Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay I'm really surprised that I still don't know this, but WHAT exactly is biggys obsession with shrimps? I've been watching this channel for a long while now, and i never understood the story behind it, or what it means. I've even tried to find old videos from when it began but i failed lol. I just need to know, what is this whole thing about shrimps? someone pls tell me hahah

Reactions: 7
okay I'm really surprised that I still don't know this, but WHAT exactly is biggys obsession with shrimps? I've been watching this channel for a long while now, and i never understood the story behind it, or what it means. I've even tried to find old videos from when it began but i failed lol. I just need to know, what is this whole thing about shrimps? someone pls tell me hahah
so biggy called sabre a shrimp in some old vid and alot of people found it funny including there family so its the continuation of the joke , (ended up becoming this song) and i think sabre and brooke really like biggys jokes , i wanted to know from you guys,
Do You think he is absolutely hilarious as he claim to be?

Reactions: 4
who said sockie had forgotten her/him because of winky?
maybe it was biggy-it didnt sound like naz.
sockie and naz are not very close- but sockie and biggy are very close.
and they dont seem to have any friends.
I thought Sockie and Naz are close because they said they would share a room in the new house in a vlog a few weeks/months ago.

Reactions: 1
I thought Sockie and Naz are close because they said they would share a room in the new house in a vlog a few weeks/months ago.
it is often been
noticed and written about. sockie and naz are not very close.
they often appear uncomfortable being alone and uncomfortable and awkward when they have to hug.
it is interesting because all the siblings are very close except them.
both of them wanted to continue sharing and sabre and biggy didnt want to. so they had no choice.
but both of them now want a room of their own.
maybe they grew out of wanting to share . and maybe they gave it up because they are not very close.

Reactions: 6
Sockie and Naz are very opposite in personality - Sockie is very outgoing and loud. Naz is a lot more reserved and easygoing. Their interests are very different, Naz is interested in art and make up. Sockie is more tomboyish and likes cooking/gardening. Sabre and Naz are closer because they have similar interests and personalities, Sabre is a bit more reserved than Sockie and she and Naz both enjoy beauty products and dressing up despite the age difference between them. Biggy and Sockie and Biggy and Naz are close. Biggy is protective over Naz and Sockie is someone he can act silly with. Sabre is pretty close with pretty much everyone.

I think they all need their own room and the chance to make friends that aren't their siblings.

Reactions: 13
Ok so in their more recent videos they’ve said about 2 times that Naz has to go to a friends house. This is a terrible excuse as NSW has been in lockdown for what, 2 months now? I understand they pre-record videos but that far ahead..? I think either maybe Naz doesnt want to film the vlogs (which is fine but thats easy to say that she’s just tired or busy) or maybe shes behind in her schoolwork again.

sabre has been pleased with her body recently. she has matured and has been working hard at the gym with impressive results.
she has shown off her body on tiktok and has tried to show herself in a bikini-her first bikini- on the main channel.
but she is still very insecure about her looks.
she talks a lot about it "with " the fans. she recieves a lot of encouragement from them.
but she is still very insecure about it. recently she told us she is jealous of naz because naz is so pretty.
and in the last vlog she told us she isnt filmimg a music video about fancy clothes-her favorite subject- because she isnt sure she looks good enough.
this is a commom problem with teenage girls.
but i think sabres problem is far worst because of her social isolation.
if she she finally entered the real world- had friends,dated and was in relationships she would soon feel better.
she would discover that she could be popular ,liked , attractive and that she could date and have boyfriends without closely fitting the
the standard model(s) of beauty.

Reactions: 6
this is a commom problem with teenage girls.
but i think sabres problem is far worst because of her social isolation.
if she she finally entered the real world- had friends,dated and was in relationships she would soon feel better.
Yeah I feel like if she had some friends then she’d be able to talk to them about feeling this way and realise that they probably feel the same way about themselves too.

Reactions: 8
did anyone notice how Naz ate the raw beef in the cooking a 3 course meal video??

Reactions: 4
Look at this

This really shows how sheltered they are, and didn't they make a post 2017 about the LGBTQ community anyway. The user uses they/them and only Sabre knows, we really need to save her as she's learning more about the real world before here parents try and shelter her even more.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Look at this

This really shows how sheltered they are, and didn't they make a post 2017 about the LGBTQ community anyway. The user uses they/them and only Sabre knows, we really need to save her as she's learning more about the real world before here parents try and shelter her even more.
I feel bad, she looked really happy and like, proud, and then her siblings just went in and destroyed that by misgendering them

Look at this

tiktok doesn't work in my country:/ could you please tell me what it is

Reactions: 3
Look at this

The they/them thing isn't common and it's not like they get any exposure to the transgender community. A lot of kids their age don't know these things, especially if they're Biggy and Naz ages and aren't allowed much tiktok/social media yet. It did annoy me how Sockie kind of yelled at Sabre "it's not him man!" like how does she know? Sabre could speak up and educate Sockie (and Biggy)

Reactions: 9
The they/them thing isn't common and it's not like they get any exposure to the transgender community. A lot of kids their age don't know these things, especially if they're Biggy and Naz ages and aren't allowed much tiktok/social media yet. It did annoy me how Sockie kind of yelled at Sabre "it's not him man!" like how does she know? Sabre could speak up and educate Sockie (and Biggy)
i agree.
but sabre doesnt seem to know more about it than her siblings.

I do agree, Naz and Biggy probably don't get that much exposure because their younger. Sockie on the other hand is old enough to be educated about it enough to respect poeple who use they/them like myself.

all the kids- sabre too- dont seem to know anything about the subject.
they meant no disrespect.
they reacted naturally and innocently.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.