Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I'd like to see her pull a Shari Franke and go do her own thing, I don't think she will as she's too close to her siblings and isn't that self reliant yet. I think Naz would be more likely to full on rebel.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The oldest child saver is ridiculously immature. She makes Mia fizz and even Izzy Ingham look grown up. She has infantile tantrums and comes across like a 10 year old trying to be an adult but she actually is almost 18 😳 or is she 18 ? I do feel bad for her because her sisters are all so pretty but she tries too hard and the clothes she chooses are really slutty ! So it’s hard to watch ! She’s lucky that socky doesn’t like girly things because she would easily out do her without even trying and she’s so much more mature and sensible.

what is it with all these home school youtuber kids ? 🫣😑 their parents have a lot to answer for, their kids are soooo behind their peers and yet rushing to grow up ! A disaster waiting to happen.
I agree but i think Sabre feels like she has to dress like that after her growing issues. I reckon she knows that when sockie gets to her age, she’ll be more fond of girly things so Sabre wants to be the “og“ or something like that. It’s hard to explain but i think she wants to outdo Sockie and Naz before they outdo her.

The oldest child saver is ridiculously immature. She makes Mia fizz and even Izzy Ingham look grown up. She has infantile tantrums and comes across like a 10 year old trying to be an adult but she actually is almost 18 😳 or is she 18 ? I do feel bad for her because her sisters are all so pretty but she tries too hard and the clothes she chooses are really slutty ! So it’s hard to watch ! She’s lucky that socky doesn’t like girly things because she would easily out do her without even trying and she’s so much more mature and sensible.

what is it with all these home school youtuber kids ? 🫣😑 their parents have a lot to answer for, their kids are soooo behind their peers and yet rushing to grow up ! A disaster waiting to happen.
I agree but i think Sabre feels like she has to dress like that after her growing issues. I reckon she knows that when sockie gets to her age, she’ll be more fond of girly things so Sabre wants to be the “og“ or something like that. It’s hard to explain

Reactions: 1
i just saw last 2 vlogs in sockies small dog training channel.not many fans watch it.
sockie has been progressing in her dog training.
she passed a test and was allowed to join the most advanced class in her dog club.
recently she and winky finished in second place( and won a cash prize) in an inner competition in her club.this is the first time sockie has succeeded in a competition.
i think it will be very difficult for sockie to leave behind her dog club.she said
so herself.it will be even more difficult for her to leave behind her grandmother flitzzy.
flittzy is the only member of the family that shares her deep interest in dogs and in dog training.
she has a dog that sockie helps her to train and she attends the same dog club as sockie.
they always go together to the club.
i am even not sure sockie was ever on her own at the club-we always see flittzy or the parents with her.
sockie doent like changes and it wont be easy for her to get used to a new dog club, and she will be far more lonely with nobody that shares her interests.
i hope that her new dog club in sydney will have some members that are her age or close to it,
so that sockie could finally meet kids from out side the family and make friends.
in her newcastle club all the other members are much older than sockie.
i think they should only chose a dog club that has some teenage members .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Isn't the average age of a person in a dog club retirees? I think it will be hard for her to find one with teens her age regardless

Isn't the average age of a person in a dog club retirees? I think it will be hard for her to find one with teens her age regardless
i hope you are wrong about this.
there have to be teenagers who are interested in dog training.
and sockie really needs friends.

i hope you are wrong about this.
there have to be teenagers who are interested in dog training.
and sockie really needs friends.
yeah it doesn't help that Brooke's kept them so isolated and they're famous. They all need friends

I just watched the video they did for their Christmas presents.
I cannot believe all Sockies presents except a pair of shoes, a workout outfit and headphones, were for winky. Like I understand that she’s bonded with him the most and she might have wanted those things for him, but they shouldn’t have been her Christmas presents. Also the other 3 kids got absolutely spoilt with hundreds and hundreds spent on them with expensive things(Biggys barrow hoodie was at least $300 alone!), and got lots. Sockie barely got anything even with the dogs stuff included. I dunno, being a parent, it’s always even with my kids, I will spend the same amount on them and they would never get presents for the family pet. even if they are more bonded to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Biggy spent hundreds on a new computer set up only to replace everything a week later?

