Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are probably letting her swear freely now after the whole ~let sabre act her age~ discourse that happened in the last few videos to try and look less controlling of her

anyway sabre was robbed in the tie dye challenge, her outfit looked gorgeous and the flower was a really creative idea
They're just trying to appease the fans so their comments don't get flooded

Reactions: 1
they are probably letting her swear freely now after the whole ~let sabre act her age~ discourse that happened in the last few videos to try and look less controlling of her

anyway sabre was robbed in the tie dye challenge, her outfit looked gorgeous and the flower was a really creative idea
makes a lot of sense. it's not like they haven't revealed she doesn't curse (in the truth or drink video with sockie), but the fact that they're going against being pg for their young legends, and emphasizing her swearing just says a lot

Reactions: 1

Biggy winning was so underseving as usual and everyone was so rude to Naz….

Reactions: 5
16:45, 27:22
I'm pretty sure there was one more
I don't hear any swear words. She does like to say "far out" a lot. Maybe this is what you hear?
Usually, if there is a swear uttered (like Justin and Biggy have done in the past), they'll bleep it out or cut the sound for a second.

Reactions: 3
I don't hear any swear words. She does like to say "far out" a lot. Maybe this is what you hear?
Usually, if there is a swear uttered (like Justin and Biggy have done in the past), they'll bleep it out or cut the sound for a second.
I'm not Australian and maybe thatx why I'm wrong, but doesn't "far out" not make sense in that context? just my thoughts
and yeah they used to always bleep or censor it, but remember when sockie mouthed stfu and they didn't cover it up at all

Reactions: 4
I'm not Australian and maybe thatx why I'm wrong, but doesn't "far out" not make sense in that context? just my thoughts
and yeah they used to always bleep or censor it, but remember when sockie mouthed stfu and they didn't cover it up at all
Yeah at 16:46 ‘ah f**k this is harder than I thought it was going to be’ makes more sense than ‘ah far out’.
And then 27:34 does sound like ‘ah f**k I can’t get it out’.
However I’m not Australian so maybe ‘far out’ instead of f**k makes sense to other people lol.

I did some digging about their game and they copied Adopt Me. The egg aspect is the same (you have to take care of the egg until it hatches), also you can trade eggs and pets (Basically Adopt Me). I get that they played a lot of Adopt Me around that time they were making the game, but they just took the whole idea. Their fans like it so much because they like Adopt Me, so no one is going to call them out on it.

Yeah at 16:46 ‘ah f**k this is harder than I thought it was going to be’ makes more sense than ‘ah far out’.
And then 27:34 does sound like ‘ah f**k I can’t get it out’.
However I’m not Australian so maybe ‘far out’ instead of f**k makes sense to other people lol.
as an Australian, far out makes sense. It sort of has the same meaning as the other f word.

Like if you were having a bad day already and then when driving home from work somebody hit the back of your car you might say “oh far out”. Or say a relative received a cancer diagnosis you’d say “far out are you ok”. It’s a very Australian term.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i am happy sabre got the the iphone.she should have recieved it years ago.
but giving it to her because of pressure from the fans is very bad parenting.
brooke also said that now sabre can do what she wants because she is older. this is also a response to pressure from the fans that want her to allow sabre more freedom.
we know it isnt true.
we know how strict and controling brooke is. she wont allow sabre to do what she wants.
there are still no signs that sabre has been given more freedom recently.
we still dont see she is allowed to go out with friends.or make friends.
we still dont see that sabre is allowed to meet boys and date . her mother will probably have access to her new iphone.
but maybe behind the scenes thing are changing. i hope so.
maybe she has been allowed to meet friends and date boys.
maybe she is looking for a boy her parents will approve of ,so she can date him.
if she begins to date and especially if she enters a relationship we will probably hear about it very soon from sabre.
there are still no signs of it. but it will have to happen pretty soon. sabre is close to 17 and brooke can not maintain her total control
over sabre for very long.

