Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if uni isnt a viable option, she could always go to tafe or an academy that’s non atar (they sure as hell have the money to send her to a good school!). I just hope that she does some sort of further education/ have a career path she can fall back on in the future. Being in year 12 and sitting the hsc right now, all we are thinking about is getting the course we want and what we want to do in the future! I can definitely see how there is a stark difference between the education system and the education (or lack thereof) that they are receiving.

Reactions: 5
I‘m in New Zealand. Is it common to call university ‘college’ in Australia? I know you guys typically say university, so are they catering to US viewers, or are they used interchangeably?

It’s always confusing because in NZ, high school and college mean the same thing, and we only say university

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I am also
I‘m in New Zealand. Is it common to call university ‘college’ in Australia? I know you guys typically say university, so are they catering to US viewers, or are they used interchangeably?

It’s always confusing because in NZ, high school and college mean the same thing, and we only say university
Yes I am also rather confused as we use College to describe 16-18 year olds school (the term Sixth Form can also be used)and university from 18-21/22 years old in the UK.

Reactions: 4

I’m from Australia, and I was thinking this when I was watching. We definitely call it uni the majority of the time (as most of then are actually called a ‘university’). I was so confused when they were calling it college, I was thinking that they were trying to accommodate to the US audience but wouldn’t they still have a lot of Australian viewers? I mean can we really blame the kids, the parents didn’t even care what she was going to do, let alone actually discuss her options. I kinda feel like this will be the next money grab topic, I’m sure we’ll see more vids about it just for her to not end up going!

Reactions: 6
They put out this video “should sabre go to college” (with should spelt shoud!) yet we all know that this isn’t even a real question.

There’s no way they’ve had a proper chat with her about this. She makes comments about how she doesn’t wanna be a doctor. There are sooooooo many courses at uni, you can literally do anything. Her thinking you only go to uni to become a doctor shows she hasn’t been properly informed about uni.

Even if she found a course she wanted to do and a uni she wanted to go to, her education probably hasn’t been good enough to get her into one?

I really hope if she’s actually interested, that they look into it. It would help her so much and she’d gain great life skills and learn more how the real world is and what adult life is. But having not gone to school her life, I imagine she’d find it very tough.
Most 17 year olds are either doing or have just finished their final exams or completed the first year course required for their year 12 classes. This conversation should have happened a year ago, not now. Poor Sabre.

In saying that though, it is completely normal to not know what you want to do. Sabre could do an arts course equivalent at tafe or try to do yr12 next year to get into an arts course (she’d have to work VERY hard though). Arts courses are good because you can play around with different subjects to find what you like. She could even take a course or a subject about filming and editing to just give her YouTube content even more umph. I’d really encourage her to pursue tertiary education as it’s not a matter of whether you think it’s important, it just simply is in today’s world

Tafe would honestly be a good idea for her. There's so much she could do. She just needs some real world experience and independence and a better education.

Woahhh no way … a “who can eat the most” challenge. They’ve never done that before! 😐

They struggle so hard to come up with content. I wanna be like how on earth do their viewers still want to watch their videos, but tbh when I was younger and loved zoella and other YouTubers I didn’t really care what the video was and would just watch anyway.

Like lots of us have said before in old threads, I just don’t understand why they think getting their children to gorge on food is good content, it has the potential to be v damaging.

Brooke if you see this: YOU HAD A PUPPY WHICH ENDED UP DYING, YOU HAVE A DOG RIGHT NOW WHICH YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF AND YOU PAID $100,000 FOR A DOG YOU GAVE AWAY.
YOU DONT. NEED. ANOTHER. PUPPY.
I get it looks cute but that doesn’t mean you have to get it!!!

Reactions: 9
Soooo many things wrong with this weeks video
1 why on earth was sockie allowed to still compete in the competition after failing to meet the expectations, then she was given 2 other chances, failed them yet still allowed to compete. If it was any other NN they would hv been out in a blink of an eye
2) another who can eat the most ?!?! They sre running out if ideas
3) Why are they thinking of getting anothet puppy??
4) Why did mama agree to give sockie an extra 2000 if she won so she could get the puppy
5) Why were they convincing sabre that getting another puppy would be good when they gave away a puppy to their grandma (even if it was a present they can always play with phoebe in flizzy's house) they killed another puppy (rip) they have winky AND they spent 100 000 dollars on another just to throw away the dog a week later yet they wonder why they cant afford to give poor saber her own room
6) surprised that they keep the money they earn in challenges in a bank account
7) FFS why did biggy say naz shld be given a time limit. Its who can eat the most not who can eat the most in 30 mins
8) Why tf did sockie agree to giving naz a time limit?!? She was full on like "YEAH" even though naz let sockie stay in the competition.
The favouritism for Sockie is killing me i just cant
Sorry for the rant

Brooke if you see this: YOU HAD A PUPPY WHICH ENDED UP DYING, YOU HAVE A DOG RIGHT NOW WHICH YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF AND YOU PAID $100,000 FOR A DOG YOU GAVE AWAY.
YOU DONT. NEED. ANOTHER. PUPPY.
I get it looks cute but that doesn’t mean you have to get it!!!
EXACTLY!!!

