Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having biggy judge if naz and sabres tiktoks is completely inappropriate. many people (even legends!) in the comments were saying how it could make biggy thinking he has control over what women wear/act . i understand if brooke wanted to look at the tiktoks/reels to see if they’re appropriate, there are heaps of creeps online. biggy also did a video of him twerking but it was just seen as “lol a joke!” but in sabre and nazs tiktok only sabre was moving her hips side to side.
sabre did a prank were she pretended to film a tiktok twerking a lot and stuff, and biggys reaction to the prank was “sabre, what have you turned into?” yes it was a prank but what if it wasnt? i understand the mum might not want that stuff on the internet but it was completely out of line for biggy to say that to his nearly 17 year old sister.
sabre said she deleted tiktok, and i think i know why. many tiktoks people make centered around her are about how “ugly she is” or how they’re crazy kids who just cry. i think thats too far personally..
anyways sorry for long rant but wow… their recent video on the vlog channel, there was a lot to dive into 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Having biggy judge if naz and sabres tiktoks is completely inappropriate. many people (even legends!) in the comments were saying how it could make biggy thinking he has control over what women wear/act . i understand if brooke wanted to look at the tiktoks/reels to see if they’re appropriate, there are heaps of creeps online. biggy also did a video of him twerking but it was just seen as “lol a joke!” but in sabre and nazs tiktok only sabre was moving her hips side to side.
sabre did a prank were she pretended to film a tiktok twerking a lot and stuff, and biggys reaction to the prank was “sabre, what have you turned into?” yes it was a prank but what if it wasnt? i understand the mum might not want that stuff on the internet but it was completely out of line for biggy to say that to his nearly 17 year old sister.
sabre said she deleted tiktok, and i think i know why. many tiktoks people make centered around her are about how “ugly she is” or how they’re crazy kids who just cry. i think thats too far personally..
anyways sorry for long rant but wow… their recent video on the vlog channel, there was a lot to dive into 🤦🏼‍♀️
its very cringy to see the brother watching his own sister shaking her ..., and not being creeped out or anything, theres some pyshcological with this family

Reactions: 9
Did you see the Met Gala video? Biggy was judging a girl because her outfit was 'Too revealing', he needs to be taught that he can't judge women on what they wear 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 13
Brooke and Justin should absolutely be checking tiktoks before they’re posted. Most of them (especially Naz’s) aren’t age appropriate dance moves and it’s the type of things the kids won’t be happy about in the future knowing millions have seen these videos. However getting Biggy to check them is ridiculous, not only is he young himself but to put the responsibility down to him because he’s male makes me angry. It needs to be the parents choice ultimately and Sabre should now be given some more responsibility since she is coming up on 17. Even Sockie should be treated like more of an adult.

Reactions: 13
What Biggy is doing is completely normal and natural. Most brothers are instinctively protective over their sisters.

I don't necessarily think he should be monitoring the girls TikToks, that is Brooke and Justin's job. However I can understand where Biggy is coming from, he just wants his sisters to be respected.

I really do think that Brooke and Justin are taking this Legend thing to far. They are reaching out and asking for peoples opinions on things and their fans are literally insulting their children over it.

Biggy is just trying to look out for his sisters and their own fans are tearing him apart in the comments. This keeps happening. When ever the Legends don't agree with something they start being really nasty in the comments.

There are 33,246 comments on the video and the majority of them are about Biggy. How must that make him feel? What on earth are Brooke and Justin doing? They are turning their own fans against their own child. They need to turn the comments off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do you think Sockie has Autism? She is wearing autism awareness mask
Could be, it has been talked about on here before. However, we can't judge and diagnose her just by these few videos of her. Maybe they just chose the mask because of the design.
I have ASD and she shows many traits, so I wouldn't be surprised if she is, but on the other hand maybe it's just her personality.

Reactions: 8
I very much doubt if she was diagnosed, although i wholeheartedly believe she is autistic, she would even be wearing a mask, shes said on numerous occasion she does not like masks, and if there was any chance she could get an exemption, she would. Heck, the moment that family learns about sunflower lanyards they're buying the whole stock, even though sunflower lanyard does not equal mask exemption.

i dont think she is on the spectrum.

also-
do we know? is the family vaccinated?

Reactions: 2
i dont think she is on the spectrum.

also-
do we know? is the family vaccinated?
Sabre and the parents most likely are, Naz cant be yet, and biggy and sockie have only just been allowed toin australia

What Biggy is doing is completely normal and natural. Most brothers are instinctively protective over their sisters.

I don't necessarily think he should be monitoring the girls TikToks, that is Brooke and Justin's job. However I can understand where Biggy is coming from, he just wants his sisters to be respected.

I really do think that Brooke and Justin are taking this Legend thing to far. They are reaching out and asking for peoples opinions on things and their fans are literally insulting their children over it.

Biggy is just trying to look out for his sisters and their own fans are tearing him apart in the comments. This keeps happening. When ever the Legends don't agree with something they start being really nasty in the comments.

