Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe in there most recent vlog that Disco just drops his pants and wees in the middle of the footpath. Isn’t he almost 4???

I feel bad that Sockie got disqualified but she went to a huge dog competition at the Easter show. Of course they are going to be strict about things being done the correct way. If the NN weren’t so sheltered she could join a dog club and take lessons.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
brooke is finally getting naz and sabre into art classes! i do find it odd that a 17 year old and an 11 year old would be taking the same class..

Reactions: 5
finally naz ( and sabre) is attending an art class!
i and other members on the forum have been writing about this for along time.
naz should have begun art lessons and sockie should have taken cooking lessons a very long time ago.
but recently sockie was allowed to take a dog training course-with winky- and now naz and sabre have been allowed to take art lessons.
its about time!
i hope this means that the kids will be less sheltered and allowed to participate in more extra curriculum
activities.
i hope it also helps them to break out of their social isolation.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe in there most recent vlog that Disco just drops his pants and wees in the middle of the footpath. Isn’t he almost 4???

I feel bad that Sockie got disqualified but she went to a huge dog competition at the Easter show. Of course they are going to be strict about things being done the correct way. If the NN weren’t so sheltered she could join a dog club and take lessons.
Was horrified about him dipping his pants to pee in the middle of everyone, and they did nothing to stop him. Wtf!
And yes agree about the dog show - if you cared about your kid you wouldn’t let them publicly embarrass themselves like that by being so unprepared. Of course the judges and people who take it seriously are going to get annoyed that your kid is wasting their time and doesn’t even know what to do. These kids are so sheltered man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was horrified about him dipping his pants to pee in the middle of everyone, and they did nothing to stop him. Wtf!
And yes agree about the dog show - if you cared about your kid you wouldn’t let them publicly embarrass themselves like that by being so unprepared. Of course the judges and people who take it seriously are going to get annoyed that your kid is wasting their time and doesn’t even know what to do. These kids are so sheltered man.
exactly. She should have started with a small local dog competition. I’m shocked her parents agreed to allow her to enter. They really have a skewed view of their children and their abilities. A bit like making a recording studio for Biggy to make music….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the legends are commenting on the video that Sockie is the best and she is self taught etc. Whilst it’s an unfortunate situation as she was disqualified and that would have been disappointing. Maybe this will help the NN and their parents understand that not everything can be done your own way by your own rules like their home schooling seems to be. That formal schooling and even extra curricular activities with formal rules and structure all have a place amongst the development of children.

Reactions: 9
It´s a bit delusional to think that she can go to a big event like that after just a a few months, it´s still just a puppy.

Reactions: 7
sockie did take a very basic course on dog training with winky.
but it seems she was mostly self taught.
brooke was very wrong to sign her up to such a high leval competition .
she was thinking of the views she could get and sockie at that stage was not really happy about it .
brooke should have done more research and should have helped sockie to have a more realistic
view of her skills( and winkys).
like so often brooke just does things without really thinking.
and sockie was the victim this time.
also-the lady at the competition wasnt really nice-she could have said sockie needs better training
in a less insulting way.
but then-sockie shouldnt have been there.

I felt really sorry for Sockie for getting disqualified and I know she really worked hard but at the same it was partially Brooke’s fault for signing her up when she was still not fully ready for it especially like a huge show like the easters show. I feel like Brooke did it for views but it ended up upsetting Sockie.

Reactions: 5
oh my lord..
so let me get this straight,
- sockie thinks everyone with dyed hair are bad people
- biggy wants to spy on girls in changing rooms
- biggy also thinks people who wear full coverage clothing are terrorists
and i’m probably missing some stuff
anyways stan sabre

• Wow
Reactions: 6
oh my lord..
anyways stan sabre
What a disgusting child
islamphobic racist and just disgusting
dont stan sabre she also laughed at the Women changing statement

oh my lord..
anyways stan sabre
in what video did he say that with the terrorists? 😳

oh my lord..
anyways stan sabre
in what videos were the two biggy statements? you'd think they would edit out stuff like that (although i guess it's good they didn't since it means we hear their questionable comments). Most things like that especially racist/ islamaphobic comments and views are learnt behaviour so who knows what Justin and Brooke say or think off camera. It's quite scary that they say things like that with such a young and impressionable audience.

sockie did take a very basic course on dog training with winky.
but it seems she was mostly self taught.
brooke was very wrong to sign her up to such a high leval competition .
she was thinking of the views she could get and sockie at that stage was not really happy about it .
brooke should have done more research and should have helped sockie to have a more realistic
view of her skills( and winkys).
like so often brooke just does things without really thinking.
and sockie was the victim this time.
also-the lady at the competition wasnt really nice-she could have said sockie needs better training
in a less insulting way.
but then-sockie shouldnt have been there.
i agree. the lady was very rude about it, but it’s reality. they’re oblivious to how behind they are developmentally compared to normal children. hopefully they listen to the judge and get proper training. anyways, i don’t really think winky is supposed to be a trained dog.

Does anyone think it’s a bit weird Brooke thought it was appropriate putting loud timers in a backpack. Seems a bit insensitive/inappropriate, and sockie knows this as she literally said she doesn’t want people thinking she’s going to bomb the shopping centre. I mean I know it’s just a harmless challenge, but seems a bit of an odd idea.

And I agree, Biggys terrorist comment and wanting to watch girls change was not ok.

oh my lord..
anyways stan sabre
I find it so funny that they apologize for cheating in a video game or challenge but don't apologize for serious things like making insensitive jokes and just edit it out even though fans clearly are upset

I find it so funny that they apologize for cheating in a video game or challenge but don't apologize for serious things like making insensitive jokes and just edit it out even though fans clearly are upset
It’a because they are very sheltered and don’t know right from wrong.

thier parents aren’t educating them correctly where as the legends/fans who are on school are being educated on these things and they understand that comments like those are racist/islamaphobic

when YouTube fails I have no clue what they will do because they haven’t been put through a proper education and they don’t really understand the concept of money because they get unlimited budgets all the time and when they do have a budget one or more of them always go over.

Reactions: 6
In the video where Biggy makes Anzac biscuits he says that it is hard to find recipes in Australia because they use cup and we use grams.

These kids needs to get out more! I can’t wait for all the YouTube tell alls that will come out in 5-10 years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.