Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay so I know there's been a lot of talk about their fashion being copied. just look at this.
Screenshot_20211024-162640_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-162657_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-162839_Chrome.jpg

naz's green pants from the naz styles the nn switch up challenge, is LITERALLY the exact inspo for their pink pants. EVERYTHING is the same except for the color. the pocket placings, the 6 buttons, and even the position of the logo.
I would've thought they're both made by the same brand.

Reactions: 10
I agree, they never get to the point and it’s bloody annoying 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like Naz’s “secret” and it took them a month to explain why naz stands at the back of the reaction videos. NO ONE CARES THAT MUCH!!! You dont need 5-7 vlogs about getting a new puppy, especially when only like 3 minutes of their 30 minute video is about the puppy. This is why they’re loosing views.
I think folk are wising up to ALL family vloggers exploiting their children for cash 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree, they never get to the point and it’s bloody annoying 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like Naz’s “secret” and it took them a month to explain why naz stands at the back of the reaction videos. NO ONE CARES THAT MUCH!!! You dont need 5-7 vlogs about getting a new puppy, especially when only like 3 minutes of their 30 minute video is about the puppy. This is why they’re loosing views.
They do this practically every video, allude to some secret/surprise but don't just say it, it's clever marketing to keep their naïve kiddy audience clicking onto their next video. They also drag everything out to a level that is ridiculous. But then again I feel like this is something a lot of youtubers, especially family vloggers do, keep their audience guessing and wondering about something mentioned in passing and/or have a long video with a clickbait title but little of the video has anything to do with the vlog title.

WOP game and their merch is nothing more than a money grab. They are way less creative then they think they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
just saw their last nn cooking vlog.
naz has never been at a halloween party and sabre was at just one halloween party when she was 4(!) .
brooke has been overprotective and has been socially isolating them from a very young age.
long before they were famous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has there been any update about Sockie's hospital test since the last vlog about scary medical news for Sockie? Feel like the 6 month time has been up now

• Heart
Does anyone else wonder how parents like Brooke and Justin justify themselves making their living off selling out their kids? Most of the other family channels have the pretense of the whole family i.e. the adults as well, being part of the channel (even though the kids and babies are the money makers) but with the Norriss' the branding is just the kids? I guess one of the big reasons that they keep they kids so isolated is that they don't realise that parents making their only money off their kids isn't normal? That the parents actually work? The 4 older kids should be independently wealthy now - do you think that they have trust funds set up? And what happens when they get to an age where they just refuse to do it - maybe Sabre is at that stage or is getting to that stage?

• Heart
They do this practically every video, allude to some secret/surprise but don't just say it, it's clever marketing to keep their naïve kiddy audience clicking onto their next video. They also drag everything out to a level that is ridiculous. But then again I feel like this is something a lot of youtubers, especially family vloggers do, keep their audience guessing and wondering about something mentioned in passing and/or have a long video with a clickbait title but little of the video has anything to do with the vlog title.

WOP game and their merch is nothing more than a money grab. They are way less creative then they think they are.
Why does Naz stand at the back of the videos?

Reactions: 2
Has there been any update about Sockie's hospital test since the last vlog about scary medical news for Sockie? Feel like the 6 month time has been up now
the medical deadline sockie recieved will be over at the end of this month or at the begining of next month.
after 6 months she must overgo a test to decide if she needs growth hormone treatment. if she hasnt begun puberty on her own she must immediately
begin growth hormone treatment.
sockie has grown taller recently, but it doesnt seem she has begun puberty.

Reactions: 1
naz has never been at a halloween party and sabre was at just one halloween party when she was 4(!) .
brooke has been overprotective and has been socially isolating them from a very young age.
i disagree. i am a normal 16 year old girl (social, goes to public school etc) and i have never been to a halloween party. halloween parties are just not really a thing in australia or new zealand. they are more a thing when you’re 18+ and can drink

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does Naz stand at the back of the videos?
They've never really said why. But I think it is because she is shorter so it is easier to fit her in the frame and they established where everyone is positioned before the video and she just ended up there. She's also the quietest and doesn't seem to mind.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sabre is finally tired of participating in childish challenges and wants a break to focus on herself. Good for her if that is the case. I think Naz might be next to grow weary of it all. Biggy and Sockie seem to love camera time and are natural performers. They will likely carry be the ones to carry the channel the most, as they already are.

• Heart
Not that common in australia, i’ve been to like 2 when i was 16-18. Its way less common for people to celebrate and go trick or treating, let alone a party.