Reactions: 6
as an Australian, far out makes sense. It sort of has the same meaning as the other f word.

Like if you were having a bad day already and then when driving home from work somebody hit the back of your car you might say “oh far out”. Or say a relative received a cancer diagnosis you’d say “far out are you ok”. It’s a very Australian term.
this has to be the proper explanation.
it isnt reasonable that they allowed sabre to use the f-word 3 times in a vlog and didnt cencor it.

Reactions: 2
She most definitely said far out, although their editing isnt very clean it is quite clear what she’s saying to any Aussie.
I’m aussie myself and as someone else said it’s quite a common term, like a watered down “ah f**k”

Reactions: 8
She most definitely said far out, although their editing isnt very clean it is quite clear what she’s saying to any Aussie.
I’m aussie myself and as someone else said it’s quite a common term, like a watered down “ah f**k”
Yes that’s the perfect way to explain it, like a watered down “ah f”!!!

• Heart
naz seems to have lost any interest in the g.pigs since they got a puppy. she only wanted one because she didnt think she could have a dog.
they are not shown or mentioned anymore.
i wonder how long they will keep them.
they have to keep them at least until they are sure that their fans have forgotten them.
that could take a long time.
still-we cant be sure they still have them.

i am happy sabre got the the iphone.she should have recieved it years ago.
but giving it to her because of pressure from the fans is very bad parenting.
brooke also said that now sabre can do what she wants because she is older. this is also a response to pressure from the fans that want her to allow sabre more freedom.
we know it isnt true.
we know how strict and controling brooke is. she wont allow sabre to do what she wants.
there are still no signs that sabre has been given more freedom recently.
we still dont see she is allowed to go out with friends.or make friends.
we still dont see that sabre is allowed to meet boys and date . her mother will probably have access to her new iphone.
but maybe behind the scenes thing are changing. i hope so.
maybe she has been allowed to meet friends and date boys.
maybe she is looking for a boy her parents will approve of ,so she can date him.
if she begins to date and especially if she enters a relationship we will probably hear about it very soon from sabre.
there are still no signs of it. but it will have to happen pretty soon. sabre is close to 17 and brooke can not maintain her total control
over sabre for very long.
It's going to be interesting to see how Sabre changes over the next year. She'll be closer to 18, a time when many move out for the first time, go to university, etc. Is she still going to be competing in challenges for their youtube channel? I can see Sabre maturing and wanting her own channel by then. Possibly makeup, more mature sit down videos, maybe even fitness content. Youtube is basically what she knows how to do. It's a shame she doesn't have much of an education and didn't stick with athletics. If she moves on from youtube she will probably try to do something in the entertainment industry which has its own set of issues.

naz seems to have lost any interest in the g.pigs since they got a puppy. she only wanted one because she didnt think she could have a dog.
they are not shown or mentioned anymore.
i wonder how long they will keep them.
they have to keep them at least until they are sure that their fans have forgotten them.
that could take a long time.
still-we cant be sure they still have them.
They were so careless with those pigs. I really hope they've secured the cage and moved it closer to the house though after the last incidents. If they don't want to take care of them properly they should just give them away to someone who will, it's unfair on the animals. I have a feeling they were just to appease their legends anyway especially after they moved them outside and Naz lost interest . The girl begged for them and they get a dog and it's like the don't exist. Even the dog #2 they got because their many of their legends and their parents were disgusted with them. Brooke just had to prove them wrong. It is probably forgotten now by many of them.

I slowed it down to 0.5x speed and now I can hear it 😂 she said it so quickly and because ‘far out’ doesn’t make sense in the UK it sounds so much like f**k!

I keep getting recommendations for NNT (abbi) and she just posts pointless videos about the norris nuts every 5 minutes 9 times out of 10 they makes no sense and aren't even factual but all the little legends are in her comments saying how amazing she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.