Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats not my issue, but since majority of her life has been documented online and her lisp has been consistent as far back then , how have they never put their kids in speech therapy at a young age?
In one of the earliest videos on the nn channel (I think it was a q&a) I remember Sabre saying that she used to go to speech therapy. Someone made a comment about her speech and she said that she didn't want her parents to see it because she didn't want them to send her to speech therapy again.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Have only just started watching Naz’s bday video, but it started off with Brooke saying Disco had an allergic reaction to sesame and they called the ambulance. So that TikTok with a picture of an ambulance outside their house makes sense!

Am glad disco is okay, that must’ve been quite scary for them.

Reactions: 1
Im not from Australia but in Naz birthday vlog. Is Charm sleeping next to outlets or arent those outlets?

Im not from Australia but in Naz birthday vlog. Is Charm sleeping next to outlets or arent those outlets?
yep those are outlets! they don’t look like they have covers or anything to prevent her from sticking stuff in them either!

Sorry Naz, even in your birthday vlog you have to take a backseat to Brooke taking all the attention. Poor girl, it was about her and Brooke can't take the camera off herself or going on about her necklace for nearly a third of the vlog. At least Naz was happy and thats what matters.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the new Norris nuts do stuff video, and it winky has on a medical assistant vest? first I have ever seen it and have never herd of them disscussing the process for him to be classified

Just watched the new Norris nuts do stuff video, and it winky has on a medical assistant vest? first I have ever seen it and have never herd of them disscussing the process for him to be classified
I came here to say the exact same thing! Not sure but wouldn’t he have to have had professional training in order to be classified as an official medical alert dog?

Reactions: 4
Could they possibly be passing him as an autism assistance dog? Or training him to be that for Sockie?

I literally came on here to say the same thing the minute I saw that medical alert vest. I also thought maybe it’s to do with sockie being on the spectrum too but what would Winky be alerting her of? I know some dogs are trained to alert if the owner is going to have a seizure, or if there’s an allergen in a food, or things like that etc but I’m not sure how it works for autism?

Reactions: 1
I literally came on here to say the same thing the minute I saw that medical alert vest. I also thought maybe it’s to do with sockie being on the spectrum too but what would Winky be alerting her of? I know some dogs are trained to alert if the owner is going to have a seizure, or if there’s an allergen in a food, or things like that etc but I’m not sure how it works for autism?
I think it may be more of a support dog rather than a medical alert dog

Reactions: 6
We were offered to trial an assistance dog for my child who has autism, the main things we were going to focus on with the dog was to alert us when my child was becoming overwhelmed, before it led to a meltdown. They can provide deep pressure to the person too if needed. Even just providing a sense of security and familiarity to an autistic person. We decided not to go with an assistance dog in the end as I didn’t feel it would suit our family, but with Sockie now becoming more independent, maybe the help from Winky makes her feel safe and secure when out and he can alert her when things become too much.
Just a thought, I could be completely wrong!

Reactions: 7
The vest said access permitted by the law
and on the side said medical alert animal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I came here to say the exact same thing! Not sure but wouldn’t he have to have had professional training in order to be classified as an official medical alert dog?
From what I understand, professional training is not required. Sockie, as a a person with a disability, has the right to train Winkie herself so long as she can provide proof that that training means Winky meets the definition of an assistance animal.

The definition of an assistance animal per Australian Government Disability Discrimination Act 1992, Section 9, Paragraph 2(c):

(c) trained:

(i) to assist a person with a disability to alleviate the effect of the disability; and

(ii) to meet standards of hygiene and behaviour that are appropriate for an animal in a public place.
The vest said access permitted by the law
and on the side said medical alert animal 🤷🏼‍♀️
There has been some discussion on other sites that this vest can be bought off of the internet by anyone, regardless of training.
Even so, Assistance Dogs aren't required to wear a vest or uniform.