There are 33,246 comments on the video and the majority of them are about Biggy. How must that make him feel? What on earth are Brooke and Justin doing? They are turning their own fans against their own child. They need to turn the comments off.
This. The Legend thing has gone to far, you Know it is when you're asking children to give you parenting advice. This legend thing is like a cult, when someone says something bad about the nn they get violent, and attack. The nn's parents need to tell the fans to stop, there's videos of people "hating" them, and then there's fans see red. One fan said " Wth is wrong with naz and biggy? Being overdramatic over sabre's dance like wtf ", if they're so protective turn the comments off.

Reactions: 6
Yes! I am absolutely convinced she is on the spectrum. She seems to have so many of the traits. If she is on the spectrum, it's really lovely to see an autistic girl able to unapologetically be herself and embrace her quirks. Sockie is approaching an age where most girls with ASD have started having to mask their behaviours and quirks. I love that Sockie is unequivocally accepted by her family and able to be herself. Hopefully this means that she won't have to experience the social struggles that many adolescent ASD girls do.

Reactions: 12
I don't blame Biggy, but I do blame Brooke and Justin for leading him to assume responsibility over his nearly 17 year old sister, who is 4 years older than him. It's really concerning to see all these fans come at him so hard like this. The NN really make it worse by making them feel like they have all of this control over them. They created this monster, most of their 'legends' are young kids that don't understand much of the world but
Yes! I am absolutely convinced she is on the spectrum. She seems to have so many of the traits. If she is on the spectrum, it's really lovely to see an autistic girl able to unapologetically be herself and embrace her quirks. Sockie is approaching an age where most girls with ASD have started having to mask their behaviours and quirks. I love that Sockie is unequivocally accepted by her family and able to be herself. Hopefully this means that she won't have to experience the social struggles that many adolescent ASD girls do.
She is also highly sheltered, has been homeschooled all her life. That is probably why she hasn't had to experience those struggles. I think there are many signs she may be on the spectrum, but either way she hasn't actually opened up about it yet. If she is, it would be cool for her to talk about it, but can see why she might want to keep it private.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably. In their latest Dhar Mann reaction video Biggy asks Sockie (paraphrased due to the accents/mumbling under breath) "You have Tourettes, don't you?" Sockie replies "Oh, sort of."
FAKING TOURETTES TO GET 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS - Norris Nuts react to Dhar Mann

I am convinced, too for the same reason. However, they've never publicly confirmed it with the exception of a couple of hints on camera, and while it is Sockie's and her parents right to privacy about health matters, I see holding back from acknowledging it to their millions of subscribers as a disservice to girls with ASD. Just think of all of the kids, especially girls, who haven't been diagnosed that could be. In the end, though, it all depends on if Sockie wants to deal with the stigma and I respect her if she doesn't want to or can't reveal it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably. In their latest Dhar Mann reaction video Biggy asks Sockie (paraphrased due to the accents/mumbling under breath) "You have Tourettes, don't you?" Sockie replies "Oh, sort of."
FAKING TOURETTES TO GET 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS - Norris Nuts react to Dhar Mann

I am convinced, too for the same reason. However, they've never publicly confirmed it with the exception of a couple of hints on camera, and while it is Sockie's and her parents right to privacy about health matters, I see holding back from acknowledging it to their millions of subscribers as a disservice to girls with ASD. Just think of all of the kids, especially girls, who haven't been diagnosed that could be. In the end, though, it all depends on if Sockie wants to deal with the stigma and I respect her if she doesn't want to or can't reveal it.
Maybe she wore that mask to say that she's autistic without actually saying it.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she wore that mask to say that she's autistic without actually saying it.
Maybe there was a hidden agenda with the video, to gauge how people might react if she revealed to the world that she has ASD? Hard to do, though with the comments turned off.

Reactions: 3
Sabre and the parents most likely are, Naz cant be yet, and biggy and sockie have only just been allowed toin australia
the parents and the 3 older siblings can recieve the vaccine.
but were they actually vaccinated?
why dont they talk about it?

I think Sockie has a tic, i’m not sure about tourettes so that’s why she said “sort of” i may be wrong but her happy arms is a tic i believe. from google:
Tics are sudden twitches, movements, or sounds that people do repeatedly.
It sounds like she does have tics, and they are fairly self diagnosable

I think Sockie has a tic, i’m not sure about tourettes so that’s why she said “sort of” i may be wrong but her happy arms is a tic i believe. from google:
Tics are sudden twitches, movements, or sounds that people do repeatedly.
It sounds like she does have tics, and they are fairly self diagnosable
yup. i think thats what she meant. i dislike brooke as a parent but we definitely underestimate her ability to car efor her kids. she clealry knows when something is of concern.

i have wriiten about this before.i dont think sockie is on the spectrum.
she has some traits that are common on the spectrum, but many people that do not have ASD have them.
the real reason -i think- for thinking sockie is on the spectrum is the the happy hands tic. again -many people have this tic or similar tics without being on the spectrum.

sockie is also very good at some things that many on the spectrum struggle with-language , communication, understanding how other people feel, social skills , humor and irony and etc.
you dont really need to assume she has ASD to understand her. there is no reason to be sure she has ASD.
but i have to admit i am less sure now because so many members on the forum that know about the subject disagree with me.
it is possible she has ASD or that she is a borderline case(!).
i just want to point out that we cant be sure about this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.