Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
elwtwd
it was deleted because there was a car crash in the video aswell
They also edited out the crying bit of DIsco and Naz after they accidentally bonked heads rolling down the dune on the beach. They had to edit that out due demonetization from violating YouTube's Community Guidelines (Child Safety Policy).

Reactions: 5
They also edited out the crying bit of DIsco and Naz after they accidentally bonked heads rolling down the dune on the beach. They had to edit that out due demonetization from violating YouTube's Community Guidelines (Child Safety Policy).
Meanwhile kids are seen with parents doing Carolina Reaper challenges, and other very young YouTuber’s doing stunts that are downright dangerous or vastly in inappropriate for views and nothing is done. But two kids bang heads by accident having fun is demonetised? That’s some stupid donkey poop regulating of child safety.

Not long ago some 15yr old big YouTuber did a prank to pretend she drowned in her pool to see who came to the rescue first. This same girl was talking about cheating on bf pranks and other really adult relationship things. But nobody batters an eyelid…..

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile kids are seen with parents doing Carolina Reaper challenges, and other very young YouTuber’s doing stunts that are downright dangerous or vastly in inappropriate for views and nothing is done. But two kids bang heads by accident having fun is demonetised? That’s some stupid donkey poop regulating of child safety.

Not long ago some 15yr old big YouTuber did a prank to pretend she drowned in her pool to see who came to the rescue first. This same girl was talking about cheating on bf pranks and other really adult relationship things. But nobody batters an eyelid…..
Not to mention all the unhealthy binging videos they've done that can cause actual harm for kids thinking it's okay to eat enough to cause themselves to vomit for a challenge because the NN did it.

Reactions: 8
Not to mention all the unhealthy binging videos they've done that can cause actual harm for kids thinking it's okay to eat enough to cause themselves to vomit for a challenge because the NN did it.
GOOD GOD I ONLY JUST REALISED EXACTLY WHAT THAT CAN LEAD TO

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think sabre copied the sweater design from Emma chamberlains video? We know sabre knows of and highly likely watches Emma because when they were doing their ‘celebrity rates’ challenges sabre thought one of the celebs was Emma.
honestly sabres ideas are not original, all she does is find trendy clothes designed by other brands changes them a bit and inserts an NN logo.
they’re going to get into some legal trouble soon for copyright/plagiarism
E5123A40-3D21-4E18-BDFC-60157B6F359B.jpeg
79052E41-740F-4711-AF8B-1AEC0104429E.jpeg

Anyone else think sabre copied the sweater design from Emma chamberlains video? We know sabre knows of and highly likely watches Emma because when they were doing their ‘celebrity rates’ challenges sabre thought one of the celebs was Emma.
honestly sabres ideas are not original, all she does is find trendy clothes designed by other brands changes them a bit and inserts an NN logo.
they’re going to get into some legal trouble soon for copyright/plagiarism
Yes, I agree that the design isn't original. In fact, it's so common it can be found practically everywhere in the public domain so I don't think Sabre has to worry about copyright or trademark infringement.

Reactions: 6
Yes, I agree that the design isn't original. In fact, it's so common it can be found practically everywhere in the public domain so I don't think Sabre has to worry about copyright or trademark infringement.
Oh wait haha you’re right I looked up strawberry cardigan and it’s more likely sabre copied it from shien who have one very very similar. A lot of NN ‘fashion’ is recycled stuff from major brands such as shein.
FBF38287-998C-4525-B8F3-9E16ACB6B114.jpeg

they are probably aware of the legal issues, and are careful. sabre isnt original and creative like she and her fans believe.

but she is very interested in design and maybe she should get serious training .
i hope her success in selling NN fashion wont make her believe she doesnt need serious training.

Reactions: 6
Their 'legend army' really doesn't know better, probably because they're mostly all about 10 and praise them for literally anything they do or come out with. They think they're these genius designers when the majority of their designs are very unoriginal, that they are really talented when their 'songs' are mostly just them yelling some words with autotune, that they're always coming up with new ideas when really a lot of their videos they just copy similar things youtubers have already done.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice how in their recent vlog Sabre and Sockie both won but brooke immediately let Sabre win because thats what the legends wanted? And no one battered an eyelid! Shows how scripted these videos are…

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I just watched the new video and "Look how cute Winky looks inside of the balls" made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who was saying that sockie spends so much time with winky that she forgotten about her?
was it naz ?

Reactions: 2
Is anyone gonna talk about how Sabre said she doesn’t need clothes because of their merch that’s weird imo

Reactions: 7
I thought it was biggy
who said sockie had forgotten her/him because of winky?
maybe it was biggy-it didnt sound like naz.
sockie and naz are not very close- but sockie and biggy are very close.
and they dont seem to have any friends.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice how in their recent vlog Sabre and Sockie both won but brooke immediately let Sabre win because thats what the legends wanted? And no one battered an eyelid! Shows how scripted these videos are…
it was justin who said that sabre was responsible for the best transformation.
but he was under pressure from brooke to give sabre the first place.
in the end he did, although he gave her and sockie the same grade-9.
i think he was also under pressure from brooke to give sockie a higher grade than naz.
it was very important for brooke that sabre should win and be the first who can choose her room.
and she wanted to compensate sockie.sockie had won the the right to be the first to choose a room in a recent vlog.
and brooke had decided that that challenge wasnt fair after recieving negative responses from fans.
maybe even from her kids.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.