Last edited:
I think it may be more of a support dog rather than a medical alert dog
i agree. winky is probably there to provide her with emotional support.he doesnt need to be trained to do it.the dog just needs a strong connection with the owner.that how it is in my country at least.
we heard recently that sockie suffers from deep depression.she may need constant emotional support.
also, because she is on the spectrum she may feel uncomfortable being by herself -especially in crowded places.
brooke said that sockie needs quiet and that bondi could overwhelm her.
and then went ahead and bought the house in bondi.
she is so egocentric and selfish ! and so stupid as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Could they possibly be passing him as an autism assistance dog? Or training him to be that for Sockie?
We are increasingly seeing and hearing signs that Sockie is on the spectrum. This certainly will bring questions that they will need to address. Hopefully they are honest about it and not try to sweep it under the rug. I think this is great for Sockie. It's like a security blanket having her best friend being able to go to public places with her and if she does become overwhelmed, she will have the support. Maybe in the recent vlog where they passed the test in Winky's training is what they needed in order for Winky to wear this and be able to be considered sufficiently trained to take on this role. Happy for Sockie to at least acknowledge she needs some help and that she is getting the support she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We were offered to trial an assistance dog for my child who has autism, the main things we were going to focus on with the dog was to alert us when my child was becoming overwhelmed, before it led to a meltdown. They can provide deep pressure to the person too if needed. Even just providing a sense of security and familiarity to an autistic person. We decided not to go with an assistance dog in the end as I didn’t feel it would suit our family, but with Sockie now becoming more independent, maybe the help from Winky makes her feel safe and secure when out and he can alert her when things become too much.
Just a thought, I could be completely wrong!
ah that makes sense, thanks! I've heard of assistance dogs for people with autism before, I just was surprised it said "medical alert" and not assistance dog/ service dog on the vest as I'm used to "medical alert" being used for those with seizures or severe allergies etc. But that would make sense if he was alerting others of sockie becoming overwhelmed.

I do think its possible that they bought the vest online, especially as others have seen similar vests online. But if this isn't illegal and assistance dogs don't need to wear vests, then there's technically nothing wrong with it, it was just surprising to see as it came out of nowhere.

I find it odd how they don't directly bring up sockie being neurodivergent. Of course they don't owe it to anyone to talk about their Childs medical conditions. But if they don't want to talk about it then they should stop alluding to it and teasing it. They didn't need to mention she was struggling or that she was having medical appointments to 'help sockie understand herself', and they don't need to show winky wearing that vest.

I just feel its not fair on Sockie because surely if she wanted it to be out there then they would just address it properly? I know myself its hard enough to come to terms with new medical diagnoses as it is, and this seems like it'd make it harder for Sockie as she's learning new things about herself. I feel like Brooke wants to address it but Sockie doesn't. but maybe its the other way round, we'll never know.

• Heart
ah that makes sense, thanks! I've heard of assistance dogs for people with autism before, I just was surprised it said "medical alert" and not assistance dog/ service dog on the vest as I'm used to "medical alert" being used for those with seizures or severe allergies etc. But that would make sense if he was alerting others of sockie becoming overwhelmed.

I do think its possible that they bought the vest online, especially as others have seen similar vests online. But if this isn't illegal and assistance dogs don't need to wear vests, then there's technically nothing wrong with it, it was just surprising to see as it came out of nowhere.

I find it odd how they don't directly bring up sockie being neurodivergent. Of course they don't owe it to anyone to talk about their Childs medical conditions. But if they don't want to talk about it then they should stop alluding to it and teasing it. They didn't need to mention she was struggling or that she was having medical appointments to 'help sockie understand herself', and they don't need to show winky wearing that vest.

I just feel its not fair on Sockie because surely if she wanted it to be out there then they would just address it properly? I know myself its hard enough to come to terms with new medical diagnoses as it is, and this seems like it'd make it harder for Sockie as she's learning new things about herself. I feel like Brooke wants to address it but Sockie doesn't. but maybe its the other way round, we'll never know.
The very unfair thing is that they will no doubt play the game of expecting everyone else to be considerate of the so called support dog (and make content around it), but Brooke and Justin really don't care enough to be thoughtful about what she needs as her parents e.g. the move to busy Bondi. Nothing at all is really real and genuine with them.

Reactions: 7
Does Sockie still enjoy cooking ? I haven’t seen any videos of her cooking for a while. And I also noticed that she didn’t go to the awards Sabre, Biggy, and Naz im guessing she wasn’t into it ?
I do think she is so sweet with Winky I thought it was cute when she got Winky’s toys as her birthday presents

Does Sockie still enjoy cooking ? I haven’t seen any videos of her cooking for a while. And I also noticed that she didn’t go to the awards Sabre, Biggy, and Naz im guessing she wasn’t into it ?
I do think she is so sweet with Winky I thought it was cute when she got Winky’s toys as her birthday presents
My son is autistic, and I know he struggles with big crowds and loud noises, Sockie might have chosen not to go as it might have been too overwhelming for her

Reactions: 3