Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the last vlog we saw sockie walking all by herself to a shop and buying something for naz.
we never see them going anywhere on their own . a few months ago brooke wouldnt allow allow the older girls to walk the dog
because she thought they could be kidnapped!
I think they have been out alone to the shops before in other who can eat the most videos

Reactions: 2
i dont care for these last to eat challenges and they are harmful.
but the norris kids feel differently. for them it is part of a long term competition between sabre and biggy on who is the best eater.
and now between sockie and naz on the third place.it is really important and meaningful for them.
so the twist that eliminated bibby and sockie because they coundnt eat very spicy chips makes the whole challenge meaningless for the kids, and for the fans that did care about the competition.
a bad mistake and you could see that the kids were not pleased. it makes sabres victory completely empty.
also-sabre talked with confidence about giving birth! the growth hormone treatment has been very successful.
The always get truckloads of views on them. Brooke is pulling this “oh i really don’t like these challenges!..” When we all know she does, they eat heaps of junk just to feel like throwing up and giving Brooke an excuse to give them like 1 meal a day, then after this she gets over 46-100k dollars (i actually did some calculations and that’s actually somewhat accurate) And the cycle repeats, Brooke gets some cash from all their hardwork, which is so unfair they film+edit and then Brooke acts like a goddess when she buys a $10 guinea pig for the NN with their hard earned money.

Reactions: 7
The always get truckloads of views on them. Brooke is pulling this “oh i really don’t like these challenges!..” When we all know she does, they eat heaps of junk just to feel like throwing up and giving Brooke an excuse to give them like 1 meal a day, then after this she gets over 46-100k dollars (i actually did some calculations and that’s actually somewhat accurate) And the cycle repeats, Brooke gets some cash from all their hardwork, which is so unfair they film+edit and then Brooke acts like a goddess when she buys a $10 guinea pig for the NN with their hard earned money.
I 100% believe Brooke is the one who came up with the idea for those challenges, not the kids. For them it's just another challenge amongst each other and the chance to get to eat loads of foods they typically are rarely allowed. It's controlled binging and it's so unhealthy.

Reactions: 8
I 100% believe Brooke is the one who came up with the idea for those challenges, not the kids. For them it's just another challenge amongst each other and the chance to get to eat loads of foods they typically are rarely allowed. It's controlled binging and it's so unhealthy.
Yup, the thing is that it’s not like brooke is even saving the money THE KIDS WORKED FOR for when they turn 18. Nope, she’s spending it on 5 different houses, dogs, random outfits, that hideous 300 dollar jumper of hers, how do ik this? Neither Justin nor Brooke have jobs anymore, their only source of income is from the NN.

Reactions: 9
So there is a NNT thread lol 😂 Anyone wondering who NNT is well basically she’s a 20-ish year old who makes clickbait videos about the NN, profits off the death of the NN dog and makes a dis track when she receives a tiny bit of criticism.

i think because they have to edit its probably affecting there mental health as well as making them really tired. I agree that Brooke needs to get them an editor

Reactions: 4
Sockie has stated that she has stayed up to past 11 on various occasions to edit…
1. You shouldn’t be up this late on screens at her age (on a regular basis)
2. They wake up at 5-6am giving her very little sleep!
3. They have a very busy and active lifestyle meaning she needs to sleep.
The kids work so hard and don’t get anything back other than once a year they can binge eat until they feel like throwing up!! Great parenting Brooke 🥰 Keep up the good work! I guarantee at least 1 of the NN will have body image issues because of your amazing parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
the parents bring them to the shops,stay there with them and bring them back.
No I mean i remember 2 of them going to get a cake or donut or something for someone else so they would lose the challenge, I’m pretty sure they walked there by themselves

Reactions: 3
Sockie walked by herself to the shop to get Naz a cake so she would loose the challenge. She is 14 I think she is old enough to go to the shop by herself.

I also agree that having to edit means that they have a lot of screen time which isn't really good for there eyes

Reactions: 2
Sockie walked by herself to the shop to get Naz a cake so she would loose the challenge. She is 14 I think she is old enough to go to the shop by herself.

I also agree that having to edit means that they have a lot of screen time which isn't really good for there eyes
14 is deffo old enough to walk to the shop alone. However, with as many followers as they have, I’m so surprised this was allowed. The NN are at much more risk of something happening to them than the average kid. But luckily they don’t live in somewhere as populated as the US so a little less risky.

14 is deffo old enough to walk to the shop alone. However, with as many followers as they have, I’m so surprised this was allowed. The NN are at much more risk of something happening to them than the average kid. But luckily they don’t live in somewhere as populated as the US so a little less risky.
the kids are not in danger from their fans and their interactions with them are easy and pleasant.
the kids are in no special danger. brooke restricted them and almost never let them go anywhere without a parent even before they were famous.
she probably has has irrational fears about them.that why she has an obssesive need to totally control their life.
that why they are homeschooled,have no friends and dont date,almost never leave home without a parent and etc.
other you tube families are far less restricted and far less isolated (have friends ,go to school and etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
the kids are not in danger from their fans and their interactions with them are easy and pleasant.
the kids are in no special danger. brooke restricted them and almost never let them go anywhere without a parent even before they were famous.
she probably has has irrational fears about them.that why she has an obssesive need to totally control their life.
that why they are homeschooled,have no friends and dont date,almost never leave home without a parent and etc.
other you tube families are far less restricted and far less isolated (have friends ,go to school and etc).
no obviously the kids are in no danger from their fans, seeing as their fan base is very young - max age probs being about 14. But there are some very odd people in the world and these kids have a lot of their lives on show on social media. We all know how easy it is to find out where a celeb lives. i do not agree with how much the norris nuts are isolated compared to other kids their age but at the same time I can see why Brooke is so protective over them.