Reactions: 7
Sabres Naz and Biggys gifts were so thoughtful, everything they like and would want for Christmas. Whereas sockies were just dog stuff. They even did that on her bday, they got presents for winky instead of something special for sockie. I felt bad for her you could tell she was kind of disappointed.

• Heart

Yeah but I think Sabre is desperate to grow up. I also think Sabre realizes that her maturity is not the same as people her age which might be another reason why she feels insecure. To be fair she has matured slightly compared to her older videos. I think Naz is the most mature in the family in my opinion

• Heart
I think part of it is Sockie is kind of a difficult person to buy presents for. Her interests are extremely narrow, she's not interested in traditionally feminine things like Sabre or Naz, she doesn't seem interested in cooking anymore and her hobby now revolves around dog training.
This was just another occasion for them to spend hundreds of dollars on designer clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think part of it is Sockie is kind of a difficult person to buy presents for. Her interests are extremely narrow, she's not interested in traditionally feminine things like Sabre or Naz, she doesn't seem interested in cooking anymore and her hobby now revolves around dog training.
This was just another occasion for them to spend hundreds of dollars on designer clothing.
sockie is hard to buy for.she doesnt care about clothes for example-only that they are comfortable.
but there is one exception to this.when she goes to the the dog club and to competitions she always wears
a special red dog training tracksuit she is very found of. brooke has said that this is the first time that sockie
cares about how she looks.when biggy recently bought her a dog training tracksuit she was extremely happy.
they could have bought her another dog training suit.
and they could really try to think of something else. i agree that she seemed a little disappointed.
on the other hand-some of the presents have to do with dog training and that is sockies main hobby.
but they really should have made more of an effort in her case.it was too obvious that she received far less than her siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
After hearing Sockie talk about Winky assisting her in areas she struggles, it made me wonder about service dogs and their eligibility in competing in dog shows. I've tried to find information about it but have come up empty. Does anyone have any insight into this? I'd hate for Sockie to find out that he can't compete due to this. Hopefully service dogs are still allowed to compete.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
After hearing Sockie talk about Winky assisting her in areas she struggles, it made me wonder about service dogs and their eligibility in competing in dog shows. I've tried to find information about it but have come up empty. Does anyone have any insight into this? I'd hate for Sockie to find out that he can't compete due to this. Hopefully service dogs are still allowed to compete.
why not?

I personally think if Sockie wants dog items, she should get them. I have an autistic son, I would love for him to want new tracksuits or the latest lego, but he enjoys toddler style sound books and bath toys, so that’s what he got. Individuals with special interests should be encouraged and I’m glad the family encourage Sockie's interests by buying her gifts for Winky. I see nothing wrong with it, it’s actually very supportive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
as an autistic person, i would be perfectly happy to get all my presents as my special interest. i think sockie is too, and that she loves getting dog stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So a fanpage posted this on yt. They had to rewrite what sabre wrote bc her handwriting is so bad. She can’t even write in between the lines. Its obvious these kids are behind in their education and there is no way sabre can get into Uni. It’s frustrating how her parents made them prioritise filming yt videos over their education.

(Apologies if the images are blurry i took a pic of it from my laptop)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here but just saw Brooke, Disco and Charm at Sydney international airport. Didn’t see the others but heard some other travellers talking about seeing them all, so imagine they’re all there. She was waiting quite near the Air NZ section, so I do wonder if maybe that’s where they’re heading.

So weird seeing Brooke in real life, she was absolutely dead pan, tired and pretty disengaged. So different to what we see on camera. I live in London and a couple of weeks ago sat opposite Mia and Sienna Fizz on the tube for like 20 minutes. Neither of them said a word to each other, smiled or anything. So so strange when they’re all high energy on their vlogs.

• Heart
Long time lurker here but just saw Brooke, Disco and Charm at Sydney international airport. Didn’t see the others but heard some other travellers talking about seeing them all, so imagine they’re all there. She was waiting quite near the Air NZ section, so I do wonder if maybe that’s where they’re heading.

So weird seeing Brooke in real life, she was absolutely dead pan, tired and pretty disengaged. So different to what we see on camera. I live in London and a couple of weeks ago sat opposite Mia and Sienna Fizz on the tube for like 20 minutes. Neither of them said a word to each other, smiled or anything. So so strange when they’re all high energy on their vlogs.
Yeah it's all fake for the camera. I wonder if Sabre is finally getting to go to America to celebrate her birthday.

Reactions: 3