Reactions: 5
yeah, we
Not that common in australia, i’ve been to like 2 when i was 16-18. Its way less common for people to celebrate and go trick or treating, let alone a party.
mostly use it as an excuse to dress up, if the heat allows it

Reactions: 2
has anyone here every played the world of pets game if you have what is it like?
my cousin wanted me to play with her, its really laggy and awful. the ads are so polished cus the actual game looks like it was made on a potato. no, thats an insult to potatoes

Reactions: 3
the medical deadline sockie recieved will be over at the end of this month or at the begining of next month.
after 6 months she must overgo a test to decide if she needs growth hormone treatment. if she hasnt begun puberty on her own she must immediately
begin growth hormone treatment.
sockie has grown taller recently, but it doesnt seem she has begun puberty.
sockie shoud have undergone the test about half a year ago. if the test would have shown she hadnt begun puberty she should have immediately
begun growth hormone treatment.
but sockie prefered to postpone the test and the treatment to the last possible date because she has a very strong and irrational fear of needles.
the testing- whitch is very long- and the long term growth hormone treatment both involve needles.
brooke allowed her to do so although they both knew that it was a very bad decision from the medical point of view.
sockie does accept the medical deadline.so she will have to undergo the test very soon.
if she hasnt begun puberty on her own she will have to start growth hormone treatment immediately.
sockie doesnt seem to have begun puberty. i hope i am wrong about this.
if she will begin the growth hormone treatment it will be much much more harder for her than for sabre because of her very strong fear of needles.
brooke and justin will have to be very supportive, but also very firm.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
sockie shoud have undergone the test about half a year ago. if the test would have shown she hadnt begun puberty she should have immediately
begun growth hormone treatment.
but sockie prefered to postpone the test and the treatment to the last possible date because she has a very strong and irrational fear of needles.
the testing- whitch is very long- and the long term growth hormone treatment both involve needles.
brooke allowed her to do so although they both knew that it was a very bad decision from the medical point of view.
sockie does accept the medical deadline.so she will have to undergo the test very soon.
if she hasnt begun puberty on her own she will have to start growth hormone treatment immediately.
sockie doesnt seem to have begun puberty. i hope i am wrong about this.
if she will begin the growth hormone treatment it will be much much more harder for her than for sabre because of her very strong fear of needles.
brooke and justin will have to be very supportive, but also very firm.
Yeah, it's hard to tell how much she's growing but her growth is really behind her age. She looks 12 at the oldest. There is still a chance she is just a really late bloomer seeing as Brooke was one herself and didn't get her period until 18. I too hope she doesn't have to undergo growth treatments. I think she would really struggle with it at first but eventually she would get used to having to do it in order to grow and develop and it wouldn't be a big deal.

• Heart
The dhar Mann style videos they've started making on the do stuff channel doesn't really suit them. I reckon they could be able to make skits that aren't too bad if they chose their own kind of style.

You could make a game out of their videos these days. Points if:
• Justin is seen walking around a park with disco and charm
• Justin or one of the others hints at a big secret or surprise coming up so keep watching
• Biggy shouts stay shrimpy out of a car window
• Someone says that they are so so grateful that the legends have subscribed because they never ever ask people to subscribe
• There's a twist
• There's a mystery box
• Biggy hides to scare Sabre
• Someone hides in a cupboard to tell a secret and ends up being interrupted
• Brooke starts a timer before she's explained the challenge
• The girls doing something "sketchy" is brought up
• Someone having a crush is mentioned
• Brooke and Justin ask the legends for parenting advice

Reactions: 13
And you can guarantee the poor lass will be filmed whilst being terrified of the needle 😤 Rotten family should be cancelled.

The dhar Mann style videos they've started making on the do stuff channel doesn't really suit them. I reckon they could be able to make skits that aren't too bad if they chose their own kind of style.

You could make a game out of their videos these days. Points if:
• Justin is seen walking around a park with disco and charm
• Justin or one of the others hints at a big secret or surprise coming up so keep watching
• Biggy shouts stay shrimpy out of a car window
• Someone says that they are so so grateful that the legends have subscribed because they never ever ask people to subscribe
• There's a twist
• There's a mystery box
• Biggy hides to scare Sabre
• Someone hides in a cupboard to tell a secret and ends up being interrupted
• Brooke starts a timer before she's explained the challenge
• The girls doing something "sketchy" is brought up
• Someone having a crush is mentioned
• Brooke and Justin ask the legends for parenting advice
LOL the way that they began the video with his name being biggy, then randomly changed it to Gerald

that workout list... too accurate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.