Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video where Biggy makes Anzac biscuits he says that it is hard to find recipes in Australia because they use cup and we use grams.

These kids needs to get out more! I can’t wait for all the YouTube tell alls that will come out in 5-10 years.
He and his siblings don't realize they can use maths to convert cups to grams, or find a simple converter on the web that will do it for them.

Reactions: 5
B
He and his siblings don't realize they can use maths to convert cups to grams, or find a simple converter on the web that will do it for them.
but we also have measuring cups in Australia…. I always use recipes that use full, half and quarter cups as measurements. You don’t have to use grams.

In the video where Biggy makes Anzac biscuits he says that it is hard to find recipes in Australia because they use cup and we use grams.

These kids needs to get out more! I can’t wait for all the YouTube tell alls that will come out in 5-10 years.
Omg 😂 does the kid not realise you can just convert grams into cups and vice Versa. That really is worrying isn’t it.

Reactions: 4
the videos are soo boring now! they’ve done tie dye 2x, online shopping challenge 2x, last to fall asleep 2x, videos of bubba 4x, blindfolded food challenge 2x.. it just doesn’t end!

Racist? Cool. Another thing to add to their increasing list of awesome personality traits. Along with animal abuse, general air of uneducation and the increasingly overwhelming air of delusion they all seem to foster. I haven’t seen the video of sockie getting disqualified from the dog show but it sounds like they sent her out to fail. Brooke surely got some glee from this. She loves delivering bad news to these kids. Yuck. I’m so off them. They’re starting to show their true colors which is white bogans from a xenophobic small country town. Extremely average upper middle white bogans. Not that they would even understand how to use their audience power for good over progressing the status quo. But they’re just continuing the racist white attitude of australia that believes they’re meant to be here over any other nationality. Always was always will be unceded aboriginal land ❤🖤💛 and I’m willing to bet that unlike most Muslims and every other person of colour THAT MIGRATED HERE LEGALLY they’re here as the result of convicts. Let’s call a spade a spade shall we?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
oh my lord..
so let me get this straight,
- sockie thinks everyone with dyed hair are bad people
- biggy wants to spy on girls in changing rooms
- biggy also thinks people who wear full coverage clothing are terrorists
and i’m probably missing some stuff
anyways stan sabre
i just saw the their reaction clip to the invisible boy.
i dont think biggy said he would spy on on girls in changing rooms if he he could be invisible.
he said several times he wouldnt.

i think he said he would go around naked if he were invisible.

Reactions: 2
i just saw the their reaction clip to the invisible boy.
i dont think biggy said he would spy on on girls in changing rooms if he he could be invisible.
he said several times he wouldnt.

i think he said he would go around naked if he were invisible.
oh? i recall him saying “i would do the same” but i’ll double check! ☺

I felt so bad/embarrassed for Sabre when Brooke tricked them and said they were going to Vegas in the new video and she started crying. They could have cut that bit out. Not sure why Brooke gets so much joy in letting the kids down and tricking them all the time.

Reactions: 10
I felt so bad/embarrassed for Sabre when Brooke tricked them and said they were going to Vegas in the new video and she started crying. They could have cut that bit out. Not sure why Brooke gets so much joy in letting the kids down and tricking them all the time.
None of their pranks are funny or entertaining, they're mean-spirited and cruel.

Reactions: 9
one possible explanation-she loves the feeling of total control and unlimited power.
also-they often leave humiliating scenes after pranks and in general.
recently biggy did a mean prank on sabre ,she cried and they put it up.(in the vlog pranking my family).
they will put up anything for views.and mean pranks are acceptable ,especially if they have been filmed
and can be put up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
yes cause it's not like they know it's a prank, i mean they have surprised the kids with holidays before so it's just mean

And then after all this Brooke saying she doesn’t think they actually did it. She pranked Sabre making her cry for a trip sabre has wanted for years, then said she could maybe win it. They do the challenge quite well, Brooke doesn’t want to get in trouble with the legends and says something to the effect of she’s glad the decision is in their hands. Instagram votes say the kids did it and Brooke goes against her word. She clearly never intended for them to succeed

Reactions: 4
Hope Sabre realizes when she turns 18 in 8 months she can get her share of the youtube money and go to Las Vegas herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope Sabre realizes when she turns 18 in 8 months she can get her share of the youtube money and go to Las Vegas herself!
If there is anything put aside for her.

that’s the thing about YouTube, there are no child labour laws. At least with movies etc there are laws that a certain amount of money needs to be put in an account for the child and cannot be touched by the parent.

Reactions: 8
As someone who has never really been on too many holidays before, especially overseas, if my Mum tricked 17 year old me into believing that we were going on holiday to my dream country I don't think I would ever speak to her again after I moved out so I can only imagine Brooke is walking on very thin ice at this point after all the 'pranks' she's played on her children.. iI's really not as funny as she probably thinks it is.

Reactions: 6

soo does sabre have friends or not?
also it looks like biggy is wearing a football (soccer) kit do we think thats just fashion or is he now part of a club like sabre and naz are for art?

i feel like having watched this video that theyre a lot less sheltered than we think

Reactions: 6

soo does sabre have friends or not?
also it looks like biggy is wearing a football (soccer) kit do we think thats just fashion or is he now part of a club like sabre and naz are for art?

i feel like having watched this video that theyre a lot less sheltered than we think
Im so confused, seeing act like she did in that video she came across as so normal! Like a typical girl, so yes they must be less sheltered than they let on.

Im so confused, seeing act like she did in that video she came across as so normal! Like a typical girl, so yes they must be less sheltered than they let on.
What this vlog shows is that Flizz is much more of a parent to those kids that their own mother!! These conversations she should be having with her mum not her granny.

Has anyone else noticed that we have all heard about Sabre's,Biggy's and Naz's friends but never Sockies?
Also Sabre and Naz go to an art club and maybe Biggy goes to a football club too but wouldn't it make sense for Sockie to go to a dog training by now or even a cooking club-(she talks about improving the cooking channel)

the vlog about pranking flizzy confirmed what we alreay knew-sabre is breaking out of their social isolation.
she meets friends,was (and is?) meeting a boy( that her parents approved of) and is allowed to date(boys approved of).
she probably doesnt have a boyfriend yet,but if she doesnt she is probably looking for one.
this is a rather recent development.
but we known about this for several months.
several recent vlogs about their life(like nazs recent vlogs about her life) show that sabres siblings are still socially isolated and still sheltered.
they have very little interaction with kids their age and play and interact with each other and sabre.
recently they have have finally been allowed to participate in extracurricular activities. we know about naz ,sockie and sabre. hopefully biggy will also begin to paticipate.
there they can finally meet and interact with kids their age ( and with similar interests).
but it not enough. brooke should allow and encourage them to have normal friendships-
friends visit each other,go out together and etc.
there is still no sigh of this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.