terminate the pregnancy as being a full-time carer will affect brooke’s career, or 2. they will exploits the child and use its disability for views.

ultimately, it’s all clickbait. their videos have been getting jack all views recently, so obviously they need to hint at baby number 7 to get those numbers back up (AKA make more money). they just brought a whole house, so money will be tight, therefore it’s understandable that they are doing this.

new 2

it seems that sockie now takes very very long walks.
and that she takes winky with her.
in naz last vlog we saw how hard it is for him . he didnt want to come with naz and sockie to the coffee shop because he was very tired.

watched nazs last vlog.
2 questions-
1)this time sabre got "lost". but again she didnt have a phone and they couldnt call her.
sabre is older than naz, but she is in a foreign coutry. why doesnt she have a phone?
and this is after naz was lost without a phone.dont they ever learn from experience?
2)biggy said that sabre was looking for a dress to go to go clubbing that night.so
who did sabre go clubbing with?
sabre went clubbing with her dad, but barley. they basically just took pictures and left i think

lolz123

NNT recently posted a video on how the norris nuts views are rapidly dropping... i wonder whag u think of this

new 2

Tbh I’m not too worried about biggys growth and the comment that sabre made. It’s common knowledge that girls grow and hit puberty in the tween/teen yrs before the boys, you can clearly see in the first years of secondary school that the girls all grow a lot faster than the boys. I’d think the comment is just something they use to tease him since they’ve all including naz who is younger hit puberty probably just due to being a girl, as I said it’s not unusual and they’re close in age. Obviously it’s something to keep an eye on but atm I wouldn’t worry about it.
girl in their tween and early teens do begin puberty before boys and grow faster.
but most boys by biggys age(he will be14 in 4 months)have begun puberty and have grown more than he has.
biggy may be just a late bloomer like sockie-he probably is-but his slow growth and late puberty are
a matter of concern and require close monitoring.

Have only just started watching Naz’s bday video, but it started off with Brooke saying Disco had an allergic reaction to sesame and they called the ambulance. So that TikTok with a picture of an ambulance outside their house makes sense!

Am glad disco is okay, that must’ve been quite scary for them.

opal73

VIP Member
I wonder if they'll actually move to Bondi this year, if they do I reckon it won't be until late autumn

Kobagirl

I think it’s a total joke the parents decided to make the care of the dogs into another challenge. It’s so clear to see that So and So alone takes the best care of those dogs. She is so responsible and takes an active interest in every part of the dog’s wellbeing. Why would that ever be questioned?

I think N is completely spoiled and actually really rude compared to her siblings. Despite being youngest of the 4, she tends to display so much mean girl type behaviour towards her older sisters.

Lilo7812

This family really disturbs me. Why do they film so many personal moments which seem fake yes but pressurising Sabre to move out and then telling Naz she's got to share with the two younger ones or has to sleep in the attic. Surely they have enough money to afford enough rooms. The fact they make everything a competition is very odd. The constant screaming even from Sockie and Sabre?! Sockie not being able to do her hair.. its all very weird.
Isn’t it neglect and illegal to have your child sleeping in an attic ?

olivie

What happened to the guinea pigs? Also scares me that Sabre and Sockie both drive or learning to drive. They're almost adults? Yet act like 10 years olds. Screaming and what not? Is this normal?
They've done a huge disservice to them. I chuckle to myself when people suggest that Naz is mature. Sure, in comparison to S&S... All of their children are stunted.

Sabre needs to move out of her siblings' bedroom before she drives and lives in an apartment.

They both need to develop general life skills before catching up to other kids their ages.

Lilo7812

sabres nose job comment is wild. i don’t think she realises the effect this can have on their viewers and i am confused why her parents allowed this to be published since their audience is still predominantly young kids. people are saying sabre should get her own channel to connect with people her own age but the problem is all their followers now would just follow it as well. i also don’t think people sabres age would be able to relate to her. We talk often on here about the other kids being immature but i do really think sabre is stunted. She wears mature clothes and make up but really lacks intelligence and often acts a lot younger than she is ie. Acting bratty in challenges.
The nose comment was uncomfortable to hear and surely the parents should have noticed that Sabre was feeling insecure about her looks with this comment.
i also get the impression that Sabre compares herself a lot with her sisters Sockie and Nazas both got similar looks and they more like Brooke especially Naz she looks so grown up nowadays and Sabre looks a bit different from them and is the female clone of Justin which it’s not a bad thing at all. It’s a shame and I hope Sabre will feel so much better soon. I think she is really pretty

new 2

After hearing Sockie talk about Winky assisting her in areas she struggles, it made me wonder about service dogs and their eligibility in competing in dog shows. I've tried to find information about it but have come up empty. Does anyone have any insight into this? I'd hate for Sockie to find out that he can't compete due to this. Hopefully service dogs are still allowed to compete.
why not?

foster123

Is anyone else missing Sabre's presence in the vlogs? It feels more dominated by Biggy and Naz now and a bit more immature granted that they're younger. We kind of see Sabre pulling back and I wonder how it'll be when they move to Bondi!
After she had the "drama" with Naz about the rooms she's pulled back a lot, maybe bc of hate but its still weird to witness

new 2

several members have already suggested this-sabre really needs professional help and right now.
counselling will not be enough- things in the real world will have to change.her parents will have to treat her differently,she needs a more active social life, to start dating,to be more independent,spend less time with the family and etc.
because all the fans support her and are mad with brooke with regard to the room she will receive the room she wants. not getting the room is probably one of the main reasons for her being so depressed
now.
i hope moving to sydney wont cause her to be more isolated. she does know some teenagers her age
and has some friends in newcastle.some of them from childhood.
does she have friends or people she knows in sydney?
does she know how to make friends in a new city?

i am not sure, so moving to sydney could really be hard for her.