Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems obvious to me the more famous they became and the bigger they got the less original and unique they became. I don't understand the obsession with Dhar mann now either. I liked the skits they came up with all on their own when their channel was still Sabre Norris & the Norris Nuts because at least they were being themselves.

Reactions: 9
yeah they are just becoming simply like every other youtuber and all of their content now is just getting boring tbh because its always the same

Reactions: 4
I cant believe that Brooke and Justin are happy to let their children make content based around Squid game!

They have such a young audience who may be temped to check it out when it is actually a 15 rated, extremely violent series which only Sabre is old enough to watch.

They are taking advantage of the fact that Squid game is a popular series and will bring them in views and money. They are terrible role models and they shouldn't be encouraging anyone to watch it. Even people in the comments are questioning there decision to make content surrounding the series.

I thought there content was supposed to be family friendly, clearly not.

Reactions: 12
they are milking squid game because they know it is really popular series but the down side it that younger kids watching there content will want to watch squid game which is not appropriate for younger kids. they literally have made THREE videos in the past 2 weeks about squid game {on the gaming channel}

Reactions: 3
I have a few problems with this family. Actually no I don’t. All the family seem lovely, bar “slender mum” the videos used to be all about the kids but it seems since Justin has stopped working Brooke is in them more and more and she’s very annoying. I pick up bad vibes from her. She seems very controlling and something feels very off with her. She is also very unfair on challenges. She changes the rules, doesn’t even explain things properly. She took a prize off buggy when he won it fair and square. It was really unfair. The kids always seem to have a lot of responsibility for the younger ones.
Also Justin, he’s looking very very thin lately, like he’s dropped a lot of weight and looks gaunt, looks unwell and I know they pressure him about his weight as he was “so fat” he looks tired and unhappy and I think his mental health is not good. I think he needs to take the kids away from Brooke. The parents don’t work and literally live off money those kids are making. It’s disgusting 😡

Reactions: 5
Bet these guys aren't following NSW child labour laws

Sorry ran out of time to edit my previous post 😓
The NSW government website states that "a child does not work later than 9:00pm on a night before attending or receiving schooling"
So if they are working late into the night like both Sockie and Sabre have already alluded to several times, then they either are breaking this law, or they aren't doing school most days which in itself is an issue.

In addition, approval from the government is required for these child employment circumstances:
  • under 15 years in the entertainment and exhibition industries
  • under 15 years in the photography and film industries
  • under 16 years in the modelling industry
  • an infant in any industry
Which of course applies to almost all of their children.
I mean, there's no way to tell they if they got approval or not and it's not something that they're likely to mention in a video either, this is purely just speculation (or 'hating' in Brooke's eyes) but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were borderline law-breaking here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bet these guys aren't following NSW child labour laws

Sorry ran out of time to edit my previous post 😓
The NSW government website states that "a child does not work later than 9:00pm on a night before attending or receiving schooling"
So if they are working late into the night like both Sockie and Sabre have already alluded to several times, then they either are breaking this law, or they aren't doing school most days which in itself is an issue.

In addition, approval from the government is required for these child employment circumstances:
  • under 15 years in the entertainment and exhibition industries
  • under 15 years in the photography and film industries
  • under 16 years in the modelling industry
  • an infant in any industry
Which of course applies to almost all of their children.
I mean, there's no way to tell they if they got approval or not and it's not something that they're likely to mention in a video either, this is purely just speculation (or 'hating' in Brooke's eyes) but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were borderline law-breaking here.
The child labour laws that cover child actors in TV/film are rarely applied to youtube vlogging families either in Australia or the US/UK. A lot of kid oriented channels exploit this for this reason, knowing that if they were strictly enforced they would either not be able to film as often or for as long and therefore would have a harder time making money off the channel. Many have spoken out about this, such as tiffanyferg and the need to better protect these children who are too young to consent to being filmed 24/7. So it's unlikely they received any kind of approval from the government and because the kids aren't technically under any sort of contract they are not legally required to. Also the line between what counts as 'acting' is also blurry because a common counter argument from these people is that they're not really acting.
The NN don't even have management as far as we know which makes it even easier for them to fly under the radar should a concern be raised.

• Heart
does anyone else hates when Brooke be like “omg i hate these challenges” LIKE YOUR THE MOTHER IF YOU REALLY DIDNT LIKE THEM DOING THOSE CHALLENGES THEN YOU WOULD TELL THEM NO WHEN THEY ASK(if they are not forced)

Nice parenting by Brooke by putting her kids in danger during a challenge where they will potentially have their nose broken by the boot of a car.
And also when her son cuts his hand open on a sharp chain link fence and she has to bring him to the hospital for a tetanus shot, all for the views/bucks.

^^
THIS
this is so true she literally always puts them in some sort of danger for a stupid challenge

Their grandma only just moved in next door and they are already sending Winky over there to be looked after.

Their grandma only just moved in next door and they are already sending Winky over there to be looked after.
i don’t understand why flizzy moved next door, if all along they’ve been planning to move to queensland

Reactions: 7
i don’t understand why flizzy moved next door, if all along they’ve been planning to move to queensland
Right? It just confirms that they either changed their mind about moving there or are not actually planning to move for a really long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right? It just confirms that they either changed their mind about moving there or are not actually planning to move for a really long time.
fr, and then in a recent video, brooke mentions someone wants to buy their house and now they’re questioning whether to move or not. like MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! most people know whether they want to move or not, but they’re just dragging this out for views and public engagement

Reactions: 11
fr, and then in a recent video, brooke mentions someone wants to buy their house and now they’re questioning whether to move or not. like MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! most people know whether they want to move or not, but they’re just dragging this out for views and public engagement
This has been going on for almost 2 years, at this point they need views and money because they're falling off.

This has been going on for almost 2 years, at this point they need views and money because they're falling off.
It's stupid to bid on a house then put it back on the market if they started renovations- if they were serious about planning to move they should have done so by now. Flizzy wants to be closer to them but I doubt she wants to move to Queensland.

They do so many things for views and money. They have these pets now there's rarely any footage of so I guess they've become just another chore for Justin and the kids now. There's a lot of mentions of the kids looking tired and Justin looking unwell, Sabre losing interest. It feels like they are just going through the motions. I think Brooke is too old to have another kid (thank god for that) or she'd be pregnant and there would be all this pregnancy content again.

Their homemade dharman videos are terrible I was cringing watching every second they did awful editing for it they really need to reconsider hiring an editor they are getting bad lately

Sockies shorts look wayyy too big for her in this video, theyre like sagging. You’d think with all the money they have that they’d get her some clothes that fit.

Their homemade dharman videos are terrible I was cringing watching every second they did awful editing for it they really need to reconsider hiring an editor they are getting bad lately
They also need an editor so they don't stay up till midnight editing their exploitative videos, and the Dhar Mann videos are cringe and not that put together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.