Reactions: 7
Soooo many things wrong with this weeks video
1 why on earth was sockie allowed to still compete in the competition after failing to meet the expectations, then she was given 2 other chances, failed them yet still allowed to compete. If it was any other NN they would hv been out in a blink of an eye
2) another who can eat the most ?!?! They sre running out if ideas
3) Why are they thinking of getting anothet puppy??
4) Why did mama agree to give sockie an extra 2000 if she won so she could get the puppy
5) Why were they convincing sabre that getting another puppy would be good when they gave away a puppy to their grandma (even if it was a present they can always play with phoebe in flizzy's house) they killed another puppy (rip) they have winky AND they spent 100 000 dollars on another just to throw away the dog a week later yet they wonder why they cant afford to give poor saber her own room
6) surprised that they keep the money they earn in challenges in a bank account
7) FFS why did biggy say naz shld be given a time limit. Its who can eat the most not who can eat the most in 30 mins
8) Why tf did sockie agree to giving naz a time limit?!? She was full on like "YEAH" even though naz let sockie stay in the competition.
The favouritism for Sockie is killing me i just cant
Sorry for the rant

EXACTLY!!!
I was also surprised they put the money they win in challenges into their bank account, they could put half in and spend half if Brooke feels $1000 is too much. These kids make so much money, I would hope their parents are putting money away in their savings for them.

Sums up how they treat animals like objects, it makes me so angry 😡 a puppy is a big commitment, winning a game/ challenge is NOT a reason to get a puppy! they’ve already proven they are careless with animals …and not only that they’re planning on buying from a puppy mill once again

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Sounds like they're scrambling for content and views knowing they're on the decline. What they need to do is stop with the additional pets, find a house they can actually afford (and that's big enough to give at the older kids their own rooms), save what they have rather than spending it on expensive holidays, and prepare their kids for adulthood

Sounds like they're scrambling for content and views knowing they're on the decline. What they need to do is stop with the additional pets, find a house they can actually afford (and that's big enough to give at the older kids their own rooms), save what they have rather than spending it on expensive holidays, and prepare their kids for adulthood
Brooke and Justin also need to get jobs. They have had a golden run and have obviously made millions off the youtube channel - surely the parents didn't expect to be living the high life off the backs of their kids forever? Each one of the four older kids should have investment accounts/ trust funds in the range of hundreds of thousands of dollars because they have been the ones earning the money. I bet that hasn't happened though. Just to add as well that I think that the who can eat the most food challenges are beyond appalling in the way that they use their platform to influence children's attitudes about food (and some of their audience of kids will already have eating disorders). Brooke and Justin should certainly be aware of this, but Sabre at 18 should as well - although I guess she is young for her age, and has her own body image issues (even more reason for the not to do binge eating vlogs)

Reactions: 9
Biggy was nasty for giving Naz a time limit. If they said that to him, he’d have a tantrum and cry. It’s like they never want Naz to win anything!

Sockie is so immature and Brooke always favors her and gives her advantages in all challenges they do. Whenever she loses in the contest they always let her win.

Biggy was nasty for giving Naz a time limit. If they said that to him, he’d have a tantrum and cry. It’s like they never want Naz to win anything!
Biggy is way too competitive with his sisters. It seems like he is so desperate to show his dominance in everything. Gaming, physical stuff, challenges. He just has to be the best and there is no runner up to his sisters.

Reactions: 3
Watching the new video:
- Didn’t they say that they put their $1000 in an account, but the whole time they were talking about spending it? (on a new puppy as well jesus)
- I feel like these challenges can be so triggering and encouraging eating disorders (especially binge eating!) in their young audience
- I don’t get how the audience enjoys seeing them literally in pain
- Setting the time limit was so unfair, they wouldn’t of done that for any of the other nn, regardless if she won or not
- I honestly had thought they had given up on the all you can eat challenges as the last time they did one was 4 months ago, but I guess they will resort back to something they know will get views

Watching the new video:
- Didn’t they say that they put their $1000 in an account, but the whole time they were talking about spending it? (on a new puppy as well jesus)
- I feel like these challenges can be so triggering and encouraging eating disorders (especially binge eating!) in their young audience
- I don’t get how the audience enjoys seeing them literally in pain
- Setting the time limit was so unfair, they wouldn’t of done that for any of the other nn, regardless if she won or not
- I honestly had thought they had given up on the all you can eat challenges as the last time they did one was 4 months ago, but I guess they will resort back to something they know will get views
I think they said they usually have to put it in the bank but this is the one time they get to spend the $1000
It’s weird how she let sockie did the challenge even when she didn’t pass
They are alway unfair on Naz they never let her win