Reactions: 5
I agree it is not so good for them to expose so much of their lives. Someone already set fire to their family car and attempted to break into their house in Newcastle. These events probably really scared them and made Brooke even more protective than she already was. They are in little danger just walking by themselves. But clearly there is/was someone after them and with intent to do them harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sabre didn't join in the Roblox Squid Game even though she was there walking (or dancing) out of the bathroom. I think she's losing interest in the video games made for young chaps.
Time stamp?

Did anyone get annoyed how in the latest video they said they'd tell us where sabre was but they never get to the bloody point and didn't even end up telling us, and they always talk about how they see peoples comments and they can see if the person who commented is subscribed and they go on about how it makes them so happy, but idk if I believe that bc its probably making people subscribe in the hope of getting their comment read and the Norris Nuts feeling "happy" that they are subscribed. They also always say they never tell us to subscribe and that we do it ourselves, and they literally say it every vlog, like ok we get it. I also think sabre is sick and tired of these childish challenges and probably didn't wanna participate cause of that. she also barley speaks now, when she used to speak the most. Can we also talk about how sabre is 68th most popular on famous birthdays, literally higher than doja cat, Dwayne Johnson, Courtney kardashian and Madison beer and she used to be much lower, it honestly came out of nowhere. Also, can we talk about their game. World of pets is obviously an adopt me copy since they made it during adopt me was popular and they liked it, but they haven't posted on the wop channel in months and haven't made any updates recently. I think they made it for money because there was obviously a starter pack for money, and whenever you join top they stick a thing telling you to buy stuff in your face, and told all the legends to give it a good review and it got high on the App Store. They haven't even added and Samsung update yet and many people who have Samsung can't play it which is a downfall for their game, they probably just abandoned it because it wasn't giving them much money and hoped people would forget about it. They also have a whole "fashion" line with unoriginal, copied designs which are overpriced. They tried to make it professional and not "merch", but a whole clothing line of course for more money and they advertise it in every video, like stop it, if you put it in a video every now and then, its ok, but in every single video, just stop! if people don't wanna buy it stop shoving it in their face and saying "NoRrIs NuTss FaShIoN wE DeSiGn iT WiTh PaSsIOn NorIsS nUtS fashASHASHA" nobody really cares, and I presume they are also trying to start a music career, because at the end of each video they advertise the stay shrimpy song, and they said they're making a surprise for Biggy, which I think is probably a music studio, idrk what else he would want apart from that, they also put not one, but TWO UNSKIPPABLE ADS ALL OVER THE VIDEO. this family is so money hungry...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Time stamp?

Did anyone get annoyed how in the latest video they said they'd tell us where sabre was but they never get to the bloody point and didn't even end up telling us, and they always talk about how they see peoples comments and they can see if the person who commented is subscribed and they go on about how it makes them so happy, but idk if I believe that bc its probably making people subscribe in the hope of getting their comment read and the Norris Nuts feeling "happy" that they are subscribed. They also always say they never tell us to subscribe and that we do it ourselves, and they literally say it every vlog, like ok we get it. I also think sabre is sick and tired of these childish challenges and probably didn't wanna participate cause of that. she also barley speaks now, when she used to speak the most. Can we also talk about how sabre is 68th most popular on famous birthdays, literally higher than doja cat, Dwayne Johnson, Courtney kardashian and Madison beer and she used to be much lower, it honestly came out of nowhere. Also, can we talk about their game. World of pets is obviously an adopt me copy since they made it during adopt me was popular and they liked it, but they haven't posted on the wop channel in months and haven't made any updates recently. I think they made it for money because there was obviously a starter pack for money, and whenever you join top they stick a thing telling you to buy stuff in your face, and told all the legends to give it a good review and it got high on the App Store. They haven't even added and Samsung update yet and many people who have Samsung can't play it which is a downfall for their game, they probably just abandoned it because it wasn't giving them much money and hoped people would forget about it. They also have a whole "fashion" line with unoriginal, copied designs which are overpriced. They tried to make it professional and not "merch", but a whole clothing line of course for more money and they advertise it in every video, like stop it, if you put it in a video every now and then, its ok, but in every single video, just stop! if people don't wanna buy it stop shoving it in their face and saying "NoRrIs NuTss FaShIoN wE DeSiGn iT WiTh PaSsIOn NorIsS nUtS fashASHASHA" nobody really cares, and I presume they are also trying to start a music career, because at the end of each video they advertise the stay shrimpy song, and they said they're making a surprise for Biggy, which I think is probably a music studio, idrk what else he would want apart from that, they also put not one, but TWO UNSKIPPABLE ADS ALL OVER THE VIDEO. this family is so money hungry...
I agree, they never get to the point and it’s bloody annoying 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like Naz’s “secret” and it took them a month to explain why naz stands at the back of the reaction videos. NO ONE CARES THAT MUCH!!! You dont need 5-7 vlogs about getting a new puppy, especially when only like 3 minutes of their 30 minute video is about the puppy. This is why they’re loosing views.

Attachments

i'm really curious to see why sabre has been missing lately, and its good to hear that sockie got vaccinated! justin was being so dramatic about sockie potentially getting a phone... even ten year olds have phones these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.