Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
recently they were inactive on their minor channels for a while(they have now returned).
so there is a good chance that they were on vacation.
maybe even in las vegas.
brookes owes the fans a trip to las vegas.she asked them to decide if the kids succeeded in the challenge and if they should go to las vegas(in the recent vlog "match your outfit to win dream holiday").
she got more than 33000 responses telling her the kids succeeded or did well enough and that they should receive a trip to vegas.
and in the last vlog sabre could have chosen to go to las vegas.
again- it does seem they were on vacation.i would guess it was at some other location, but it could be at las vegas.
i was wrong about going to vegas because brooke owed it to the fans.
they were inactive and on holiday(perhaps) before they put up the vlog about matching outfits and before got 33000 responses.
they could have gone on a vacation because sabre went on the slingshot in the last vlog.
the vlog is about a month old at least like always.
but than if they were on vacation it is probably at another location.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone mentioned/pointed out this clip where flizzy said something which I think sounds like ' I think you should kill yourself" in about 13:24? (See Video)

I know people joke about these kinds of stuff but I just think it's a bit weird considering how sensitive the Norris nuts are.
it's because sabre said fliz doesnt want to get up on the ladder. it's not safe for old people to get up on ladders they don't have as good of balance, and if she falls she could break a hip, so thats why she said to sabre "i think you should kill yourself, not me", because she's afraid of getting up on a ladder.

Reactions: 4
they go to sleep very early.
also-are members here saying sabre didnt faint?!
she did.
the real problem is that brooke manipulated sabre to undergo a terrifying experience -she fainted-just for views.
She definitely didn't faint. If you watch other videos of people fainting on slingshots their whole body goes limp and their arms fall straight to their side. Sabre held on to the straps the whole time. She wasn't unconscious it was fake.

She definitely didn't faint. If you watch other videos of people fainting on slingshots their whole body goes limp and their arms fall straight to their side. Sabre held on to the straps the whole time. She wasn't unconscious it was fake.
I did think it was odd how she stayed holding on to the straps. And that the kids knew she had passed out when they were watching from quite a distance. Knowing the Norris Nuts, I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if it did turn out to be fake.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think in their new video around 24:30 it’s a bit weird that Brooke and Justin are writing the Norris nuts a note pretending to be people that recognised them and inviting them to their room? If the kids truly thought they were at the hotel alone this would have been terrifying. And regardless of whether they think they’re alone or not, it’s still a creepy thing for parents to do??

I would say this whole video was all staged as per and the NN knew that Brooke and Justin were in the hotel etc but at the same time the kids seem quite gullible so it wouldn’t surprise me if they really did believe they were there alone.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think in their new video around 24:30 it’s a bit weird that Brooke and Justin are writing the Norris nuts a note pretending to be people that recognised them and inviting them to their room? If the kids truly thought they were at the hotel alone this would have been terrifying. And regardless of whether they think they’re alone or not, it’s still a creepy thing for parents to do??

I would say this whole video was all staged as per and the NN knew that Brooke and Justin were in the hotel etc but at the same time the kids seem quite gullible so it wouldn’t surprise me if they really did believe they were there alone.

I do believe it was staged because what 5 start hotel would allow 4 children to stay without a parent.
but i think they did it as a test to see if they would actually go to a strangers room or if they would tell them that someone asked them to go to another room

Reactions: 3
This was definitely staged. The kids don't have enough life skiils to go out alone without adults.I feel bad for the kids though. They have to go along with this because the parents don't want to have real jobs and live off their kids.

Reactions: 2
could be staged.
brooke is so overprotective. the kids rarely go anywhere on their own in newcastle.
it hard to believe she would leave them alone for 24 hours in the big city.

I also noticed that Brooke is dragging out the whole "we're moving" thing. For months it was the Gold Coast, now she suddenly mentions Sydney. She needs 6 rooms and wants to look in the most expensive housing market for that many rooms. She's just weaving an endless story for content.

Reactions: 11
I also noticed that Brooke is dragging out the whole "we're moving" thing. For months it was the Gold Coast, now she suddenly mentions Sydney. She needs 6 rooms and wants to look in the most expensive housing market for that many rooms. She's just weaving an endless story for content.
exactly. They don’t even need six rooms. They could get away with charm and disco sharing. They only have two kids bedrooms as it is so anything is an upgrade.

exactly. They don’t even need six rooms. They could get away with charm and disco sharing. They only have two kids bedrooms as it is so anything is an upgrade.
yes and once disco and charm don't want to share a room anymore, sabre and maybe even sockie already moved out so they have extra rooms.
in the end, brooke will probably decide not to move at all 😂

Reactions: 5
They literally ‘bought’ that old house that needed renovating, then realised it wasn’t right, then were looking at really nice modern houses in that area. And now are considering a completely different area. Just make your mind up and stop teasing your kids! They say Sabre wants her own room but the poor kid will be an adult by time they make a decision.

Reactions: 9
i am not sure brooke really wants to move.perhaps she doesnt want to leave behind her mother who helps her with the kids and supports her(she has serious healh and mental health issues).
maybe she just cant make up her mind about the various alternatives.
i remember she wanted to move so that her life will change in a radical way-not just because of practical reasons. she realizes on some leval that moving wont really change anything-so she may prefer the fantasy over really moving.
there may be other reasons.
and money isnt really the problem-they have enough money to buy a house with 5 or 6 bedrooms.

Reactions: 5
My biggest thing about the hosing is that they don't need anything over the top. Sabre needs her own room and Biggy does not need to be sharing a room with teenage girls. For the kids sake, I just wish the parents were more careful with money. It just seems like the spending is so excessive.

With 6 bedrooms, charm and disco would have to share anyway.

I think Brooke doesn't want to move but worries that Sabre will be more likely to move out at 18 if they don't let her have her own room.

Reactions: 2
I think Brooke doesn't want to move but worries that Sabre will be more likely to move out at 18 if they don't let her have her own room.
if they don’t move houses I could see Sabre just setting up a bedroom in the cooking house or something. That’s probably what I would do.

maybe she will get a room in her grandmothers house.
maybe she already stays there sometimes when she feels the need for privacy or has to host her friends.

on reddit someone said their mother works for a company that supplies Norris Nuts fashion, and that Brooke cancelled an order of 1300 "checkered wear" because the squares weren't perfect. They said Brooke gave her mother lots of stress and impossible due dates.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.